Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Snatcher question?  (Read 690 times)

Langolier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Snatcher question?
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:53:47 pm »

It seems like everytime my fort is infiltrated by a child snatcher, I am unable to see who if anybody he has stolen. I thought to try the inventory but it just lists his clothing, weapons etc. I'm just curious to see if there is a way to tell wether a snatcher has taken a kid or not. I am sure every DF player will agree that the children are more precious than adamantine and must be protected at all cost.

Vinedragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Snatcher question?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:59:36 pm »

It seems like everytime my fort is infiltrated by a child snatcher, I am unable to see who if anybody he has stolen. I thought to try the inventory but it just lists his clothing, weapons etc. I'm just curious to see if there is a way to tell wether a snatcher has taken a kid or not. I am sure every DF player will agree that the children are more precious than adamantine and must be protected at all cost.
...At least the adamatine doesn't steal all my booze...

Anyways, I think checking inside the bag works.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 04:12:39 pm »

I am sure every DF player will agree that the children are more precious than adamantine and must be protected at all cost.

I'll just leave this here.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

NecroRebel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 04:16:47 pm »

If you look through the snatcher's equipment and examine their bag, you should be able to see its contents. If a child has been captured, they will be in the bag.

The child will automatically free themself if the bag is dropped, for instance due to the goblin getting murdered at least .1% as much as they should be.
A Better Magma Pump Stack: For all your high-FPS surface-level magma installation needs!

DrunkenCaveOgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:08:55 pm »

As long as you dont get an anouncment that a child was kidnapped. Whether they did or not though, I would try brutally murdering them anyways