Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: RTZ - Turn 13  (Read 16319 times)

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
Re: RTZ - Turn 2
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2012, 06:58:23 pm »

I'll kill the guard upstairs.  We'll use the one downstairs that's tied up as bait.  We'll throw him outside, and hopefully, the Z's will bugger off after that.

I either find a sharp thing to slit his throat, or just start smashing his head in with my bat.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 07:41:57 pm »

Whistle to Volnant to get him back to me and search for any weapons.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 09:34:05 pm »

"Shit mate, more dead fellas coming." Davo hadn't quite gotten the hang of calling them 'zombies', that sounded weird.
"Looks like we got a few minutes before they get here, but no-doubt there'll be more. Heard the shooting, I reckon."
He turned from the window and rushed over to the trapdoor, pounding down the ladder and jumping the last few rungs. This was bad.

He called (not too loudly) to those outside, "Oi you lot, get the hell back in here! More dead folks incoming!"

>Hurry downstairs and help with barricades, but make sure everyone's inside, first.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2012, 09:48:36 pm »

Offer the shotgun and shells to any player without a firearm, and then stick the living guards in a room with a single entrance, and then lightly barricade the door, so that they can still open it from the inside, but nothing on the outside can get in. Try to leave them a knife or something.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2012, 09:53:07 pm »

((As a side note, did anyone else know that RTZ was the name of a band started by Brad Delp and Barry Goudreau, the lead singer and guitarist of Boston, respectively?  If you haven't heard of Boston, shame on you.))
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:55:28 pm by Baradine »

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2012, 10:00:14 pm »

I don't listen to much music, sorry, so no. Only a bit of 40's jazz and some  of Beethoven's bests.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2012, 10:01:50 pm »

I don't listen to much music, sorry, so no. Only a bit of 40's jazz and some  of Beethoven's bests.

((Well, I didn't particularly mean what I said anyways.  Which symphony of Beethoven's is your favorite?  Mine's the fifth.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 10:03:07 pm »

WOULD ONE OF YOU DIE ALREADY?!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 10:05:04 pm »

WOULD ONE OF YOU DIE ALREADY?!

I think someone's going to die pretty soon, with that idiot guard shooting at a bird of all things.   ::)

Hopefully there's not too much a horde around....

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »

Nothing to see here
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2012, 10:23:35 pm »

I drop the guard down the attic hatch, then I carry my chainsaw and knife with me as I climb down. I start looking around the place for wooden furniture to cannibalize and use for barricades. I use my carpentry skills to barricade all the doors and windows with whatever wood I find.
Shoving the guard out of the hatch with a thump, you hop down. You grab some furniture and quickly gain [5] a lot of wood. You grab it all and awkwardly head down to the nearest window and begin boarding it up. [2] It's pretty sloppy, but it will have to do. [6] You manage to board all the windows in this way, and even have time to go over them again, reinforcing the boards. Only downside is it will take a bit to remove if you need to get out.

I'll kill the guard upstairs.  We'll use the one downstairs that's tied up as bait.  We'll throw him outside, and hopefully, the Z's will bugger off after that.
I either find a sharp thing to slit his throat, or just start smashing his head in with my bat.

[4] You find a piece of glass from earlier and slit his throat. His blood covers the floor.

Whistle to Volnant to get him back to me and search for any weapons.
[5] Volnant comes back. [4] You search around, and find a decent club and one of the guards' 9mm pistols.

>Hurry downstairs and help with barricades, but make sure everyone's inside, first.
[1] You screw the door barricade up.

Offer the shotgun and shells to any player without a firearm, and then stick the living guards in a room with a single entrance, and then lightly barricade the door, so that they can still open it from the inside, but nothing on the outside can get in. Try to leave them a knife or something.
[5] You toss the guards in a bathroom, barricade the door, and toss in a bit of glass. That should keep them safe, for an hour or so.

Outside the horses have begun screaming, smelling the zombies on the wind. The radio crackles. "Hey, guys. You kill the rest of those damn servivers yet? If yer have, I suggest operation get the fuck out. We just passed a horde of about 250 header toward yer, good feckin luck against them odds. Out."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemies:
1 guard (unconscious)
1 guard (dead)
1 guard (dead, tied.)
2 zombies (incoming, 3.5 mins remaining.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helia (Caerwyn)
HP: 12/12
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Davo (Yoink)
HP: 12/12

James (Baradine)
HP: 11/11

Wendy (Mrwillsauce)
HP: 13/13

Tarmo (Firelordsky)
HP: 10/10

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2012, 10:28:43 pm »

Edited
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:01:18 am by Caerwyn »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTZ - Turn 4
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2012, 10:29:45 pm »

Oh, good. Because I'm a lazy bastard!  :D

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2012, 10:30:00 pm »

Yell at James for ruining the beautiful wooden floor. Then I tell everybody that this is their last chance to leave and wait for anyone who wants to run to exit the door. After everyone who wants to leave has left, I fix Davo's botched job on the door cade so that it is completely secure. If there are any other doors I barricade them as well. I tie Rufus to something in front of the front door so he will alert us if something goes wrong. Then when everything's done, I retire to the attic to munch on chocolate and play video games.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
Re: RTZ - Turn 4
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2012, 11:45:32 pm »

Defend myself by saying Karma is a bitch, they killed all the guys we were with.  He would have been killed by the zombies anyways.

And I'm not quite so sure if I want to get out of here yet.  Which way are the zombies coming from?  Are they coming from all directions?

Try and find some type of looking glass or binoculars, and try and see which directions the zombies are coming from.  If there's a direction in which they're not going, let's start going that way.  Quietly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10