Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Game Over!  (Read 66093 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Day 3 brings hope
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2012, 09:36:48 pm »

Tir: Wanted to see if something could be determined from it being "charred". I didn't know there was an Ext in the game until people told me they knew because of flavor (plasma burns), so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something here. I guess Dopps got the kill and broke/melted the robot?

And it's not so much that the flavor is a big scumhunting help, but I want to know what the given information is.

The reason I'm more worried about the Ext is because they can (and if I'm understanding correctly, frequency do) get a Deadman Bomb equipment. Deadman bomb kills last man to lynch the Ext +1 (like what happened with Book). Which means that if we don't lynch the Ext today and he gets a kill off tonight, there's a decent chance of the next day opening with Ext+2, where an Ext lynch kills everyone, and the Ext still wins in that situation. There are things that could save it (I think Tech Shields block Deadman?), but it's far from certain. That's why I'm more concerned. We could lose it instantly on Ext lynch (bomb hits 2 town, leaves 1 town 1 dopp), or the Ext might not even have a bomb! But I tend to plan for the worst.

As for Massclaim, I already claimed (Telepath).

PPE: Yup plasma burns mean Ext. I wanted to make sure charred body double didn't mean something specific, or if they just get burny when they die.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2012, 10:17:17 pm »

How can someone base a vote off of a role that is known to be there? I'm not basing me vote solely on flavor. I don't think you understand this but the flavor helps point out roles. Plasma burns indicates ext.

I want to see what people answer, I already explained this. It's specifically an ext because of the plasma burns. The dopp was killed with plasma burns. Thus an ext killed the dopp.
Oh, so there is an ext based on plasma burns, hmm?

Well, I believe there is an ext because either we've a killer on the town, or someone got that dopp.

When, and where? Who were your targets, and what did you find?

Also...I think only Mr.D knew because of flavor...he isn't the masses, unless my English is messing up with me and people can be singular.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:23 pm »

Yes, plasma burns = ext. Yes, I only know for certain because of flavor. This is the same for everyone else.

You have yet to roleclaim but you are suggesting everyone does. Why not roleclaim now, Tiruin?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2012, 10:33:26 pm »

Yes, plasma burns = ext. Yes, I only know for certain because of flavor. This is the same for everyone else.

You have yet to roleclaim but you are suggesting everyone does. Why not roleclaim now, Tiruin?
Is everyone Hapah?

Telepath.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2012, 10:53:21 pm »

Tir: Flavor explained here (early D2), my claim (incorrectly calling myself Psychic instead of Telepath) here (final hour or so of D2). What invest results do you have? It can't be conclusive, or you would have already put it on the table, I guess.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2012, 11:00:50 pm »

I'm waiting for everyone else, as it seems Mr.D has just logged out to spare his claim.

And, obviously I'm not saying my results until anyone else speaks their claim.

Meph: Is the flavor for kills always nearly generic, like was said by UI earlier in that link?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2012, 11:02:16 pm »

EBWOP: Wait...you claimed that early?!

Reason on why?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2012, 11:02:35 pm »

Which leads to my guess that we're at LYLO, because from what I understand, the exterminator is like an SK. Or...we have adept Guardian(s)//Warden(s) who've been targeting the killer(s) correctly.

Massclaim?

You're damn right it's LYLO and we should be mass claiming.  FOS on you for not doing so while suggesting a mass claim. 

I am a Spore Spreader with a Mind Shield.  Obviously I've done nothing at night.  I'm playing as town instead of as a jester because getting lynched only compromises town power roles, and I need town to win.  (Or everyone else to die, but that's not too likely.)

No you haven't- you didn't claim your action last night.

Dariush is confirmed non-Exterminator, at least.  Does your flavor indicate the nature of the attack?

Mr. D:  Why did you target BMC last night?  If that's what you really did, even.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2012, 11:10:55 pm »

I am a Spore Spreader with a Mind Shield.
But the spore spreader has no tech slots.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2012, 11:15:01 pm »

I targeted BMC because he was being scummy as hell and roleblocking scummy people is a good idea. It turns out I was right with the thought he was scum.

Tiruin I am sorry that I tried to get sleep and thus logged out. Also, are you a telepath or are you just acknowledging that Hapah might be one?
Toaster: How do you have a mind shield?

I'm going to try and sleep again, sorry for the short post. I just wanted to answer stuff and ask questions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2012, 11:17:20 pm »

I targeted BMC because he was being scummy as hell and roleblocking scummy people is a good idea. It turns out I was right with the thought he was scum.
Quote and why. You can say someone is as scummy as hell, easily.

"You! I roleblocked you because you're scummy as hell!"

Evidence, sir. Why and how? I'd like to see those posts that made him seem as scummy as hell, indeed.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2012, 11:20:54 pm »

Just read my posts from day 2. Are you really going to make me dig up something we both know is there?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2012, 11:23:35 pm »

Just read my posts from day 2. Are you really going to make me dig up something we both know is there?
Yes.

Explain yourself, and which quotes prove his scumminess to you. (Or join a BM soon  :-\). In Forum Mafia, the viewpoints of people differ; while he did post what he posted, we want to know what makes you think he is scum.

Or are you just insinuating to persuade me? "Hey look, he's scum. Over there. That post? Yeah."

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2012, 11:26:25 pm »

Forgot to mention this but did you know the ext can start with a mind shield? Could it be possible that toaster is lying but is trying to cover it up by being a bit honest?
Also, you forgot my question Tiruin.

I'll answer the question about BMC when I'm not really tired. It seems like you're just avoiding stuff and trying to shift eyes towards me right now though.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:19 pm »

Forgot to mention this but did you know the ext can start with a mind shield? Could it be possible that toaster is lying but is trying to cover it up by being a bit honest?
Also, you forgot my question Tiruin.
Yes, I did. But I wonder why you're deflecting onto Toaster instead of answering my questions.

Tiruin I am sorry that I tried to get sleep and thus logged out. Also, are you a telepath or are you just acknowledging that Hapah might be one?
Yes.

Did you read what I wrote? How can I know Hapah's role, hmm?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31