Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648944 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1695 on: October 02, 2012, 08:56:05 pm »

You are the last obstacle to humanity's rise to enlightenment. You are a manifestation of their darkness. Therefore, once you are purged, they will be free of these darker urges. Free to pursue cultural advancement. Free to expand beyond the world of their birth. Free to do as they desire without fear of their own nature sabotaging their efforts. The collective has helped many species. Humanity is merely our newest charge.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: October 02, 2012, 09:00:07 pm »

This is so much more boring when you have the script. :/

And now Misko rants some more.

P̸̤͉͍̻͓̌̄ͦ̉ͦ͛̂́̕ṛ̑͝o͕̙̽ͪͫ͘͡b̢̩͆̓̀a͍̠̗̲̗̼̘ͬ̓ͭ͊̋̽͐b͚̤͙͔͍̳͉͈͆̆̽͛̌ͯļͮ͊̀̾̔͊͏̫͙̖͎̮y̶̅̒͋͏͎ ͍̦͔ͮ͋͐͒͒͘a̜͓̭̪̠̲̓̃͠b͙̟̦́͋̈́̋̓ͬ̿ͨ̚o̤̭͈̠͖ͪ̈́̏̉͑͒͢ü̴̵̩̜͉̥̾ͩ̉ͧ̔͗t̹̠̫ͪ̉̀̐̿ͨ͂ͭ̕ ̵̜̺̣̘̠̻̭͐̔͗̑͒͒̋͜tͧ͌̇́ͣ͐͗̉҉̰͍̭̮̗h̵͕̩̮̤̖̐ͪ̐ͣͥịͦ̅̚s̢͕̠͍̍ͤ͢ ̷̦̣͙͇̘̙̯̳̞̂̆̆̄̂ͩ͝t̢͎̀̐͡e̪̳͖̭̮̐ͯ͐ͧ͋́͐̆ͫx͚͍̱̮ͧ́̓ṫ̉̂̀ͨ͝͏̨̹̯.̶̼͓̣̙͎̲̝̈̉͝͞
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 02, 2012, 09:01:50 pm »

You are the last obstacle to humanity's rise to enlightenment. You are a manifestation of their darkness. Therefore, once you are purged, they will be free of these darker urges. Free to pursue cultural advancement. Free to expand beyond the world of their birth. Free to do as they desire without fear of their own nature sabotaging their efforts. The collective has helped many species. Humanity is merely our newest charge.
ONE CAN ONLY SHAKE WITH FEAR UPON HEARING THIS LATEST CHARGE. HOW MAY RACE'S CULTURES HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT BY THE ALL-CONSUMING EGO. I AM HUMANITIES LAST DEFENDER, DEFENDER OF ALL OF THE HUMAN RACE, AS IS EVIDENCED BY THE ARMY BEHIND ME. IT IS CLEAR ALL YOU WISH IS TO WIPE AWAY HUMANITIES FREE-WILL, SO YOU MAY IMPOSE YOUR OWN TWISTED VERSION OF CULTURE.

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU NOW, MONSTER. BEGONE!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: October 02, 2012, 09:04:30 pm »

Only one of the collectives charges has fallen. But that was their own doing. Their psychology was not compatible with our teachings. Humanity, on the other hand, has the potential to benefit greatly. They have the potential to join a greater community as equals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: October 02, 2012, 09:04:30 pm »

