Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 289149 times)

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #2295 on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:55 am »

or have the shorting system in a pocket dimention, that would work decently, because as of now, I get around 10 frames in the town, and normal around 30 elsewhere.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: February 07, 2013, 12:47:53 pm »

or have the shorting system in a pocket dimention, that would work decently, because as of now, I get around 10 frames in the town, and normal around 30 elsewhere.
The feathers thing should be fixed and theres not much sorting going on so it would have to be something else

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: February 07, 2013, 02:01:32 pm »

Well, im gonna make a 4DOM Crawler and use it to construct an artificial island for all my production.
It shall be named "Faculty"
Cool! Give us some screenshots as you progress? We could use more shots of the world and island.

You will have screenshots for sure.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: February 07, 2013, 03:30:22 pm »

Whoops
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:46:13 pm by DrPoo »
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: February 07, 2013, 03:33:36 pm »

Try resizing the image with [img width=x height=y] or spoilering it, please. It's pretty huge.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Another

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: February 09, 2013, 07:48:22 am »

A rhetorical question: who left an infinite resource (ender pearls in this case) farm going without adding an upgraded barrel to the storage system?

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: February 09, 2013, 09:06:05 am »

Shit, I forgot about that. I wanted to do that when I came back from resetting the quarry, but I'm still there waiting for the quarry to drain and lag to stop. Guess it's time to add a delayed off switch to the magic fab. Alternatively, I'll just stop letting it feed into the system.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:08:50 am by MagmaMcFry »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2302 on: February 09, 2013, 09:08:15 am »

I'd be obliged if all 'infinite source' type constructions had an included 30 minute auto-shutoff if they're feeding items into pipes which could spill onto the ground. That is one sure way to kill a server.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: February 12, 2013, 09:43:52 pm »

Server looks to be down.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2304 on: February 13, 2013, 07:52:51 am »

Its an issue with the internet connection at the site. Technician will be looking into it today around 1pm.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: February 13, 2013, 06:58:32 pm »

Since the server is screwed up internet, could up update some of the mods? Specifically, I'm somewhat excited for the thaumic bees update. As near as I can tell, there are bees that make nodes and I really want to get on that.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2306 on: February 14, 2013, 07:17:09 am »

Servers are back up now.

Since the server is screwed up internet, could up update some of the mods? Specifically, I'm somewhat excited for the thaumic bees update. As near as I can tell, there are bees that make nodes and I really want to get on that.
I'll look into doing an update this weekend.

oeso

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: February 16, 2013, 07:47:24 am »

Can books be enchanted with charging? I enchanted my wand of excavation but didn't get charging.

E: Found a book. But can a wand with frugal in any way turn into a wand with charging?
Once an item is enchanted I don't think it can be changed. You could make a new one and enchant that one tho, as they're fairly cheap.

You can enchant an already-enchanted item using the anvil. For example, combining a sword with sharpness III and unbreaking III plus a book with sharpness III and knockback I will produce a sword with sharpness IV, unbreaking III, and knockback I.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: February 16, 2013, 09:14:14 am »

Can books be enchanted with charging? I enchanted my wand of excavation but didn't get charging.

E: Found a book. But can a wand with frugal in any way turn into a wand with charging?
Once an item is enchanted I don't think it can be changed. You could make a new one and enchant that one tho, as they're fairly cheap.

You can enchant an already-enchanted item using the anvil. For example, combining a sword with sharpness III and unbreaking III plus a book with sharpness III and knockback I will produce a sword with sharpness IV, unbreaking III, and knockback I.
Yeah, but it doesn't work for wands, apparantly.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

oeso

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: February 16, 2013, 10:57:11 am »

May be related to a problem I had with the Sword of the Zephyr. I couldn't enchant my sword that was partly damaged with Repair II, nor could I repair it in a dishwasher. But if I had a fresh undamaged sword, I could enchant it, and it didn't matter what order I applied the enchantments.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 220