Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: YOU ASPIRING MINIMALIST GM  (Read 36886 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ASPIRING MINIMALIST GM
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2012, 02:38:16 am »

BECOME RULER OF YOINKHELL KEEO MY FAITH ANYWAY
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2012, 02:46:19 am »

NEW RTD IDEA, ROLL TO BUILD ME A VOLCANO LAIR. FORCE THEM TO PLAY.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2012, 02:49:26 am »

NO MY LEVEL! USE SPIDERMAN POWERS TO KILL ENTROPY AND TAKE ALL LEVELS HE STOLE.

[3] SPIDERMAN POWERS WARMING UP. CANNOT SEE ENTROPY.

AM NOW DIE.  ROLL SELF.

[1] YOU ROLL INTO MAGMA. MELT.

BECOME RULER OF YOINKHELL KEEO MY FAITH ANYWAY

[6] YOU YOINKDEVIL. ALL POWERFUL. GOD START WAR. CHASES YOINK IN PANTS.

NEW RTD IDEA, ROLL TO BUILD ME A VOLCANO LAIR. FORCE THEM TO PLAY.

[6] DIG TOO DEEP. DISCOVER YOINKHELL. ALL PLAYERS FALL IN. FINISHED JACUZZI FIRST THOUGH.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2012, 02:52:50 am »

HAVE FIDDLE CONTEST WITH YOINKDEVIL OVER WHO GETS TO BE THE NEW RULER OF YOINKHELL.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2012, 03:01:14 am »

Entropy felt a shudder make it's way up his metaphysical spine as he felt the prescence of one decorated by kings, one who had saved princesses from the jaws of the other heroes. Spiderman. There was another. Another jolt of emotion saved him from a blow given by the other. A great tyrant, borne of metal and machines, one who called himself Robostalin. Spiderman, and Robostalin. Two foes, almost at his power, the power of the gods. Almost.

"Spiderman, once again you challenge my dominion over the universe. Justice. Chaotic, temporary justice agains my orderly, permanent justice. Your mercy makes you weak. Their survival means they continue. They do not change, and neither does anyone else. People never get over their evil instincts. This is why I will end all of them now. There will be no more crime, no more injustice when my vision is shared with the rest of creation. But you try to stop me, to suspend this great justice from the world. You call yourself a hero, but all you have done is delay justice. This is unforgivable.
Prepare to die."

A purple spark danced down Entropys arm as he extended it towards his adversaries. The limit meter began to flash upon his forearm, and words reading Void appeared just above his head as he prepared his ultimate technique. He thrust forward his hand, encapsulated within purple energy, sending a wave of destructive force at his adversaries.
((Now, a massive cyborg tyrant and a superhero are fighting a naked god borne of the void. Why do minimalist RTDs always go this way?))

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2012, 03:19:24 am »

Spider-man scowled at this inhuman beast's way of thinking.
"You say justice, when all you're doing is making things worse! Slaughtering thousands, you know what that does? It makes you worse then them! Maybe it'll take a long time, but once I'm finished with it, this world will be crook-free! I say that you are a just a regular criminal with delusions of grandeur, and that you deserve the same fate as the rest!"

With that, he started wrapping webs around the giant purple ball!

((I can't remember the last time I watched spider-man. Am I doing it rite?))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2012, 03:33:05 am »

HAVE FIDDLE CONTEST WITH YOINKDEVIL OVER WHO GETS TO BE THE NEW RULER OF YOINKHELL.

[1] SUCKER. BECOME YOINKDEVIL’S SLAVE. ETERNALLY.

STILL RICH THOUGH.

Entropy felt a shudder make it's way up his metaphysical spine as he felt the prescence of one decorated by kings, one who had saved princesses from the jaws of the other heroes. Spiderman. There was another. Another jolt of emotion saved him from a blow given by the other. A great tyrant, borne of metal and machines, one who called himself Robostalin. Spiderman, and Robostalin. Two foes, almost at his power, the power of the gods. Almost.