I CANNOT STAND YOU HEROS, AND THAT YOU DARE CALL YOURSELVES THAT.  YOUR ARE LYING, SELFICIOUS SCUM, WHO OPPURTUNISTICLY SWITCH SIDES WHEN CONVENIANT. YOU DISGUST ME. LIBERALS, DOES THAT STAND FOR YOUR INTERPREATION OF MORALS? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SNIDE AND SHREWD, WHO RIDE ON THE BACK OF GIANTS AS THEY FIGHT, AND CLAIM VICTORY. I, I ALONE CHOSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS, BUT I WAS RIDICULED, MOCKED, MADE FUN OF. NO MORE! I WILL NOT BE BROW-BEATEN BY YOU, INFERIORS. ONLY NOW, IN LIGHT OF MY NEW-FOUND RAGE AND POWER DO ANY DARE TO JOIN THE RIGHT-SIDE. YOU, WREX, JOIN THIS SIDE, HOPEFUL FOR A CHANCE AT GLORY, AND YET AT THE SAME TIME DISTANCE YOURSELF,SO YOU MAY GET OFF SCOTT FREE IF WE LOSE. TYPICAL, NO REAL MOTIVATIONS BEYOND SELF-PRESERVATION.

P̸̤͉͍̻͓̌̄ͦ̉ͦ͛̂́̕ṛ̑͝o͕̙̽ͪͫ͘͡b̢̩͆̓̀a͍̠̗̲̗̼̘ͬ̓ͭ͊̋̽͐b͚̤͙͔͍̳͉͈͆̆̽͛̌ͯļͮ͊̀̾̔͊͏̫͙̖͎̮y̶̅̒͋͏͎ ͍̦͔ͮ͋͐͒͒͘a̜͓̭̪̠̲̓̃͠b͙̟̦́͋̈́̋̓ͬ̿ͨ̚o̤̭͈̠͖ͪ̈́̏̉͑͒͢ü̴̵̩̜͉̥̾ͩ̉ͧ̔͗t̹̠̫ͪ̉̀̐̿ͨ͂ͭ̕ ̵̜̺̣̘̠̻̭͐̔͗̑͒͒̋͜tͧ͌̇́ͣ͐͗̉҉̰͍̭̮̗h̵͕̩̮̤̖̐ͪ̐ͣͥịͦ̅̚s̢͕̠͍̍ͤ͢ ̷̦̣͙͇̘̙̯̳̞̂̆̆̄̂ͩ͝t̢͎̀̐͡e̪̳͖̭̮̐ͯ͐ͧ͋́͐̆ͫx͚͍̱̮ͧ́̓ṫ̉̂̀ͨ͝͏̨̹̯.̶̼͓̣̙͎̲̝̈̉͝͞
YOU ARE A TRAITOR. WHILE VORTHONHAS HIS EXCUSES, AND NO ONE EXPECTED ANYTHING OF CORAI, YOU WERE A MAN OF HONOR. YOU SUPPOSEDLY FOUGHT THE LICH YOURSELF, SINGLE-HANDEDLY, BEFORE DEFEATING THE FORM. BUT NOW, WHAT OF YOU? TELL ME, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE ARTHUR, TELL ME WHO YOU JUSTIFY THIS.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: October 02, 2012, 09:08:20 pm »

My contract with the Lich was terminated when he changed genders and personality (And only because it was both at the same time. One or the other would have been fine). Accordingly, it must be destroyed, as per ordinance 735(B) in the Evil Lieutenant handbook, which states that I must endeavour to eliminate any usurpuers to his position. As she is usurping his position, she must die. My personal vendetta against love and peace is currently irrelevant.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: October 02, 2012, 09:09:06 pm »

W-HEEEEEEEYYYYY!!! Jerk, you may be a vile demon of CONSERVATIVE EVIL but you don't have to be mean about it....
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: October 02, 2012, 09:12:28 pm »

YOU ARE A TRAITOR. WHILE VORTHONHAS HIS EXCUSES, AND NO ONE EXPECTED ANYTHING OF CORAI, YOU WERE A MAN OF HONOR. YOU SUPPOSEDLY FOUGHT THE LICH YOURSELF, SINGLE-HANDEDLY, BEFORE DEFEATING THE FORM. BUT NOW, WHAT OF YOU? TELL ME, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE ARTHUR, TELL ME WHO YOU JUSTIFY THIS.

