Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 287835 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 01:48:45 pm »

First of all, as stated there is a flat desert age you could use And my mining age is a flat desert age you can mining and though crystals and stuff I don't mind if you mine it to ground level but not below (IE flush with the surface). Anyway not having a world is no excuse at all when we have nearly infinite chickens and what have you to make one as needed.
   As for nuclear reactors and their shut down systems and such, if you can't fit it all in one chunk then I am sorry but it probably will explode at some point if you place the uranium in a formation that can cause it. As Direwolf always mentions when he deals with nukes as well, I don't really know the various designs well but the IC2 forum has a sub forum for it with lots of designs made by people smarter then us.

@Isdar
   Its not a radiated hell hole, most people have moved to the desert and the nuclear explosion did not reach most of the town though I guess is fallout was simulated it probably would not need torches anymore because of the glow.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:50 pm »

Can't wait to try this out, IndustrialCraft looks like a ton of fun. Installing the stuffs right now.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2012, 04:45:40 am »

Hm, you better just PM forsaken to fetch the installer.
(if you didnt already).

Anyway, nearly infinite chickens have to be grown to make feathers, and i'll stop doing it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2012, 05:02:35 am »

Hm, you better just PM forsaken to fetch the installer.
(if you didnt already).

Anyway, nearly infinite chickens have to be grown to make feathers, and i'll stop doing it.
He's already gotten in.

I worked on my design for a rail-based intradimensional energy distribution system a bit last night and I don't think it will be too hard to do. Will see if I can implement it today as a test for my own age and if it works well I'll put some more in for others.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2012, 10:23:32 am »

I have managed to get myself trapped in a void hole. Forsaken, can you do something about that? Please?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2012, 10:26:20 am »

He'll have to delete your player file.

People, stop generating void ages!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2012, 10:46:36 am »

I have managed to get myself trapped in a void hole. Forsaken, can you do something about that? Please?
I won't even be home until ~3pm EST. Once I get home I can see about rescuing you.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:56 am »

I won't even be home until ~3pm EST. Once I get home I can see about rescuing you.
Thanks.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2012, 10:52:08 am »

Thanks.
If you can be online at 3:30EST I'll see if I can teleport you out. I don't know if that works across dimensions.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2012, 11:41:09 am »

That would be 21:30 in my timezone. Yeah, I think I can be online then.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 12:40:08 pm »

Don't you mean "intERdimensional"? Intra- means within-. Inter- means between-.

Intranet=old word for LANs/etc.; stayed on-site.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2012, 12:43:12 pm »

Don't you mean "intERdimensional"? Intra- means within-. Inter- means between-.

Intranet=old word for LANs/etc.; stayed on-site.
You are correct.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2012, 02:09:21 pm »

If anyone finds beehives on the server, or mining age please note down the coordinates, and post them so I can pick them up. Trying to get some apiaries started up, and I need some more desert bees.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 03:28:54 pm »

Didn't write down the coordinates, but I marked all 6 beehives I found with a pillar of sand.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 04:19:55 pm »

Guide to finding Beehives with Mystcraft:
   Decide what type of bee you want
   Gen single biome world of correct biome
   Profit

Also they glow so an eternal night age with no brightness modifier may be the best age to look for them in if you can handle the mobs
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 220