Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648889 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1740 on: October 02, 2012, 10:07:23 pm »

Not to belittle all these wonderful acts of destruction, I have the feeling Spinal_Taper is making a sequel. In a new thread.
seriously? there must be some conclusion to this thread! It had no real climax! Reviews will go into the toliet! Spinal-Tap wil be ruined!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: October 02, 2012, 10:07:33 pm »

May i remind you that I am the god of Life and Love, who can take the form of Steve(?), Arceus, OR Rambo, and I'm married to a Death Incarnate, who previously looked like the lich, but now looks like...Chuck Norris, I think. Our family pet is a Crocodile that looks like Mr. T, and I am the only one, besides the Golem, that can wield the Sword of Destiny.

I AM THE CONTROLLER OF LIFE, LOVE, AND HUMANITY.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: October 02, 2012, 10:09:28 pm »

Not to belittle all these wonderful acts of destruction, I have the feeling Spinal_Taper is making a sequel. In a new thread.
seriously? there must be some conclusion to this thread! It had no real climax! Reviews will go into the toliet! Spinal-Tap wil be ruined!
The conclusion happened on page 109 or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: October 02, 2012, 10:10:50 pm »

I only have 71 pages...
...I only have 79 pa
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: October 02, 2012, 10:13:26 pm »

I only have 71 pages...
...I only have 79 pa
A while ago. Nevertheless, the end of love will come. Until then, adeiu, auf weidershen, hatstack la vista, and Ţ̸̵̗̠̣̭͎̻͙̺̠͉̞̲̬̩̞̲̮͆̓̉ͩ̍͛̽ͤ́̚͡ͅa̼͔̱͕̯͔͓͇̙̪̰̲ͩ̇͂̏͞ͅ-̧̬͓̠͔͉̥͍͈͉̲̝̠̝̝͓̾̑̊̽̃́ͅt̶̵̴̥͈͉͉̳̜̗̱̟̥̲̰̣̩͇̳̜̒̾̾ͦͪ̑͐ͥ͆͛ͯ̓ͣ̄ͯͨͮ͠ͅa̴̸̵̙͚͓̭̩̥̞̻͓̮̘͕̫̙̹̤̒ͧ͐͂ͭ̃ͮ̾̿̇̉̉̈́̈̀͢.ͨͥ̐̃́̇ͨͥ̓҉̴̴̡̝̠͎͈̠̥͈̰̭̣̲
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: October 02, 2012, 10:26:41 pm »

May i remind you that I am the god of Life and Love, who can take the form of Steve(?), Arceus, OR Rambo, and I'm married to a Death Incarnate, who previously looked like the lich, but now looks like...Chuck Norris, I think. Our family pet is a Crocodile that looks like Mr. T, and I am the only one, besides the Golem, that can wield the Sword of Destiny.

HA! YOU CONTROL LIFE, BUT NOT SENTIENCE. I CONTROL HUMANITY, NAY, I AM HUMANITY. I AM THE SUM OF THEIR HATE, THEIR GRIEF, THEIR MALICE. I RULE ALL EARTH, AND AM A GOD INCARNATE. I AM A AVATAR OF MADNESS.

I AM THE END ALL BE ALL. I AM THE MIDDLE. I AM ALL OF HUMANITY. I AM A GOD. I LEAD THE ARMIES OF EARTH AND HELL THEMSELVES.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: October 02, 2012, 10:27:41 pm »

HA! YOU CONTROL LIFE, BUT NOT SENTIENCE. I CONTROL HUMANITY, NAY, I AM HUMANITY. I AM THE SUM OF THEIR HATE, THEIR GRIEF, THEIR MALICE. I RULE ALL EARTH, AND AM A GOD INCARNATE. I AM A AVATAR OF MADNESS.

I AM THE END ALL BE ALL. I AM THE MIDDLE. I AM ALL OF HUMANITY. I AM A GOD. I LEAD THE ARMIES OF EARTH AND HELL THEMSELVES.
Being a god of humanity would explain the shouting.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:13 pm »

Seriously though, new thread? that sucks. No plt resolution at ALL.

Unless you call her admiting she liked Dirg the end, in which case this is the epilogue.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: October 02, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »

Thinking...

Wait, that means, that this is just recruitment. JOIN ME!!!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: October 02, 2012, 10:30:47 pm »

BOSS TURN:

The Lichette suddenly shudders a bit, and tries to grab Dirgs attention. She gives him a worried, guilty frown, latches  onto him, and points at the wormhole from whence they came.
"I don't think we win, Dirg. I-I think they're back. I-I'm scared."
Just then, a loud rattling sound emenates from the wormhole, and something horrible, so horrible that the muind cannot comprehend it forces its way through. A sheathe materializes on Lichettes back, and she reaches for it, intending to defend Dirg to the death.
HOLY SHIT WHAT A TWIST.

TELL ME YOUR FINAL FORMS, AND WHETHER YOU'RE LIBERAL (LICHETTE) OR CONSERVATIVE (MISKO) AND WE'LL GET THIS SEQUAL SHIT ON THE ROAD!

COMING SOON: YOU AT FINAL BOSS 2: INSERT SEQUAL NAME HERE
That was me, I think. Or you. Or something. So yeah.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: October 02, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »

BOSS TURN:

The Lichette suddenly shudders a bit, and tries to grab Dirgs attention. She gives him a worried, guilty frown, latches  onto him, and points at the wormhole from whence they came.
Just then, a loud rattling sound emenates from the wormhole, and something horrible, so horrible that the muind cannot comprehend it forces its way through. A sheathe materializes on Lichettes back, and she reaches for it, intending to defend Dirg to the death.
HOLY SHIT WHAT A TWIST.

TELL ME YOUR FINAL FORMS, AND WHETHER YOU'RE LIBERAL (LICHETTE) OR CONSERVATIVE (MISKO) AND WE'LL GET THIS SEQUAL SHIT ON THE ROAD!

I think we arrives at the same time. Yeah, that makes sense. If it was just the all consuming cloud of death you are, she wouldn't pull our her sword, cause stabbing cloud seems pretty pointless. Besides, since I and Wrex are physical, we certainly were the ones who made the sound.

So yeah, we are a contingent of dark ones coming to rain on dirgs parade.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: October 02, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »

Shaddup! I was IC!

I'm quite aware that real life is grey as fuck and that it's generally pretty nasty when you get down to it. Just let me a wide-eyed idealist for once. :P

Besides, I wanted to counter Misko's insane ramblings with heroic speeches. Bring a little balance and all that.

NO NO NO, you dont counter him with heroics! You counter him with PURE LOGICAL SANE !!BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: October 02, 2012, 10:36:21 pm »

If you are a god of humanity, and also the arch-conservative, what does that make Democrats?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: October 02, 2012, 10:37:02 pm »

BOSS TURN:

HOLY SHIT WHAT A TWIST.

I think we arrives at the same time. Yeah, that makes sense. If it was just the all consuming cloud of death you are, she wouldn't pull our her sword, cause stabbing cloud seems pretty pointless. Besides, since I and Wrex are physical, we certainly were the ones who made the sound.

So yeah, we are a contingent of dark ones coming to rain on dirgs parade.
May I suggest your theme music? That or Wagner. Ride of the Valkyries.
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: October 02, 2012, 10:38:02 pm »

If you are a god of humanity, and also the arch-conservative, what does that make Democrats?

WE. ARE. DEMONS.

Mwahahahahaha?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 232