Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115383 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *On Hiatus Until June-Ish*
« Reply #525 on: June 02, 2013, 10:39:38 pm »

...Wat.

So all Hiatuses coming to an end in about two weeks. School's almost over, and I need to crack down on Tech and Science. But once everything's taken care of, all of my RTDs will be back up and running, that means Mall Fight, GhoulBusters, Roll To Strife, and maybe. just maybe, I'll make a map and that one Magicka RTD can return from beyond the grave.

~Greenstarfanatic
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #526 on: June 03, 2013, 03:58:35 pm »

That's a lot of games. Can't wait.
I can't deal, man.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #527 on: July 01, 2013, 11:05:20 pm »

June-ish comes and goes with the passing of time.

How's everyone tonight?
I can't deal, man.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 01, 2013, 11:06:15 pm »

Should have gone to bed an hour ago.

Stupid fun magical girl roleplay.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #529 on: July 01, 2013, 11:10:44 pm »

That was a very fast response. Have a good night's sleep.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 01, 2013, 11:18:46 pm »

GUESS WHAT GUYS? THE TURN IS ALMOST READY! BE PREPARED FOR THE MEDIOCRE RETURN TOMORROW AT NOON. WEST COAST TIME, OF COURSE.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 02, 2013, 02:04:02 am »

GUESS WHAT GUYS? THE TURN IS ALMOST READY! BE PREPARED FOR THE MEDIOCRE RETURN TOMORROW AT NOON. WEST COAST TIME, OF COURSE.

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: The League of Evil Dudes, and A New Condition
« Reply #532 on: July 02, 2013, 02:11:15 pm »

AND NOW,
THE MOMENT YOU'VE AALLL BEEN WAITING FOR!

DAHDAHDAHDAHDAHHHDEEDEDEELEEDEEDEEDEEDAHHDEEEDELEEDAHDEEDAHDAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AN UPDAAAATE!

"...Dawn?"

Determine where I am. Determine if my probably-friend is anywhere around here. Or at least a light switch. Look arpund.
[2] Fuck. It really is far too dark in here.
Maybe...
If you could just...
OOF!
There appears to be a large...somethingorother in front of you, getting to about waist height. You feel around it, and it seems very cold to the touch. It's probably made of metal, but you can't be sure. Actually...you think you feel some sort of hole in the front. Whether it's a latch or some kind of lock, you can't be sure, though.

"Quit runnin' around like that! Don't any of you young'ns have any pride as Pokemon trainers?"

Lou uses Janitorial Scolding on May!
[1 Vs. 3] You walk up to May, brandishing your mop. You open up your mouth to say something to the teenager, but she merely looks your way for a moment, giving you a stern look.

"Beat it, Gramps. I'm a bit busy."

Hm. A bit of sass on her, is there? You think you could do good in beating her into shape, the brat.

Try out my powers.
[6 Vs. 1] You look towards the only Pokémon out at the moment, Blaziken, and a few thoughts race through your mind. Ah, the memories of playing Pokémon Emerald as a young lad. What was Blaziken weak to again? Oh yeah, water. The thought of water sends a cold feeling down your arms, and you put your hands out. A gelatinous-looking clear-blue material begins forming in your palms, and as you move them, it stays in its place. Taking little time, you create a nice-sized orb, which you find out you can control! Sweet.

You focus your mind on tossing the ball, and it goes shooting away from you at ludicrous speeds, impacting with Blaziken's side and knocking it to the ground. The beast dissolves slowly, leaving a few stray feathers behind.

Meanwhile, May gives you the dirtiest look, tossing a pair of Pokéballs out at once, releasing Kyogre and Groudon, both towering menacingly over everyone. She pulls up a chair and a drink, in preparation to watch the show.

((Whoops.  Well I think I have at least established that Nacho is pretty much fireproof unlike Vader over there))
RESPAWN.  Preferably up in the rafters so I can prepare to body-slam an enemy from the ceiling!
[6] You respawn on a catwalk leading from one set of rafters to the next. On one end of the catwalk is...a lemonade stand, for some reason, and the other end houses a small chest, bright yellow and bearing a black H. You can't make out the rest of the logo, but you can tell there's a word BEGINNING with H there.

Meanwhile, a small section of the catwalk doesn't have railing. Instead, there's a hook, a long elastic cord, and some kind of...ankle wrap or something. Either way, BUNGEE JUMPING!

Zapdos: Thunder on Ho-Oh.
RaN: Freak at sudden loss of vision.

"OH GOD I'M BLIND!"
Zapdos is very confused. It seems to be the only bird in the area. Save for Pigeons, that is. Although, there is a giant flying whale beast flying around. But it doesn't look a thing like Ho-oh.

Meanwhile, you yourself begin freaking our, running in circles, and shouting random gibberish at your pets.

So basically a Friday Night.

ICE A MOTHAFUCKA
[5 vs. 1] FUCK YEAH. Deciding against going against fire and water beasts fifty times larger than you, you walk up to [7] that guy running around and screaming like you do every Friday Night, and pump a couple rounds into his neck. That should shoosh him for a bit.

