Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Evil plants in normal regions  (Read 817 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Evil plants in normal regions
« on: July 21, 2012, 05:30:08 am »

Any ideas on how to get evil plants into normal regions? Maybe trading them from a fort in an evil region to the elves/humans and then trading for them in the actual fortress...
Would carrying them via adventurer work?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

ydaraishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil plants in normal regions
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:33:28 am »

Currently nobody trades evil plants, perhaps except the rare peaceful goblin caravan. 

The only way I could think of is to remove the [EVIL] tag from evil plants (but then, it appears everywhere)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 08:41:00 am »

Currently nobody trades evil plants, perhaps except the rare peaceful goblin caravan. 

The only way I could think of is to remove the [EVIL] tag from evil plants (but then, it appears everywhere)
Do traders keep trading stuff on that you traded to them?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 08:54:18 am »

If a city happened to be founded on evil soils with evil plants, then yes it'd be possible. But they don't really do that.

Friendstrange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 09:11:45 am »

Ive found a single human hamlet intersectioned with an evil jungle and human fortresses in evil areas, but I havent checked to see if they can export silver barbs, the only evil plant that can be used.