Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 287953 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2012, 06:20:58 pm »

Though that does remind me I need to put a ceiling on my void passage
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2012, 04:24:31 pm »

If anyone is interested, I am testing a new server. The only mods are Smart Moving and TerraFirma Craft. The other server isn't going anywhere!

You're welcome to join the new server and test with me. As I said all you need is TFC and Smart Moving. You can add other client-side mods in if you like, such as minimaps or inventory tweaks or NEI. This server will mostly be about building, later on I may add in some other mods as well and if we get enough people I will even declare it an open PVP server. For now though its just for testing.

The address:

muse.dyndns.tv:25501

config file link!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/axevzv8k3wdr5wp/TFC.cfg
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:27:25 pm by forsaken1111 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2012, 04:21:23 am »

Welp it seems stable enough, though we still haven't found any ore yet. It really is quite rare.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2012, 06:01:48 am »

I arrive, a creeper blows me up.
I come back to the camp, creeper blows up me and the mine.
I come back again, creeper nearly blows up me and blows up all the wood.

So, I built a little crapshack shelter place where we can both hide out in the night and store stuff to keep it safe from creepers.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2012, 06:06:54 am »

So, I built a little crapshack shelter place where we can both hide out in the night and store stuff to keep it safe from creepers.
Yeah the ravine area is a temporary shelter. There is a lot of stone in the chest if you need some.

We just need to find some metal veins....

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2012, 06:20:30 am »

Yeah the ravine area is a temporary shelter. There is a lot of stone in the chest if you need some.

Huh? I was at the area to the right of it, but nearby. it had granite so I spent the last while getting an anvil

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2012, 06:55:39 am »

What are the co-ordinates of the ravine camp? I'm lost as hell.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2012, 07:11:17 am »

Huh? I was at the area to the right of it, but nearby. it had granite so I spent the last while getting an anvil
Ah, well there is an anvil and forge in a small room in the ravine near spawn as well. I don't remember the coordinates though. I can tell you later today when I get home.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2012, 10:25:55 am »

In the modded to hell server I have once again expanded my house. It now resides in the travel age and the mushroom town though really its more of a hamlet at this point and not a full town though I will call it town as if you go by people who live there I would have to downgrade spawn town as well. The toughest part of my new room is that I wanted it to be a mushroom yet be 9x9. Anyway after hours of finicky work with pistons, mushrooms, and bonemeal my mush"room" is complete and I forever despise the fact that silk touched mushroom is a generic block and has no color besides the fleshy inside color.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2012, 10:27:44 am »

I forever despise the fact that silk touched mushroom is a generic block and has no color besides the fleshy inside color.
Couldn't agree more. x.x

Edit: Also whatever happened to Merchant? I made her a cake that day she said it was her birthday and she hasn't been back since then to my knowledge.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:52:19 am by forsaken1111 »

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2012, 12:01:12 pm »

Operative word: shelter. I note that you didn't use the word "safe" anywhere in there.

As I was hanging out in the anvil room knapping some tools, I got mobbed by a zombie and two skeletons from the ravine area.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2012, 12:22:08 pm »

Operative word: shelter. I note that you didn't use the word "safe" anywhere in there.

As I was hanging out in the anvil room knapping some tools, I got mobbed by a zombie and two skeletons from the ravine area.
Oh yeah, its not safe at all but its all we have so far. :P I only had a few hours.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:24 pm »

So the Ravine is about 80,300  in co-ords. We found a shitton of hematite, so now we just need a little bit of tin or copper and we can start making that lovely steel.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:28 pm »

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2012, 08:30:59 pm »

Our food problems should be solved.

I tried ranching, but breeding doesn't work like it does in vanilla. They get floating hearts but don't butt heads. So they're just sitting in a pen out back.

Anyway, on to the food. It's summer. Get you some fruit. I picked a bit more than two stacks of cherries out of two trees.

Oh, and I suppose I should mention this is the TFCraft server.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:45:25 pm by Mephisto »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 220