Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.  (Read 5251 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 05:39:35 pm »

corai , who do you think you are , trashing my dreams of .... a better life !
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 05:40:23 pm »

ok i will post less
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 05:40:52 pm »

I'm loving the irony of what just happened.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 05:41:16 pm »

corai , who do you think you are , trashing my dreams of .... a better life !

I am a kobold. I steal your dreams and trade it for shiny stuff.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 05:42:13 pm »

yeah
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:51:03 pm by brainfreez »

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 05:43:25 pm »

DAMN YOU CORAL !

you destroyed all i believed , all i loved and all i hated ! ;(  «--- lol , a crying face .

never leave your socks near corai , never .
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:50:09 pm by brainfreez »

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 06:43:35 pm »

I am a kobold. I steal your dreams and trade it for shiny stuff.
Dreams? So that explains why your yellow-eyed minions have been skulking around my gates and rummaging through my goblinite. You were after our socks (the dream of every dwarf everywhere) and large daggers, weren't you!

Nevertheless, kobolds are basically miniature giant keas, except harder to get rid of. (When you finally think that you have exterminated the infestation more just pop up from somewhere.) Since they are like featherless keas they should be able to lay eggs. (Toady, make it so!)
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 07:13:35 pm »

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:20:26 pm by brainfreez »

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 07:17:53 pm »

I thought COPPA regulations prevented this site from allowing those younger than 13 to sign up.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »

no really , if kobolds cannot breed , there is no way a kobold can breed .

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 07:20:59 pm »

They can, but not after worldgen. If you make them give life birth and play as them, you get 5+ pups per litter.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

ZawB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 07:23:49 pm »

I thought COPPA regulations prevented this site from allowing those younger than 13 to sign up.

Better curious kids playing complicated games than dicks refusing to mind their own business. Fortunately, both are allowed, or what am I doing here?

EDIT: Seriously though, brainfreez, he's right. Your question was answered, this isn't a chatroom.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:26:58 pm by ZawB »

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 07:23:59 pm »

it would be a lot more awsome if kobolds could lay eggs and breed after worldgen. anyway KOBOLDS FTW !!!!

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 07:25:11 pm »

The famous "A & A -> A" syllogism.

Better curious kids playing complicated games than dicks refusing to mind their own business. Fortunately, both are allowed, or what am I doing here?

I'm not sure what you're implying here, but no, you aren't allowed to create an account here if you're under age 13, due to somewhat-fuzzy legal issues.

At any rate, it was just a joke.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 07:25:12 pm »

and im older than 13 , so i win , you lose :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:27:15 pm by brainfreez »
Pages: 1 [2] 3