At this point, an announcement comes on throughout the mall, including the Respawn Waiting Room.

"Attention Fighters, in an attempt to bring in more be-IMEAN...*ahem* speed things up a bit, every time one of you needs to use the New-U Respawn Room, we will be taking one of your items as payment, in a way. Now get back in there and keep beating the everloving crap out of each other.

Upon hearing the message, RaNDM looks in his Fetch Modus to see that the card for his [3] Beloved Steel Umbrella has disappeared. Fuck, that was his only umbrella. Now he'll have to get a new one.

Genman: Gangsta' style on Darth Vader. "Yo brah,stop choking me with da force,i ain't do nothing to you but you are trying to kill me? We are both evil! We should make a council of evil or something shit like that."
Regigias: Attack Darth Vader with Giga Impact with if he refuses the offer!

[5 Vs. 2]
Upon hearing your proposal, Darth flicks a knob on his helmet.
"Aww, hell man. That'd be DOPE. I'm in, bro." he says in a skater-esque voice.

He begins fishing around in his cape, before handing you a grey semi-cylindrical object.

"Imma go on a fuckin' recruitment drive. Take this and do some kinda evil shit or somethin', I dunno. Just remember, I'M WATCHIN' YOU. I'll bring you back here when I've gotten the gang together, 'aight?"

And just like that, you and Regigigas are back in the Food Court. Damn, they wrecked some shit in here. You think back on what Vader said. Now to make the choice whether to betray him and go rogue, or stick with the plan and get some dope pals.

Tara and Dominic stare at each other awkwardly.

Boss Turns:

Kyogre and Groudon really just wait for May's command. Which never comes. Because she forgot to give them the memo that they were fighting on their own this battle.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

YAY. DETERMINATION FINALLY PREVAILS OVER PROCRASTINATION.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 02, 2013, 03:44:30 pm »

Attempt to open the thing. Whatever it is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 02, 2013, 11:11:14 pm »

"...Ignorin' a challenge to a Pokemon battle and then sendin' out two Pokemon to attack somebody who doesn't have any? That's a paddlin'."

Time to teach this young'n what it means to be a Pokemon trainer. Samurott, use Hydro Pump on Groudon!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 03, 2013, 04:27:53 am »

"Well, I didn't expect THAT to happen..."
Try electricity bending on Kyogre.
Oh, and have Gumshoe protect me if something goes wrong.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:37:19 pm by Fireiy »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 03, 2013, 09:02:48 am »

DODGE POKEMON, ICE RANDM AGAIN FOR TRYING TO ICE ME WITH ICE
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:29:55 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 04, 2013, 07:31:29 am »

Open the H box and drink a gallon of lemonade!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #538 on: July 05, 2013, 07:37:00 pm »

ICE A MOTHAFUCKA
[5 vs. 1] FUCK YEAH. Deciding against going against fire and water beasts fifty times larger than you, you walk up to [7] that guy running around and screaming like you do every Friday Night, and pump a couple rounds into his neck. That should shoosh him for a bit.

At this point, an announcement comes on throughout the mall, including the Respawn Waiting Room.

"Attention Fighters, in an attempt to bring in more be-IMEAN...*ahem* speed things up a bit, every time one of you needs to use the New-U Respawn Room, we will be taking one of your items as payment, in a way. Now get back in there and keep beating the everloving crap out of each other.

Upon hearing the message, RaNDM looks in his Fetch Modus to see that the card for his [3] Beloved Steel Umbrella has disappeared. Fuck, that was his only umbrella. Now he'll have to get a new one.

"Yo, that's not cool man."

I summon Articuno.

"Hey. You probably don't know me, but I need something from you."

I point my thumb at Charles.

"You see that guy?"

Articuno: "Use Frost Breath. Ice that motherfucker."

The great bird cleans her feathers a bit, then flies away to her task.

I wander over to Zapdos.

"Hey you!"

Zapdos: "Use Thunder Wave on Kyogre!"

The bird just kind of shrugs his feathers.

"The big flying whale thing!"

Zapdos nods and flies after the big flying whale thing.

"Now I just need something to do."

RaN: Find May. Use a terrible clever one-liner on her.

There she is, just sitting there with her legs crossed. She doesn't look so tough. I let out a sigh.

"Let's get this over with."

I clear my throat, stuff my hands in my pockets and walk over to her.

"Ay gurl."

She looks up.

"You must be a Plusle because you're positively stunning." *double-pistols and a wink*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:40:19 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 08, 2013, 03:14:52 am »

"What. It works? Well, i'm alright with that. Let's just hope Vader brings the kinds of Voldemort and Sauron, but not The Joker."
Genman then notices Tara and Dominic not really far away from him.
"Guess what Regigigas? LET'S KILL THEM! But wait, what is this gray semi-cylindrical thingy? Damn it, I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED STAR WARS! Well, whatever."

Attack Tara with the "gray, semi-cylindrical thing".
Regigas: Stomp Dominic. Who needs a move when you can stomp like a boss?

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 72