Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 33918 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 14: Magic Fizzles, Fiery Lockpicking, and Search Par
« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2012, 11:54:28 am »

"Shall we return on our objective?" she said merrily, looking back to the return path. "Forests like these tend to disorient people."
"Sure." Thale answered after getting away from the nekomimi. They should probably get going, but not without getting the group back together. Their chances of survival and consequently his chances of returning home, wherever it could be, depended on following the task givem to them.

Keeping his allies alives was beneficial to his recently-found desire of going back to his lands.

Track the Illithid and move to him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Come, Sunbeam! Let's not keep the adventure waiting!" Lyri said, looking at Thale's scarring. If there was something she would love to learn, it would be the power to mend wounds...

"So, Thale. How does it feel, being you?" she said, gesturing to his chest, in general.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 14: Magic Fizzles, Fiery Lockpicking, and Search Par
« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2012, 04:17:05 pm »

"So, Thale. How does it feel, being you?" she said, gesturing to his chest, in general.
"It isn't hurting anymore, if that is what you're asking." he answered apathetically, getting back to putting his smelling sense to work.

He sighed as he got back to the trail.
"I just want us to finish all of this so I can return home."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2012, 04:21:31 pm »

"I just want us to finish all of this so I can return home."

Lyri sighed, trying to keep pace beside her canine companion.

"Home is the first thing on my mind, too. I took this all as a dream first, being firstly carried by you and ending up in a realm wherein I had no idea what was going on and surrounded by others who I didn't know existed. Luckily, you all aren't that apathetic, and are just like those back home anyway so I guess that's a bonus."

"How was yours?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Suddenly, the usually quiet Barmot chimes in.

So, why do you guys think we're here? I mean, sure we have to do whatever quest we've been sent on, but...why us? Why me?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:30:55 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2012, 04:28:20 pm »

I miss home. My wife, my kids...I bet they're worried sick right now..I wish I could see how they're doing.
((By the way, Barmot is with Nefarious and Sigarial, while Thale is deeper into the forest, with Lyri and Sunbeam, where the first group can't hear them. Also, Barmot has a wife and kids and was trying to hit on Lyri? :|))

"How was yours?"
"I don't remember." he answers, shrugging. "What I know are the small fragments that came to me some time ago."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:29:59 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2012, 04:29:14 pm »

Also, Barmot has a wife and kids and was trying to hit on Lyri? :|))

Whoops! EDITIIING!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gallop behind teammates.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoops! EDITIIING!
((What? Inb4 the edit, all I saw was him reminiscing of his home...Perfectly reasonable for a random thought despite the spatial displacement. 

Also, he was? :P))

"I don't remember." he answers, shrugging. "What I know are the small fragments that came to me some time ago."

Jogging up to the dog-man, Lyri couldn't help but engage in casual conversation.

"If you don't mind me speaking Do you even mind this at all? , you do remind me much of my older brother. Always the stoic one, he was. Though, under that stony face, he had a heart of gold! Being the eldest, he had a heavy burden to bear, keeping the family in check and serving as our protector and guardian with mother."

"She," Lyri pointed at Sunbeam, "reminds me of my sister. Optimistic in a way, and ready to help. The three of us along with mother were the only things I truly remembered, and still remember, strangely. We've had our fair share of fights, mostly me against my brother but in the end..."

Lyri glanced at Thale, with a slightly uncomfortable expression of 'Maybe I'm going too far'.

"Well, let's just say that things ended up- worse than I wanted them to be before I came here...It's just that you remind me so much of him and I-"

She left the line hanging, awaiting Thale's reply while glancing down at her feet as the three moved back.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:43:29 pm by Tiruin »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoops! EDITIIING!
((What? Inb4 the edit, all I saw was him reminiscing of his home...Perfectly reasonable for a random thought despite the spatial displacement. 

Also, he was? :P))

((Yeah, I thought it was obvious...apparently Lyri didn't. Oh well, at least now he can hit on her some more without feeling guilty!))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 27, 2012, 04:52:31 pm »

"Sorry if I'm bothering you."
"I don't mind it. And I'm not your older brother." he said, gesturing towards his own body as he walked.

Thale crossed his arms behind his head and talked, eyes focused on the trail.
"I don't remember anything about my family, but I do remember warnings someone gave me."
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes I know that you aren't my older brother."

Spit it out. He can't get what you're implying.

Then what should I say?!

"It's just that you're really likeable..."

By my oath tell me he didn't hear that...

"I-I mean-meant! Meant that, err- homesickness and all. Feelings, you know."

Lyri was hopeful that Thale wouldn't continue the discussion she started, leaving only the sound of their footfalls to continue the gap.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

So, why do you guys think we're here? I mean, sure we have to do whatever quest we've been sent on, but...why us? Why me?
"Well, I'm here because my father thinks that I should help out. I don't know much more than that."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's just that you're really likeable..."
Thale's ears twitched and he slowly turned his head to Lyri, surprised. There were a few moments spent by silently staring at Lyri before he finally smiled and embraced her for a few seconds before breaking up and moving on, his mood significantly improved.

Something started to pound in the back of his mind, even as he tried to contain it. The same warnings and voices he had heard before, and more. But he didn't need them, not now.
>Yes?

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile

Had a busy day, turn coming sometime tomorrow.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25