Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18765 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 2: Scouting)
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2012, 07:26:19 pm »

((I'm very muchly liking it so far, and I think it'll be as good or even better than Roll to Industrial Japan.))
FTFY!  :D
"Brother, Sister, let us feast. In honor of our family and for our neighbors and fellowmen."

Boost morale once more.

Search for nearby potable water source

Isidore takes first watch, followed by his brother on second watch passing the SMG around.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 07:35:27 pm »

Bakst will gladly accept the Russian's offer. He states that he doesn't have an Otriad, he prefers to work alone.

Also, I'm loving it. Very nicely written, have fun on your vacation!

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2012, 08:08:13 pm »

man my nazis are screwed already. I'm gonna wait a little bit to do this turn

edit:

"Maust, use your good hand to get a grenade in that corridor!"  "Bauer, worry about the wounded later, return fire!" "Wolfgang, come with me up the stairs!"

Dietrich takes his pistol and heads upstairs to dispatch the enemies.

(I felt it would be silly if he could somehow acknowledge what was going on outside, so I'm just going to have to count on the soldiers' training to stay alive.)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:45:37 am by agentorangesoda »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:08 pm »

(As usual your RTD is very good  :) .)

Adrian releases a sigh of resignation. "I suppose we had better stop him. Let's try and see if he is loyal enough to the cause to give us some food without being forced at gunpoint."

He stands with the others to go before motioning for Rebecca to stay in cover. "Rebecca you should watch things from here, keep your rifle ready in case something goes wrong. You can never be too careful after all."

The group stands to confront the driver, Adrian will ask for spare food and supplies politely but take some by force if necessary. Rebecca will remain in cover and watch over proceedings.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 3: Gunfights)
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2012, 10:21:05 pm »

*Vladmir, take a few shots before attacking the closest one, I'll provide covering fire!" Nikolai yells before firing into the Germans.

*Translated from Russian.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 10:19:39 pm »

Game resumes tomorrow!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2012, 12:28:32 am »

Aw sweet bro. I'm looking forwards to it!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 4: Resumed!)
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2012, 12:33:57 pm »

Ch. 4: Resumed!

Sorry that this chapter is written so condensed, I just figured you guys would want a quick update. :P

"Let the man go. After making sure he's gone and no one is following us, come with me." The man nod and send the old man on his way. After making sure no one is around, White Wing searches the nearby cavern.

(2+1)

The cavern is suprisingly clean and calm, but contains a population of bats.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

"Yuso, Volsvo, Yuri, watch our flank. Grigor, take aim at the man tending to their truck. I will aim at one of them on the balcony."

The three soldiers dispearse in a small triangle, each looking a different way to cover the Otriad. Meanwhile, Grigor, Mikhail and Alexi all get targets in their sights. After a signal, they fire.

(6+1)
(4)
(1+1)

Alexi's bullet goes straight through the neck of his target on the balcony. The SS Soldier stumbles and tips over the edge! The soldier near the truck takes a shot for the torso and slams against the engine, then falls to the ground. The next shot just hits the side of the building.

The SS Unit is confused and disoriented, looking around and screaming orders. The remaining one on the balcony spots Shadow! He fires his rifle.

(3 vs. 4) The shot wizzes right past Alexi's ear and hits the dirt.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Dietrich barks out his orders. Taking a Stielhandgranate, Maust uses his left hand to chuck the grenade up the stairs. (6 vs. 3) There is an explosion and some yelling at the top.

Bauer fires up the stairs. (6 vs. 5) Another man falls down the stairs, this one dead.

Wolfgang and Dietrich head up the stairs. There are two corpses as a result of the explosion. There is a hallway with various doors, which Wolfgang starts walking down. "Looks like the coast is-" (4 vs. 2) A figure comes out of nowhere from one room and hacks at Wolfgang with a knife! He gets cut on the Left Leg and falls down, dropping his gun!

Outside, Stiener continues crying in pain. Fabic runs to the front of the barn and ignites the rafters! (4) They burst into flames, and two rebels jump out of them onto the ground, temporairly stunned! (1) Fabic points the Flammenwerfer at them but it jams!

Spoiler: Scwarzehunde (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dietrich Metzger (click to show/hide)

"Brother, Sister, let us feast. In honor of our family and for our neighbors and fellowmen." Isidore attempts to raise the moral, but it seems like he'll need something really special in order to currently boost his Otriad's spirits...

(6) There is a stream of water running nearby to the south.

(2) Isidore's shift is uneventful, and he passes his submachine gun to his brother. The night sky lingers above.

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

"Working alone, ah yes. That works out. You see, we are looking for someone willing to go on individuals raids on the SS for us." One of the Russians offer Davion some Vodka.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Rebecca stays back as the men go forward to confront the driver. As they surround his wagon, guns ready, the man looks suprised. "What is this?" Wieksel says, "Just give us some food." The driver glares at the group angrily. "What for? If I do not get my goods to the market, the Nazis will take away my home!"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

Nikolai barks out an order and Vladmir shoots into the closet SS! (4 vs. 5) The bullets pepper around the German soldier, but they do not hit him! (5 vs. 4) The German fires a burst and Vladmir is shot in the Right Leg! "Shit, I'm hit!" He leans onto a tree.

Nikolai fires into the Germans! (2 vs. 1) He sprays and hits one of them in the hand!

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2012, 12:43:32 pm »

Arseniy looked around calmly and scratched his chin for a while.
"I guess we'll prepare to settle here, we'll just need to find a place where we won't be constantly stepping on their feces." he said, while pointing upwards.

Look for a groove or anything with no bats a little deeper in the cave.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 01:32:44 pm »

Bakst will take a shot of the vodka, then hand it back. Agree to help, but ask if he can have some way of letting them know that something's wrong; - Maybe a set of flares? And, possibly a few supplies; - His food is running low, and he'll need some more ammunition. Better clothing always helps, some good, leather boots would be killer. Otherwise, do it, free of charge.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2012, 01:48:14 pm »

"I see it was not your arm that was hit so keep firing! The only way we are both getting out of here alive is if we kill these bastards." NIkolai yells before Firing in to the germans again.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2012, 04:25:29 pm »

Sleep. My brother can handle it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2012, 05:08:48 pm »

"Continue firing!"
Take out the balcony man. Have Mikhail stay back with Gregor. The rest of us approach the house once all outside targets have been killed.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 07:39:12 pm »

Adrian lower his weapon and motions for the others to do the same.

"Hey, Hey old man we are all on the same side here no need to be so hostile. We are sorry for jumping out at you like that but we can never be sure who is a friend or foe these days. Now surely you can spare some of your food for men whose homes have already been taken? We only want what you can spare so that we can keep up the fight against these Nazi dogs."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2012, 07:29:40 pm »

Um, SecretAgentOrangeSoda? Your Nazis?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12