Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 637

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 687644 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [I spoiled my pants]
« Reply #2490 on: July 25, 2016, 08:18:48 am »

Put another mark up for "has felt pain in dreams". I'm pretty sure some of my dreams have induced headaches that lasted into waking hours as well. Could be the other way around, but nightmares are pretty standard for me and with something like a headache there's just no way to tell.

You can also feel heat in dreams. I know this because I was burned alive by lava in a dream once, and even though it was only a hallucination I have never once felt something that hot while awake.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2491 on: July 25, 2016, 11:25:23 am »

I swing between no sound or anything and actually difficult to distinguish from reality, even after the fact. So I dunno.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: July 25, 2016, 02:18:26 pm »

It varies for me. It seems like minor things usually hurt, but things like losing limbs don't hurt at all for some reason.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2493 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:40 am »

I don't think i've felt pain (at least not disconnected from actual pain in the real world), but i have felt physical contact. Besides that, i do have colour and sound in my dreams (up to and including some pretty awesome music tracks that still linger in my head to this day), but not smell. I guess my nose just sucks. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2494 on: July 31, 2016, 02:37:25 pm »

Anybody know a good way to attach (temporary) eyebrow... modifiers? Essentially a piece of wire. Cosplay reasons.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: July 31, 2016, 02:57:15 pm »

You could try wrapping part of it with tape, then markering over the side that shows. Use two pieces, one small one with a half holding onto the wire and the other half hanging loose, then take the second piece and wrap it all around with the adhesive side facing outward, attached to the wire by the loose half of the first piece. If you wrap it tightly around it should stay snug enough.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: August 01, 2016, 09:43:26 pm »

Anyone know a good website to watch Steven Universe on? Preferably for free, since I don't get Cartoon Network?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: August 02, 2016, 05:51:53 pm »

I'm just a few hours from reaching 300 days logged in. How should we celebrate this milestone?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: August 02, 2016, 06:04:12 pm »

Oh, I think you know! :D
I broke 200 recently I guess, 36 hours worth ago.  Might have been while I was on family hiking trip.
200-day celebration has joined post-trip celebration and become:  Causality-spurning ohgod-my-muscles-and-skin-hurt MLP and Vampire Beerapalooza!

Everybody is welcome at this e-party [what is this, the 90's?]

Though more seriously, when I'm feeling sentimental about this stupid forum, I make lazy edits in paint or gimp.  Like
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:06:05 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: August 02, 2016, 07:37:23 pm »

I broke 100 12 days online ago.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: August 02, 2016, 07:57:27 pm »

what the actual frig

I spend literally all day logged onto bay12 and I only have ~175% of the time you have, even though I've been a member ~300% as long as you have

how is this even possible
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: August 02, 2016, 08:14:55 pm »

The power of shitposts is great, my friend.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: August 02, 2016, 08:18:44 pm »

Bit late on the dream thing, but for me...
I don't recall smell, but I absolutely can and frequently do taste in my dreams. Often super-tasty stuff too, like awesome curry or ice cream.
I even recall one particularly lucid dream where I was trying to show off my dream-controlling-superpowers to a skeptical NPC by rapidly cycling a piece of candy between several different flavors with the power of my mind. Dreams are fun. :P

Personally, the most conspicuously absent thing for me is temperature. While touch and texture is pretty normal, I've only ever had one dream where I consciously felt temperature (cold floor under my feet) and I've always had an unverifiable suspicion that I was sleepwalking during that one.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: August 02, 2016, 08:32:32 pm »

what the actual frig

I spend literally all day logged onto bay12 and I only have ~175% of the time you have, even though I've been a member ~300% as long as you have

how is this even possible
Uhhh....Magic?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: August 02, 2016, 08:44:56 pm »

Ask jifodus. If anyone knows of the arcane mysteries of logged in time, it'd be them :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 637