Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648979 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1680 on: October 02, 2012, 07:54:00 pm »

You are failing linguistically. And 12000 years is but a blink of an eye to the collective. We are eternal. We are everlasting.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: October 02, 2012, 07:54:17 pm »

You know how many people we saved from death by wolf, bear, disease, fire, and other types of death? A lot more, not all of them human.

UNLEASH THE DRAGONS OF PEACE!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: October 02, 2012, 08:12:17 pm »

You are failing linguistically. And 12000 years is but a blink of an eye to the collective. We are eternal. We are everlasting.
YOU SEEM QUITE CHEWY THOUGH.

You know how many people we saved from death by wolf, bear, disease, fire, and other types of death? A lot more, not all of them human.

UNLEASH THE DRAGONS OF PEACE!
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS KIDS?
WARS AND GENOCIDE CASUALTY TIME!
*kids cheer*
WW2: 72,000,000
WW1: 65,000,000
EUROPEAN COLONIZATION OF AMERICA:100,000,000
TAIPING REBELLION: 100,000,000
HOLOCAUST: 17,000,000
ETHNIC CLEANSING OF GERMANS FOLLOWING WW2:  3,000,000
FREE REPUBLIC OF CONGO, UNDER KING BELGIUM: 10,000,000
AZTEC RITUAL SACRIFICE: 1,500,000

BUT LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS LEST WE GET BANNED.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:26 pm »

You are pulling numbers out of your ass now. I'm going to have to kill you for that.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: October 02, 2012, 08:16:42 pm »

The collective must agree with the wolf-monster. Your shenanigans have gone on long enough.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: October 02, 2012, 08:20:00 pm »

You are pulling numbers out of your ass now. I'm going to have to kill you for that.
I'M NOT PULLING NUMBERS FROM MY ASS, I PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF WIKIPEDIAS ASS. BIG DIFFERENCE. THE SECOND MAY COUNT AS SEXUAL ASSUALT OF A WEBSITE.

The collective must agree with the wolf-monster. Your shenanigans have gone on long enough.
MORE WAR DOGS.

YOU FOOLS, YOU MOCK AND LAUGH AT ME, BUT I HAVE THE POWER. I HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD. WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO SWORE TO DEFEAT THE LICH?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: October 02, 2012, 08:20:35 pm »

FINAL FORM: BADASS IDIOT IN A SUIT

I AM A BADASS IDIOT. IN A SUIT. SUIT IS BLACK.

I AM LIBERAL.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:22:18 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: October 02, 2012, 08:21:20 pm »

FINAL FORM: BADASS IN A SUIT

I AM A BADASS. IN A SUIT. SUIT IS BLACK.

I AM LIBERAL.

SHOCKER.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: October 02, 2012, 08:22:02 pm »

FINAL FORM: BADASS IN A SUIT

I AM A BADASS. IN A SUIT. SUIT IS BLACK.

I AM LIBERAL.

SHOCKER.

VERY MUCH, BECAUSE I SAID BADASS. NOT IDIOT.

INFACT, I MUST GO FIX THIS.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: October 02, 2012, 08:26:48 pm »

MORE WAR DOGS.

YOU FOOLS, YOU MOCK AND LAUGH AT ME, BUT I HAVE THE POWER. I HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD. WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO SWORE TO DEFEAT THE LICH?

The collective shall fight until we are no more. Plus, we have Marvin. He's a little... disconnected from the collective. And utterly psychotic. And the collective did not arrive until after the lich had fled to the dawn of time. We never stated how we were going to interact with it.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: October 02, 2012, 08:29:59 pm »

I love how he thinks block capitals make up for a lack of intelligence. They are only good for "lulz", such as when they were earlier employed by all. Large red letters are annoying to read, and overall, I think it's one of the main reasons I'll have to rip out your ribs one at a time and imaple you with them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: October 02, 2012, 08:37:52 pm »

MORE WAR DOGS.

The collective shall fight until we are no more. Plus, we have Marvin. He's a little... disconnected from the collective. And utterly psychotic. And the collective did not arrive until after the lich had fled to the dawn of time. We never stated how we were going to interact with it.
Ahh, but there are, Others. Others who were, unloyal to the cause they swore themselves too.
I love how he thinks block capitals make up for a lack of intelligence. They are only good for "lulz", such as when they were earlier employed by all. Large red letters are annoying to read, and overall, I think it's one of the main reasons I'll have to rip out your ribs one at a time and imaple you with them.

I GROW TIRED OF THIS, WHY DOES THE GM NOT ALLOW THE SLAUGHTER TO CONTINUE? MY MEN GROW WEARY, AND WILL MAKE CAMP IF IT IS REQUIRED.

