Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Cards: Sliver Sign "All-destroying terror flood" (game over!)  (Read 53053 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Cards [5/10]: It cost them an arm and a leg (day three)
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2012, 11:13:58 pm »

I've got two words for you lot: Bah, and Humbug.

Hrrpmph...
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2012, 11:30:05 pm »

First off: What the fuck? Where did Book get the Right Leg?

Secondly, welcome to munchkining slightly-off-central:

Hand:
Virulent Sliver (1/1): Whenever a Sliver I control deals combat damage to a player, that player takes 1 poison damage each morning thereafter. [[Note: This was originally going to be Battering Sliver, but I changed my mind because this one was cooler. Should have kept it - this is useless]]
Might Sliver (2/2): Slivers I control get +2/+2.
Sliver Legion (7/7): Slivers I control get +1/+1 for each other sliver I control.

Summoned Creatures:
Sliver Queen (7/7): Every evening I gain a 1/1 generic Sliver creature. Summoned N1. Attacked Deathsword N2.
Brood Sliver (3/3): Whenever a Sliver I control deals damage to a player, I gain a 1/1 generic Sliver creature. Summoned N2.

None of the previous five can attack the same night they're summoned.

Other Creatures:
Sliver (1/1): Spawned D2 by Sliver Queen's effect. Attacked Deathsword N2.
Sliver (1/1): Spawned N2 by Brood Sliver's effect.
Sliver (1/1): Spawned N2 by Brood Sliver's effect.

Toaster: Why attack Book after Tiruin claimed he changed his kill target to him?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2012, 11:43:53 pm »

Going off to school (yes, I have physics and math on saturday :P), so I'll just note.
Wasn't the Right Leg already found in Think's body?

Remaining health - maybe? I'm not sure.

PPE: Dear god that is a heavy arsenal...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2012, 12:08:01 am »

Alright,
Quote from: Tiruin
Health taken last night = 1Hp It seems we've got personal Health meters (or I've missed the note somewhere)

Cards (No links here):
- of Diamonds: Creature with stats 5/5.  When attacking someone it will always target their creature with the highest combined attack and defence score, even if that creature is out attacking (if the player has no creatures it will instead attack the player).  After use this card remains summoned on your side of the field.

- of Clubs: Watcher type, shows the name and ability used. One-shot

- of Hearts:  Lifesaver-type card
I've removed the full name just in case there are other cards out there that depend on the full name.

Also, I've sent the Ace of Spades @ Bookthras.

I attacked Deathsword N2 because of his...persistence (is that the right word?) of perusing what I already stated about the kill @ D3.

PFP because at a public computer near work.

Also, Exodia cards missing are the Head and the Right Arm...So either someone copied the Right Leg (It seems confirmed, check the OP) or...someone picked another Exodia set!?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2012, 03:12:43 am »

Y IS BYOLOLC DEAD AND THIS GAME ISN'T DESPITE RIPPING OFF MY MECHANICS. FUUUUUUUU.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 22, 2012, 09:47:12 am »

Dariush: Because you're modding it maybe? :P I dunno. But please stop posting here.

Roleclaim:
Quote from: Roleclaim
I had the Left Leg.
Censorship (night ability) - I name a card. Any player trying to use this card has it fail and is dealt five damage. Then I discard it.
Wandering Eye (night ability) - The next time a player other than me gains a card, I am told its effect and who gained it. After I play it, I discard it.
Forgotten Wastes (night ability) - I put this card into play. Each night this card is in play each player loses 1 life.

I used Wandering Eye at the end of N1, Toaster got a "Letter ****". I know the effect as well.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2012, 09:47:52 am »

EBWODP: Derpity derp derp post not preview. Will finish the post in just a bit.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:45 am »

Dariush: Because you're modding it maybe? :P I dunno. But please stop posting here.

Roleclaim:
Quote from: Roleclaim
I had the Left Leg.
Censorship (night ability) - I name a card. Any player trying to use this card has it fail and is dealt five damage. Then I discard it.
Wandering Eye (night ability) - The next time a player other than me gains a card, I am told its effect and who gained it. After I play it, I discard it.
Forgotten Wastes (night ability) - I put this card into play. Each night this card is in play each player loses 1 life.
Blast Off (from the Space Race card game) (anytime ability) - I am removed from the game for one day and one night.

I used Wandering Eye at the end of N1, Toaster got a "Letter ****". I know the effect as well.
Used Forgotten Wastes N2.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2012, 11:12:05 am »

But please stop posting here.
Yeah, please do this Dariush.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2012, 12:01:12 am »

UI:
Toaster: Why attack Book after Tiruin claimed he changed his kill target to him?

Because I wanted to be absolutely sure he was dead.

Tiruin:
Also, Exodia cards missing are the Head and the Right Arm...So either someone copied the Right Leg (It seems confirmed, check the OP) or...someone picked another Exodia set!?

What?  I have the right arm.

I can confirm TolyK and the Letter Bomb.   (Dammit)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2012, 12:03:23 am »

Muh, my fault for reading at the break of midnight.

I can confirm ToylK and his N2 action.

Hapah, where are you?

In the meantime, Toaster: I did state that I would kill Bookthras. Any other reason on why you would do that? Why did you doubt me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2012, 12:15:35 am »

Tiruin: I wanted to be sure.

Also, you've only claimed four cards and not the exact full effect of Ace of Spades, assuming it's something other than "Target dies."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2012, 12:19:29 am »

The Ace of Spades was used up, I stated target would die at D3, exactly on D3.

And I've a replica of the creature, forgot to add that in.

Quote from: Tiruin
Health taken last night = 1Hp It seems we've got personal Health meters (or I've missed the note somewhere)

Cards (No links here):
- of Diamonds: Creature with stats 5/5.  When attacking someone it will always target their creature with the highest combined attack and defence score, even if that creature is out attacking (if the player has no creatures it will instead attack the player).  After use this card remains summoned on your side of the field.

- of Diamonds: Same as the above but summoned. Used this one to attack Deathsword N2.

- of Clubs: Watcher type, shows the name and ability used. One-shot

- of Hearts:  Lifesaver-type card
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2012, 12:24:01 am »

EBWOP: By life-saver, it's passive and means just what it says on the tin. Saves my life in case of attack.

Toaster: What made you doubt? Also...letter bomb? How did you gain that card if you can't summon one?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2012, 04:28:04 am »

UI:

Because I wanted to be absolutely sure he was dead.
Sorry, but this seems a bit like you wanted him dead not because you thought he was scum, but because he was a pretty powerful opponent and you wanted him out for sure. Or something like that. Couldn't you have voted him out during the day, or did you think you didn't have a big enough case on him IF Tiruin's kill failed?

Tiruin:

I can confirm TolyK and the Letter Bomb.   (Dammit)
Note that I didn't say what it did.

I can confirm ToylK and his N2 action.
confirm ToylK and
Toylk
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

In the meantime, Toaster: I did state that I would kill Bookthras. Any other reason on why you would do that? Why did you doubt me?
Didn't he already answer this?

EBWOP: By life-saver, it's passive and means just what it says on the tin. Saves my life in case of attack.

Toaster: What made you doubt? Also...letter bomb? How did you gain that card if you can't summon one?
That life-saver card seems a bit weird to me. Does it save you from everything? Creature attacks? Lynches? Night kills? Pterodactyls picking you up and throwing you into a pit of lava? I mean, what constitues as an "attack"?

I'm also interested in what Toaster will say...
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28