Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Game Over!  (Read 66150 times)

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Day 2 is less secure
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2012, 09:57:09 am »

Bah, I wanted to make a post before the day ended.

I didn't vote anyone because I wasn't entirely sure on who I thought was scum. ZU seemed to be attacking me and being suspicious but he didn't give off a scum vibe, Dariush is always a dick so I had doubts and everyone else seemed fine except for a few people who were just a bit suspicious.

I'll answer all the questions I didn't answer before the day ended later today and then do the regular mafia stuff.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Night 1
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2012, 01:10:18 pm »

Jim:
And since I received night flavor about shots being fired and thuds and screams and such outside my room I assume dustylou2 protected me during the night.
How generous of you to volunteer this right away. Why do you think it's relevant? Couldn't you say the same if you had shot him yourself? I find your eagerness to volunteer this scummy. Please tell me: if you were the exterminator, who would you have shot last night?

This is bullshit and you know it.

If I held this little bit in until... I don't know, the stars and planets all aligned together, lots of people, and probably even yourself, would be asking why I didn't reveal this sooner.

The day started and I was online and I had relevant information. Go fuck yourself if you think I'm lying scum for revealing it.

I didn't vote anyone because I wasn't entirely sure on who I thought was scum. ZU seemed to be attacking me and being suspicious but he didn't give off a scum vibe, Dariush is always a dick so I had doubts and everyone else seemed fine except for a few people who were just a bit suspicious.

List these people who were 'just a bit' suspicious and your reasons why. I suspect this list is empty.

I'll answer all the questions I didn't answer before the day ended later today and then do the regular mafia stuff.

Like voting and attacking people?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2012, 01:34:04 pm »

The Whiteboard
Jim Grooveter: Bookthras
Mr. Dwarfinton: Dariush, Toaster, ToonyMan
Toaster: Urist Imiknorris

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday

Meph, does a person receive a notification if he was both protected and attacked during the night?

A player only receives notification of protection if the protect is needed.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 21 - Night 1
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2012, 01:55:45 pm »

The day started and I was online and I had relevant information.
You didn't answer my questions. Why is it relevant? Who would you have shot if you were the exty?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2012, 02:05:16 pm »

I know I didn't answer your question.

Why is it relevant?

You know, you're right. Knowing who the dopps attacked, not killed, is totally useless information. Obviously my break from mafia has addled my brain so much that I somehow forgot that revealing actual information is secondary to opening up Day 2 with RVS questions.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2012, 02:13:35 pm »

I know I didn't answer your question.

Why is it relevant?

You know, you're right. Knowing who the dopps attacked, not killed, is totally useless information. Obviously my break from mafia has addled my brain so much that I somehow forgot that revealing actual information is secondary to opening up Day 2 with RVS questions.

Don't be glib. You are claiming that you think it's true and relevant. I'm asking you to justify it, since if you were the ext and shot him, it would be in your best interests to claim right away the way you did as soon as you saw the guard flip, knowing that it couldn't be counterclaimed and thus giving you the appearance of credibility.

Plus it wasn't the dopps, it was the ext. But you know this, so you are intentionally muddling the issue by bringing up the dopps. Why?

The other question is not an RVS question. I would like to know who you would have shot last night if you were the ext. Please answer.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2012, 02:21:55 pm »

Book: But the ext shot Shakerag, not Dustylou, so what the fuck are you going on about.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2012, 02:26:24 pm »

Crap. You're right. I mixed them up when I read the opening day text.

So crumbles my entire argument. Never mind. Unvote.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2012, 03:23:50 pm »

UI's Question: Because I'm unoriginal.
Hapah's Question: I guess I'm lucky that everyone isn't listening to Mr. Angry. I'll probably try to hunt scum.
Jim's Question: Shakerag was one because of his reason for voting you. He unvoted when he was questioned about it which was a bit suspicious, that might just have been because he wanted to question you.
Toaster because he voted me rather quickly.
Right now I believe Dariush is scum.

Dariush: Please admit your reason for voting me is literally only because I voted you. The reason 'well it's obvious he's trying to start a bandwagon' is utter bullshit. No one who's scum would try to start a bandwagon in their first post, so stop being dick and actually look for the bad guys.
Toaster: Your reason for voting me is because I'm apparently not helping the town hunt scum. Dariush has done nothing but yell at people so far. Perhaps looking at him would be a good idea or are you two part of a team?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2012, 04:30:52 pm »

Really? Because you let slip that you knew an exterminator existed yesterday.
Waiting intently for Toaster's reply.

It's general practice to have a vote on somebody.  Kind of shows you're paying attention enough to at least doubt somebody.  Which didn't really happen yesterday.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2012, 07:40:53 pm »

Urist I:
Really? Because you let slip that you knew an exterminator existed yesterday.

Where?

Mr. D:
No one who's scum would try to start a bandwagon in their first post,

This is WIFOM of the highest order.

Toaster: Your reason for voting me is because I'm apparently not helping the town hunt scum. Dariush has done nothing but yell at people so far. Perhaps looking at him would be a good idea or are you two part of a team?
[/quote]

Yes, that's why I was voting you.  You're now pulling off a serious deflection here via Dariush.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2012, 08:20:23 pm »

@Toaster about lynch pick: I was going to say Mr.D, but I'm still rereading....

@UI about where I am and scum picks: I was with some relatives. I'd say toaster, Mr.D and what would've been Dustylou2.

@Shakerag: You died. D: Toonyman has essentially been playing vote roulette and Dusty has was been jumping on everyone like a sociopath.

@[color= red]Mr.D[/color]: Please admit you're only trying to make dariush look like he's rage voting you because your scum buddies told you so.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2012, 09:02:38 pm »

I won't because you'll eventually realize that... he actually IS rage voting me. Whoa. He has no other reason for voting me other then being angry.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2012, 09:42:34 pm »

Jim: No epiphany, just a feeling like there's something going on that I'm not seeing (which is probable, really). ZU's statements didn't seem out of the ordinary to me, which is why it struck me as a little odd that you'd try to nail him for it.

UI: Where do you see Toaster claiming that an ext exists? I don't see it.

Anyone: How do we know there is an ext at all? Are people pulling it from the flavors of the deaths?

MrD: I don't think Dar's case on you is ironclad, but you're going to need a better defense than "he's rage voting me".

I'll try to squeeze in another post tonight

I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »

What defense do I need? His only reason is because he's angry and I can't defend against something that isn't there.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31