Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335959 times)

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1395 on: August 27, 2012, 04:14:58 pm »

yes , fragile , huge , needlessly complicated , full with bear poop and easy explodeable cannon balls .

with little spice of napalm and decorated with kitten skulls .
Everything's better with bear poop and kitten skulls.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: August 27, 2012, 04:18:57 pm »

I DEMAND GAUSS CANNON'S SHOTTING NUCLEAR MUSTARD GAS BOMBS!!!

No one is allowed to eat Brainfreez. No one is allowed to use his brain as a footstool. no one is allowed to use his brain for science. No one is allowed to use his skin for any purpose whatsoever. All muscle and flesh  use must go threw the department of PROMA. Anything involving his soul is free use. And here's why:

You cannot kill brainfreez. If you try,, his soul leaves his body, reducing it to ash within a week, and inhabits a brainfreeztm plant, waiting for a new victim. If no Brainfreez plants can be found, it instead corrupts a already existing one. As soon as someone is drawn in by the brainfreez plant's hypnotic smell, the person is driven to consume the entire plant. At this point, brainfreez will inhabit this persons body, and within a day, his spirit will wipe all taces of the persons individuality from them. At this point, The Individual is completely identical to Brainfreez, and  their soul is absorbed by his. At this moment, Brainfreez is born. He farts Brainfreez pants spores, which is why there are so few across the world, but many where he is. One cannot kill brainfreez, he will exist as long as life and moon-snails exist.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 27, 2012, 04:22:12 pm »

"I'll be back !"

i demand -
the most universal and futuristic vehicle  - ponycorn , its half pony / unicorn / corn , we will move fast , we will have deadly horn , we will have tasty corn and we will have tasty meat !

pooping corn is a mandatory !
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:31:34 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: August 27, 2012, 04:43:26 pm »

Cannabalism isn't disorganised. It's maximum usage of waste.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 27, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »

launching a cannon ball to earth full with corpses , napalm and bear poop would be maximum usage .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 27, 2012, 04:47:24 pm »

Cannabalism isn't disorganised. It's maximum usage of waste.
DO YOU WANT TO BE POSSESED BY BRAINFREEZ? NO? THEN DON'T EAT HIM!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 27, 2012, 04:51:19 pm »

warning , before boiling my brain in a pot full of oil , unfreeze my brain , or else you will experience unexpected fun .

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 27, 2012, 04:59:06 pm »

When we make our colony, we need P.E.A.C.E(because this involves Martian/Terran Relations) to make a Landing capsule that the people of earth can put stuff in, launch into space, Have a satellite retrieve it, then use a rail gun to launch it to mars, where we collect it and launch the empty capsule back to the satellite to begin the process again. That way, we get things like MREs, Computer parts, and other products from corporations wanting to get a good rep by supplying One of mankind's first mars colonies.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 27, 2012, 05:06:41 pm »

what if we feed the earth president with nuclear mustard biscuits ?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 27, 2012, 05:11:38 pm »

what if we feed the earth president with nuclear mustard biscuits ?

Off to the OOC thread!
My tumblr.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 27, 2012, 05:35:14 pm »

we could  use wild bears as guards , everyone must have at least 1 wild bear in his bedroom .
for extra profit don't feed it and use its poop in all explosives .

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 27, 2012, 06:37:12 pm »

To: Zanzethuken the great.
Subject: police dept.
Why can't the police be a sub-division of the army? Then it can remain under your guidance and you can still help (and be a member of) M.A.D.P.L.A.N.S? Just think of an appropriate acronym, and be listed as a sub-department.

To: Prime Minister Misko.
Subject: WMDs, eating brainfreez.
Message: put on a banquet for world leaders. With 'pig meat'
Feed them brainfreez.
Watch the chaos.

To:'President' DZA
Subject: status reports.
           ------------end messages-------------
We are not using wild bears as guards. They would revert to a wild state at the worst Best possible moment.
Brainfreeze pets the bear.
The bear attacks brainfreez
42 pages later: brainfreez has bled to death.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 27, 2012, 06:42:50 pm »

Bear has mutated into brainfreez!
My tumblr.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 27, 2012, 07:08:47 pm »

Bear has mutated into brainfreez!
Someone go ask if someone can make a Brainfreez in the modding thread. Periodically creates Brainfreez plants seeds, the fruit of which causes Dizziness, and, lets say, a one percent chance of B-man mutation. When he dies he releases a gas that converts creatures into himself.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 27, 2012, 07:25:39 pm »

To: Zanzethuken the great.
Why can't the police be a sub-division of the army? Then it can remain under your guidance and you can still help (and be a member of) M.A.D.P.L.A.N.S? Just think of an appropriate acronym, and be listed as a sub-department.

To: TopHat
While your idea within your prior message would possibly work, I would prefer a man of a fair amount of sanity and morality in charge.  While I would still be in command of the department, I would still be subservient to yourself, a man of questionable sanity and morals.  Therefore, I would rather it be created as a separate organization so that it would be a more-sane mind that oversees the punishment of those who attempt to create chaos, and be more immune to corruption.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 192