"Spiderman, once again you challenge my dominion over the universe. Justice. Chaotic, temporary justice agains my orderly, permanent justice. Your mercy makes you weak. Their survival means they continue. They do not change, and neither does anyone else. People never get over their evil instincts. This is why I will end all of them now. There will be no more crime, no more injustice when my vision is shared with the rest of creation. But you try to stop me, to suspend this great justice from the world. You call yourself a hero, but all you have done is delay justice. This is unforgivable.
Prepare to die."

A purple spark danced down Entropys arm as he extended it towards his adversaries. The limit meter began to flash upon his forearm, and words reading Void appeared just above his head as he prepared his ultimate technique. He thrust forward his hand, encapsulated within purple energy, sending a wave of destructive force at his adversaries.

[3] MILD WAVE OF DESTRUCTION. ADVERSARIES’ PANTS DESTRUCTED.

Spider-man scowled at this inhuman beast's way of thinking.
"You say justice, when all you're doing is making things worse! Slaughtering thousands, you know what that does? It makes you worse then them! Maybe it'll take a long time, but once I'm finished with it, this world will be crook-free! I say that you are a just a regular criminal with delusions of grandeur, and that you deserve the same fate as the rest!"

With that, he started wrapping webs around the giant purple ball!

[4] BALL COVERED IN STICKY WEB. PANTS VANISH. UM.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2012, 03:39:56 am »

"Curses!" Spider-man shouted before realising how he could turn the situation to his own advantage.

Spider-man pushed the ball towards his foe, all while making some new spider-silk pants!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2012, 03:52:27 am »

Entropy hesitated for a moment as he watched his foes pants disintegrate. For once, his foe had no retort. Fitting, seeing how his pants were just disintegrated by a god of infinite destruction. Unfortunately, that's all that was destroyed. And now, his void encapsulated fist was wrapped in webs. This was going differently than suspected, but he could save it. He just needed to use the situation.
"Vanish into oblivion, spiderfool!"
With those words, he let the void energy around his fist loose, letting it tear through it's restraints, and hopefully RoboStalin.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2012, 04:07:58 am »

use my undeadness to protect the people, update my rtd while doing this
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2012, 04:24:44 am »

"Curses!" Spider-man shouted before realising how he could turn the situation to his own advantage.

Spider-man pushed the ball towards his foe, all while making some new spider-silk pants!

[1] TRANSFORM SELF INTO PANTS. THEN VANISH.

Entropy hesitated for a moment as he watched his foes pants disintegrate. For once, his foe had no retort. Fitting, seeing how his pants were just disintegrated by a god of infinite destruction. Unfortunately, that's all that was destroyed. And now, his void encapsulated fist was wrapped in webs. This was going differently than suspected, but he could save it. He just needed to use the situation.
"Vanish into oblivion, spiderfool!"
With those words, he let the void energy around his fist loose, letting it tear through it's restraints, and hopefully RoboStalin.

[5] RESTRAINTS, SPIDERPANTS AND ROBOSTALIN VANISH IN BURST OF FLAME. SWEET.

use my undeadness to protect the people, update my rtd while doing this

[5] PEOPLE PROTECTED. RTD UPDATED. TURN TWO. LEVEL THREE GM. LEVEL FOUR PROTECTOR OF PEOPLE.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2012, 04:51:03 am »

"Nooooooooo!"
Spider-Pant shouts as he is blasted into oblivion. All he hears is the sound of entropy's laughing, of his mocking, of his insults...

Not this time.

With a mighty cry, spider-man breaks free from the mortal coil itself, becoming SUPER SPIDER-MAN!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2012, 04:54:11 am »

"Well, now that I shall not be interrupted, it is time for my masterpiece. It shall rival the works of Beethoven, tower above the works of Shakespeare. It shall revebrate with the very souls that it shall entangle within itself. It is time to create the RTD of Entropy."
With a final Flourish, Entropy created his RTD.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2012, 05:03:01 am »

START NEW RTD BASED ON CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC

POLARIZE AUDIENCE

RECEIVE NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE FOR HANDLING TRICKY SUBJECT MATTER

ALSO CHECK IF AM ALIVE OR STILL GHOST
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2012, 05:13:09 am »

Shut down the real life RTDs get the founder incarcerated for crimes against humanity
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15