Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512711 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #315 on: October 02, 2012, 03:57:32 pm »

Wow, that was...odd.

My dream went like this:

-badass mode-

Why can my dreams never be this interesting. Seriously, I had one this morning that was entirely me flushing out a bunch of slimy stuff from some pipettes so that I could go to a party with someone who had just bought an Olympic-sized swimming pool. That was the entire dream. Me stood by a big plastic tray of water, filling up and emptying these pipettes to wash the gunk out of them.
So. Incredibly. Mind-numbingly. Boring.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2012, 04:37:55 pm »

A few days ago, I had a really WTF dream. It started out with me being on campus, panicking because this paper was going to be late. That's pretty normal for me.

Then I got into our dining hall, and Guy Fieri comes in with his son. I don't know if he actually has a son, but he was identified as such in my dream. He looked like Guy Fieri but younger and thinner and with slightly longer douche-hair. Fieri Junior then proceeds to propose to his girlfriend in the middle of the cafeteria. She accepts, and then his small army of waiters starts offering alcohol to everyone.

Definitely the most bizarre dream I've had recently. I mean, I've had weddings on the brain (and alcohol at weddings, specifically), but I have no clue where Guy Fieri came from.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 02, 2012, 05:00:02 pm »

Definitely the most bizarre dream I've had recently. I mean, I've had weddings on the brain (and alcohol at weddings, specifically), but I have no clue where Guy Fieri came from.
Was the Guy Fieri part inspired by Homestuck?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2012, 05:07:11 pm »

Possibly. It wasn't really something I've been thinking about recently, but I won't underestimate how far back my subconscious is willing to reach.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2012, 10:05:47 pm »

-snip-

Cocaine is like... Hm. You know... When you've got a date, and you're super excited about it, right after you asked them out? That feeling right there, where you could jump for joy and whoop.

Great. Now I miss it. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:19 pm »

I should have recorded last night's dream as soon as I woke up, but no, I lazed around for a few hours before getting up. ::)
Still, I was back in my old town, except everything was very strange and isolated and there were a few people in charge of running/building/expanding the town. Or something. I dunno.
Anyway, I was in kinda the head office/town hall building talking to this woman who apparently ran the place. It was quite dimly lit and there was various abandoned-looking furniture lying around, and she told me about some armed robber who had tried to rob someone in the town some time(years?) ago, only to be either shot or crushed by some guy's truck.

I dunno, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but most of the dead robber's belongings were in a fabric shopping bag on top of this old bunk bed, less the guns and ammo, and I was up there rummaging through it. Jeez, he had a lot of personal hygiene products; scented shaving foam, deoderant, loofahs, all kinds of weirdness. :-\
I don't really remember enough for it to make any sense. Drat.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2012, 05:44:53 pm »

All I remember from last night's dream was a totally kick-ass sword stuck in a stone. There was lots of eagle imagery and it kind of shimmered blue for some reason. If that makes any sense.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2012, 05:59:22 pm »

I went ot bed kinda pissed off for some reason, so I figured I'd have an angry dream. I was right.
As I eased into the dream, I was approaching a dude tied up to a metal table in a dark room. I was carrying a spoon, and I remember the guy being scared of the spoon, as in screaming scared. This became evident as to why when I puth the spoon against his leg and pressed until a spoon-shaped (fit perfectly in the spoon) chunk of flesh came out. After I ate it, I looked at the wound. There was no blood, only a sort of blood-filled meatloaf-like thing. And then I did the same thing to the rest of the guy. He was in great pain the whole time, and I remember everything.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2012, 05:59:59 pm »

I went ot bed kinda pissed off for some reason, so I figured I'd have an angry dream. I was right.
As I eased into the dream, I was approaching a dude tied up to a metal table in a dark room. I was carrying a spoon, and I remember the guy being scared of the spoon, as in screaming scared. This became evident as to why when I puth the spoon against his leg and pressed until a spoon-shaped (fit perfectly in the spoon) chunk of flesh came out. After I ate it, I looked at the wound. There was no blood, only a sort of blood-filled meatloaf-like thing. And then I did the same thing to the rest of the guy. He was in great pain the whole time, and I remember everything.

Drink! Drink to forget!

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2012, 06:01:21 pm »

Drink! Drink to forget!
Can't. My body is not legally allowed to. Underage and all that.
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 03, 2012, 06:03:12 pm »

Try meditation, then. It can help.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 03, 2012, 06:05:32 pm »

All right, then. Thanks again.  8)Be back in a bit.
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2012, 07:13:36 pm »

To break up your regularly scheduled grimdark, I present to you this:

I had tea and scones with Slenderman. And it was excellent.

Got to love nonsensical dreams!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 03, 2012, 07:16:14 pm »

I'm not usually entirely sure what's going on in my dreams, and most of it that makes sense lately has been somewhat NSFW.

But I had a dream the other night where I was a vampire, but I was at work. Instead of the checkstands where they should be, they were in the produce section, surrounded by pumpkins and giant wheels of cheese. My friend and my LF were checking, and I walked up, like, "Why didn't ya'll call me sooner?"
Then I woke up.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 03, 2012, 07:17:13 pm »

Damn. Damn. Damn.

First lucid dream (that I remember) for months and it disappears within a second. Fak.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 339