I CANNOT STAND YOU HEROS, AND THAT YOU DARE CALL YOURSELVES THAT.  YOUR ARE LYING, SELFICIOUS SCUM, WHO OPPURTUNISTICLY SWITCH SIDES WHEN CONVENIANT. YOU DISGUST ME. LIBERALS, DOES THAT STAND FOR YOUR INTERPREATION OF MORALS? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SNIDE AND SHREWD, WHO RIDE ON THE BACK OF GIANTS AS THEY FIGHT, AND CLAIM VICTORY. I, I ALONE CHOSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS, BUT I WAS RIDICULED, MOCKED, MADE FUN OF. NO MORE! I WILL NOT BE BROW-BEATEN BY YOU, INFERIORS. ONLY NOW, IN LIGHT OF MY NEW-FOUND RAGE AND POWER DO ANY DARE TO JOIN THE RIGHT-SIDE. YOU, WREX, JOIN THIS SIDE, HOPEFUL FOR A CHANCE AT GLORY, AND YET AT THE SAME TIME DISTANCE YOURSELF,SO YOU MAY GET OFF SCOTT FREE IF WE LOSE. TYPICAL, NO REAL MOTIVATIONS BEYOND SELF-PRESERVATION.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: October 02, 2012, 08:39:33 pm »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: October 02, 2012, 08:43:43 pm »

I GROW TIRED OF THIS, WHY DOES THE GM NOT ALLOW THE SLAUGHTER TO CONTINUE? MY MEN GROW WEARY, AND WILL MAKE CAMP IF IT IS REQUIRED.

I CANNOT STAND YOU HEROS, AND THAT YOU DARE CALL YOURSELVES THAT.  YOUR ARE LYING, SELFICIOUS SCUM, WHO OPPURTUNISTICLY SWITCH SIDES WHEN CONVENIANT. YOU DISGUST ME. LIBERALS, DOES THAT STAND FOR YOUR INTERPREATION OF MORALS? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SNIDE AND SHREWD, WHO RIDE ON THE BACK OF GIANTS AS THEY FIGHT, AND CLAIM VICTORY. I, I ALONE CHOSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS, BUT I WAS RIDICULED, MOCKED, MADE FUN OF. NO MORE! I WILL NOT BE BROW-BEATEN BY YOU, INFERIORS. ONLY NOW, IN LIGHT OF MY NEW-FOUND RAGE AND POWER DO ANY DARE TO JOIN THE RIGHT-SIDE. YOU, WREX, JOIN THIS SIDE, HOPEFUL FOR A CHANCE AT GLORY, AND YET AT THE SAME TIME DISTANCE YOURSELF,SO YOU MAY GET OFF SCOTT FREE IF WE LOSE. TYPICAL, NO REAL MOTIVATIONS BEYOND SELF-PRESERVATION.

The collective fights for the good of humanity. Why do you fight? You fight out of jealousy, rage, and hatred. The very things that humanity needs to learn to leave behind. You are a disease, tainting the minds of mortals, driving them to acts of violence. The disease shall be purged. So sayeth the collective.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: October 02, 2012, 08:51:29 pm »

FURTHERMORE, I ALWAYS EXPECTED THIS OF CORAI, A BOY WHO MADE HIMSELF FAMOUS THROUGH HIS CONSTANT DEFECTIONS. BUT THERE ARE OTHERS HERE, WHO I GENUINELY BELIEVED WOULD COME TO THE TRUE SIDE. I HAVE BEEN DISABUSED OF SUCH NOTIONS, REALIZING NOW THE ONLY REAL TRUTH IS MIGHT EQUALS RIGHT.

The collective fights for the good of humanity. Why do you fight? You fight out of jealousy, rage, and hatred. The very things that humanity needs to learn to leave behind. You are a disease, tainting the minds of mortals, driving them to acts of violence. The disease shall be purged. So sayeth the collective.
SO, YOU'RE ARGUMENT AGAINST MY RULE OVER HUMANS IS THAT I AM TOO SIMILAR TO THEM? YOU ARE A PRETENTIOUS BEING, ASSUMING YOUR WAY TO BE ALL THE BETTER BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOU'RE IN IT. I REPRESENT MAN. I CAN AND WILL RULE OVER THEM AS THEY HAVE DONE. THEY ARE USED TO THE WAY OF THINGS, AND I AM A EXTENSION OF THIS.

YOU CONTINUELY IGNORE ONE THING. OF EVERYONE HERE, I AM BEGOTTEN OF MY SERVICE TO MAN. IF I WERE HATED, OR DESPISED NEARLY AS MUCH YOU IMPLY VIOLATING YOUR SYSTEM OF ETHICS IS, I COULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THIS. I AM WHAT THEY MADE ME. I AM THE SCOURGE OF THE GODS, APPOINTED BY MAN TO CHASTISE YOU, FOR NONE KNOW THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS BETTER THEN I. YOU ARE WICKED, BUT I AM MORE WICKED THEN YOU, SO BE SILENT!
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 232