Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Simulated Evolution  (Read 12093 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: Simulated Evolution
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2012, 07:47:55 pm »

Get a flat piece of wood, and a long stick. Twist the point of the stick onto the flat piece of wood as rapidly as you can, to make FIRE.

Then burn down the forest.

Bill the dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2012, 07:54:23 pm »

Nah, we need to befriend everything as destructively as possible before just destroying stuff, that way we have a whole bunch of friendly followers first, with a couple repairs if really necessary. Whether or not the forest is blown up doing so is a side effect of our help getting others friends.

If we jsut befriended them the normal way, they'd just follow us because we were nice, not because they were befriended.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:56:07 pm by Bill the dwarf »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2012, 08:16:41 pm »

search around with UNG0L ('tis a 0, not a O. Not that it matter anyway  ;)) for prey. At night, climb in a tree and wait for somethig to pass.
+1 
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2012, 09:47:15 pm »

Acquire more tarantorrents...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2012, 09:48:25 pm »

killerhellhound, while having the more reasonable option, I'd second Bill suggestion first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2012, 10:30:55 pm »

The links he set aren’t working for me so I don’t know what he is on about.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:12 pm »

The more force you put behind a nanoha-style befriending, the more effect you tend to get out of it, as long as you're using something with a non-lethal damage option.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2012, 12:05:36 am »

In that case, let's rip some wires out of one of our arms, wrap it around our hand and create some sort of stun-glove to electrocute the shit out of anything that we don't like.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]