Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 33887 times)

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile

((The CD should have been updated, please. Also, can I use his spine as a whip?))

Sure, if you want to.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Follow the group, searching for anything else, periodically tapping the ground with my hammer.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nefarious hobbled back a little ways and sat down on the floor about twelve feet from the door, he didn't exactly like the idea of falling down that endless pit. Placing the branch across his knees he spoke up,

"Sigarial you think you could manage to summon up another pair or two of those light bats? Having a few more eyes to search that pit would be helpful.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"I can try, but I'm not exactly an expert at gating in my hellish half-brothers and half-sisters. Sen was just a fluke as far as I'm concerned."

(Change action) Try to summon two more bats like Sen.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Oh dear."

Lyri dropped into a more peaceful stance as she saw the outcome of the event. Thale was a fighter, and a good one at that. The beast was slain, and the only other two in it's vicinity other than the canine were in awe.

He saved their lives!

Moving up to him, she tapped his shoulder while gesturing to his hand, "Can I help?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thale looked at his broken hand and sighed deeply, trying to calm down and prevent pain from creeping up his spine and wrecking him totally. Without moving much, he slowly slumped against a tree and got the monster's enormous spine with the hand of the arm which held the shield, controlling his breathing in order to minimize exertion.

"The human was being attacked by the squidman." he said turning to Lyri and Sunbeam, pointing towards the direction he had came from. "He may be under grave danger. Please go now and help him. I'll try to set my bones and catch up to you soon."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Human who now?"

Lyri blinked. The only human she thought about was that necroman, and that was only a skeleton of a human! There was the Angel, but she didn't think that classified as human either.

"So no bone setting, then? It'll be quick for me! I promise not to hurt you!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, girl." he said, his voice very serious. "There was a human being attacked by squidman that way. You need to help him, I took care of myself once, I can do it again."

He stared at her as if trying to tell her to just go towards the spot he had just pointed his finger at. "If you do not understand what I meant, squidman is trying to kill a human. Squidman is a killer, go take him down before it is too late."

Set and immobilize the bones using the bloody bandages and metal from the destroyed armor.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Squidman.

Squidman.

Squid...

Illithid?!

Lyri stared at Thale for a few seconds, her mouth opening and closing without a word as she glanced to the direction pointed out. How could Derm harm a human!?

Nevertheless, she was bound to Thale's request, whether he knew it or not. It was time to aid the mortal.

To that direction where Thale pointed! If human is spotted, aid him!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((Seriously, as far as any of you know he attacked me first.

And even if you made the blatantly obvious connection that I did attack him first, why didn't you try to kill me earlier when I flat out stated that I would rather be killing and eating your brains!? Or when I was nearly burned to a crisp by the holy angel thing?))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:13:04 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Err, all I did was IC...

And Lyri thought you were joking, because you were a squid then. And Sariel did state that his kind has a feud with yours so...it makes sense in context that you aren't suspicious.

For me.))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:12:59 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And even if you made the blatantly obvious connection that I did attack him first, why didn't you try to kill me earlier when I flat out stated that I would rather be killing and eating your brains!? Or when I was nearly burned to a crisp by the holy angel thing?))
((It's IC because you hadn't taken any action towards it. After Thale saw you fighting a human, he immediately took your former words as true.))
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((Okay, yeah I guess that makes sense. Expect me to call you out on it IC though.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Okay, yeah I guess that makes sense. Expect me to call you out on it IC though.))
((Don't worry about it, all for Derm!  :D

Also, GM, by aid I mean help and not attack in his stead, defense is possible if spotted))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heal the Dog man's hand with mouth-to-mouth!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25