Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 101

Author Topic: You are King III: Spring 938 AAL  (Read 131295 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: Autumn 937 AAL
« Reply #1185 on: October 10, 2012, 11:44:51 pm »

"Haha stupid question, what do you think I intend to do with an army of assassins? I'll find a lord who will pay me and I'll kill whomever he orders me to kill within reason. I do not kill women or children."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 11, 2012, 12:20:39 am »

After the meeting... ((Is it concluded, Ardas? Shoot?))

Renart decided the best way to work from was the base -- the King has servants, vassals and trusted allies. The bravos, and Aveline. Ria, and whoever else visited him in his state.

The knowledge that there was another third-party man serving the King, who did bring crucial evidence was enough for him to act. He inquires about that man who found the thorn'd cloth, and if given the information, goes off to find him personally.

If this is about the King, Edgard and Richard would have no qualm against each other. Even in this respite, the King is the highest priority.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 11, 2012, 12:42:37 am »

"Can you tell me about a female Assassin with an eagle eye and bow like yours? She tried to... kill a friend of mine"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 11, 2012, 08:13:36 am »

"I have never left this city how would I know?"

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 11, 2012, 09:42:34 am »

Marquis Tengram takes a break from perusing a large stack of documents, turning his attention to you.

"The war is, for all purposes, over, young Marquis, though I'd suggest suggest waiting for either the end of the Winter or the remaining levies to be disbanded before ridding yourself of your soldiers; this is a fragile peace we havee in our hands and the risk of the war resurfacing remains for as long as both sides keep their armies raised"

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 11, 2012, 12:50:19 pm »

"You are right, Harald, precautions shall be taken and dye destoryed. trade with arendalis shall be resticted. My prince, I beleive it is time for you to sign an oath loyalty to me as regent and formal conclusion to our conflict. As for the navy... I recall one of the noblemen being issued with 5 ducats by albert to build ships. these money has to be reoveredand used for ships. We need to control Arendalis river."

Edgard took a sip of wine.
"There are couple of things I would like sorted. Harald, take your men and get rid of that idiot ranger trent. He is still camping outside Lorvese I bleieve. tell him to stand down and bring him in to the capital. He is charged with brigandry. He is also a renegade.
And Theor, would you mind doing a favour for me? Please take your men and head to Arborvent Forests. There are large bands there that trouble my people. Their leader,  Kasten de Arvarac is a nobleman however and my brother-in-law to be. Please do not damage him too much and bring him in here too."

Then Edgard stood up.
"If any of you gentlemen have anything else to add, please, do not hesitste. Otherwise I beleive that the meeting is largely over."

Edgard presents peace treaty documents to Richard to be signed. Rebellion is declared over.
Arrest warrant is issued on Trent Nathal. He is branded as a bandit and a renegade. Lord Harald is issued with the papers and ordered to arrest Trent.
Siege conditions of Stomrstead are to be lifted. Food rationing and policing are to be returned to peacetime status.
Blockade of trade to Stormstead is to be lifted. All of the noblemen's trade routes are to be restored.
Trade with Arendalis to be restricted. Blue dyes and other cloth materials from Arendalis are to be destryed too in the entire country.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:01:18 pm by Ardas »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 11, 2012, 12:52:38 pm »

At once my liege.

Harald takes his 5 Regiments to Lorvese to confront Trent...peacefully.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 11, 2012, 12:53:43 pm »

And then back at the meeting...

"Hold it!"

Renart stood up from his chair.

"This Trent, is my vassal. Under what grounds is he accused of again and why brigandry along with being a renegade?"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:32 pm »

Harald stops at the doorsteps. Ach goddammit. Always taking away the fun.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:07 pm »

"Will certainly do it..." Theor said and stood up too. "I will gather my men and take care of the problem. Will leave the city today."

Take my three regiments to Arbovent, in tow with one regiment of heavies from Edgard.
After the sucessful departure, start hunting the bandit bands which troubles the regent.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:47:11 am by Dragor23 »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 11, 2012, 01:00:09 pm »

"Well Renart, Trent attacked me and my positions at the northern bridge, tried to stir unrest in the North and steadfastly refused to disarm himself. He's still camping outside of Lorvese from what I heard. If you can, speak to him yourself and tell him to disarm and go back Northwatch. Otherwise Harld is happy to execute my order."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 11, 2012, 01:01:33 pm »

"I will be the one to speak with him, Edgard. And I'm sure the attack was meant before hostilities were officially ceased.

"Could you explain more, about unrest in the North? That is where I apparently come from."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 11, 2012, 01:06:11 pm »

"Well, I heard that some peasnt bands were trying to raise people against me in Spiritusaer, after it was pacifed by Rakon. I am assuming it was trent's job, seeing how he operated in the riverland above the  capital."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 11, 2012, 01:08:05 pm »

You forgot the stolen shipments of marriage presents from stoneson. I think that very much counts as banditry.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 11, 2012, 01:13:08 pm »

"So without proof, deriving from what you mean by assuming, you think Trent Nathal, Commander of the Rangers, Trollslayer and Captain of the Northwatch Guard would commit such crimes? And if so, possibly, it was still under the motive of what was to happen, had not the hostilities ceased.

"And, marriage presents?"

Who in their right minds would steal marriage presents.

"No matter, I'm sending this letter right now."

"And marking it with my seal."

A letter is sent to Trent Nathal to stop any hostilities at Lorvese, to return to Northwatch, and to disband any levies who have followed him.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:28:43 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 101