Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18773 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 6: Nazi Hunting)
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2012, 11:01:51 am »

Bakst will start legging it, and hope to cover as much ground as is possible.

Oh, it's fine. I always like to-the-point turns/games. The flavor is just a minor bonus.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 6: Nazi Hunting)
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2012, 06:13:33 pm »

"This will do nicely, Hadas and Rebecca you two stay here for a bit and protect our cozy new home, the rest of us will head into town and see if we can find any interesting rumors of Nazi's."

Leaving Rebecca and Hadas to guard the shelter, the rest of Wyzwolicieli will go and explore the town. If the residents seem friendly then we will ask if they have heard any rumors of Nazi actions ect.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 7: Dying Teammates)
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2012, 05:15:02 pm »

Ch. 7: Dying Teammates

Arseniy and his Otriad set up sleeping quarters, a fireplace, and other areas for prologned life. As he informs his group of his scouting expedition, they ask if any of them should come along.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

Volsvo continues grappling with the last Nazi. (5 vs. 1) He grips the German's throat with one hand, and a nearby rock with another. He chokes and pummels the Nazi until he stops resisting. Then he gets up.

Alexei runs at the limping Captain Donald, and fires his revolver into the captain's arm. (4 vs. 1) The bullet penetrates his right forearm and he screams in pain, as Alexei rushes over and puts the revolver to his head. "Why are you here?" (3) The bleeding Captain spits back, "Because my superiors in Berlin sent me obviously!"

Yuri continues tending to Grigor. (2) Grigor simply gurgles, unresponding. "Argh, so many complications...", mutters Yuri.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

As his brother looted the bodies, Isidore turned to interrogate his prisoner. (6) After asking the captive if he is well, he simply says, "I am fine. Besides being tied up of course."

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Davion sets off for Pyskort. (1-1, Agility Penalty) As the sun goes down, Davion wonders why he hasn't found the town yet. Then he realizes he's spent the whole day running in the opposite direction. And he is also hungry.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Hadas and Rebecca turn their duty into renovating their little shack. Adrian and Jonah head to the town to explore. When they arrive there, (3) the townspeople look to be out and about, though there are single Nazi guards patrolling around. Jonah asks, "What should we do?"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

(4 vs. 1)

Nikolai flips out and rips the cloth off of the dead Nazi to attend to his squad-mate. (3) Nikolai manages to stop most of the bleeding, but Vladmir still looks out of it.

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2012, 05:29:24 pm »

Pistol whip to the shoulder.
"What are your superiors plans? Who else got orders? What were you going to do here?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2012, 05:41:14 pm »

Arseniy stares at his men for a while before deciding. A medic could be necessary since he would be exposing himself to more danger than the ones staying. He also couldn't leave only one person to defend the location...
"Kolkov, with me."

Go on the scouting expedition.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2012, 06:18:52 pm »

Nikolai grabs some snow the clean out the wound and begins to carry his friend to a safer place.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2012, 06:57:34 pm »

Bakst will consume some of his supplies, and turn in the right direction, cursing his foolishness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2012, 10:20:09 pm »

"I'm glad you are." Isidore said, moving to the man's level. "Now, I've a few questions..."

Try to sway the man into giving information about himself, the other two with him, his experiences, why he chose to move into this location, what his first reaction was when encountering us, and if he'll be compliant.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2012, 08:47:51 pm »

Attempt to isolate and capture a German soldier, taking him to a secluded area to be questioned.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2012, 07:37:06 pm »

We're missing someone I believe.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 8: First Team Fatality)
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »

Ch. 8: First Team Fatality

Kolkov goes to scout with Arseniy, while the rest of W.W. stays at the cave.

(6)

The surrounding area is mainly forest and hills, though there is a road about one mile to the northeast.

Arseniy and Kolkov manage to see every area surrounding the cave in a one mile radius.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

(3) Alexi pistol whips the Captain in the shoulder. He shuts his eyes, teeth clenched in pain. "What are your superiors plans? Who else got orders? What were you going to do here?"

"Why should I tell you? So you can hit me again?"

Yuri makes a last ditch attempt to save Grigor's life. (1) He puts his tools down. The rest of the squad puts their hats down, eyes closed in respect.

Private Grigor: Rifleman. K.I.A. Cause: Chest Wound, Blood Loss.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

(5+1)

"My co-workers and I were Ukrainian workers. When the fighting erupted, we were caught in this cross fire and ran here. We scavenged, and one day we smelled food from over here. As we approached, that man right there," he motions to Abraham, "waved his gun at us. We got scared and pulled out our own. He began firing. I ran when something heavy hit me. If you allow me to stay, I will not cause you problems."

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Davion Baskt consumes half a day's supply before cursing himself, and heading in the right direction.

(6)

He's making good time though, and should be able to get to Pyskort soon. However, it's still a couple hours away when night fully falls, and fatigue sets in.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Adrian and Jonah attempt to follow a Nazi guard to an isolated spot, and then kidnap him.

(Stealth: 5-1)

The duo find one walking into an alleyway. The German guard stops to take out a cigarette, unknowing of Wyzwolicieli right behind him....

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

Nikolai cleans up Vladmir's wounds and carries him behind a thick tree, laying him by the side. After a few minutes Vladmir regains conciousness. "What...who...where am I? Am I dead?"

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2012, 09:21:38 pm »

"So I don't have to hit you again. You just killed one of my squad members, and I am not pleased with that. So, you can tell us now, or I can disable your limbs as slowly and painfully as possible."
Continue the interrogation, try to see what makes this particular Nazi tick. Have the others keep watch.
((Asking for an INT roll here. Please?))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:42:32 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2012, 11:15:22 am »

"Oy va'avoy"

Isidore slowly kneaded his forehead as he saw the implications of the event, though the man was acting calmly, by checking his pulse. Strange.

"I believe you, but then we'd have to bury your...friends. Apologies on my behalf, but the circumstances called for extreme caution."

He whispered a question to his sister to see if she acknowledged one more person in the group, if that was alright with her and his brother.

"That man is my brother. He asked you to stop when you approached, and then your people shot first due to caution, I take it?

"Do you know any places that could aid us, or even supply areas, or at least knowledge of the land?"

Interrogate calmly.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2012, 05:54:39 pm »

Bakst will continue on. He need to make up for the time lost. Get within site of his objective, and then let him have a rest.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2012, 01:59:43 pm »

Bump, in case the others didn't see that this updated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12