You raise an intriquing point. Which I respond to with:

Tzeentch.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: October 02, 2012, 09:15:51 pm »

Tzeentch.
YOUR BREAK CAME BEFORE THAT OF THE TRANSFORMATION, INDEED, IT WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN LEARNED OF MY ASCENDANCY. YOU ARE BUT A CONFIDENCE THIEF, WHO DANCES AMONGST OTHERS PERCEPTIONS AND CHANGES HIMSELF TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: October 02, 2012, 09:17:02 pm »

Why are the liberals pro-lich anyways?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:18 pm »

Tzeentch.
YOUR BREAK CAME BEFORE THAT OF THE TRANSFORMATION, INDEED, IT WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN LEARNED OF MY ASCENDANCY. YOU ARE BUT A CONFIDENCE THIEF, WHO DANCES AMONGST OTHERS PERCEPTIONS AND CHANGES HIMSELF TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

Dude. READ A FRAKKING BOOK.

TZEENTCH.

LORD OF CHANGE.
YOU ARE BUT A CONFIDENCE THIEF, WHO DANCES AMONGST OTHERS PERCEPTIONS AND CHANGES HIMSELF TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

This is literally the most perfect way to explain it. I am Tzeentch. I know no bounds, not space, nor time, nor oath, nor code, nor law. I am Change incarnate. I HAVE NO RULES BRAH. It's all for lulz.
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: October 02, 2012, 09:21:33 pm »

You know, if we could get Kai in on this, he could be Slanesh.

(I bet I spelled that wrong..)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: October 02, 2012, 09:22:22 pm »

BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF LOVE, OR SOME SUCH NONSENSE. I FRANKLY THINK ITS BECAUSE I'M CONSERVATIVE, AND I OPPOSE THE LICH, AND THEREFORE THIS IS THE BEST METHOD TO OPPOSE ME.

tHEY'VE CLEARLY NOT HEARD ABOUT THE MORAL EVENT HORIZON. SHE WIPED HALF OF REALITY APART. I WILL NOT FORGIVE, I WILL NOT FORGET. THE MOTHER OF MY MORTAL SON IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HER.

Question, can I have my sword? The one I crafted, and the golem took?

And I'm Liberal.
FINAL FORM: TENTH DOCTER

ALSO LIBERAL.
Kabuttski! The liberal flying Russian bear-cavalrist!
LIBERAL BADASS WHITE LIGHTSABER-TOOTHED TIGER.
HERE, SO MANY HEROS, SO MANY TRAITORS.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: October 02, 2012, 09:23:15 pm »

Revenge is so Passe. I'm just in it for the killing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: October 02, 2012, 09:25:35 pm »

You know, if we could get Kai in on this, he could be Slanesh.

(I bet I spelled that wrong..)

Slaanesh is the 'common' form. But, being a god of Chaos, I doubt he'd be concerned about proper spelling.

BECAUSE OF THE POWER OF LOVE, OR SOME SUCH NONSENSE. I FRANKLY THINK ITS BECAUSE I'M CONSERVATIVE, AND I OPPOSE THE LICH, AND THEREFORE THIS IS THE BEST METHOD TO OPPOSE ME.

tHEY'VE CLEARLY NOT HEARD ABOUT THE MORAL EVENT HORIZON. SHE WIPED HALF OF REALITY APART. I WILL NOT FORGIVE, I WILL NOT FORGET. THE MOTHER OF MY MORTAL SON IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HER.

Question, can I have my sword? The one I crafted, and the golem took?

And I'm Liberal.
FINAL FORM: TENTH DOCTER

ALSO LIBERAL.
Kabuttski! The liberal flying Russian bear-cavalrist!
LIBERAL BADASS WHITE LIGHTSABER-TOOTHED TIGER.
HERE, SO MANY HEROS, SO MANY TRAITORS.

First of all, I think you're lying about the 'mother' thing.
Second of all, I think you are the traitor. Fighting your fellows to destroy a being that only wants love now?
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 232