Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36096 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 3: CAT THEIVERY!)
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 07:57:36 pm »

((I think he's attacking the button. :P He's pretty anti-technology... Not sure, though.))
Ah. This would make sense. I shall go with this, if not, meh, it's just one turn.

You attempt to utterly destroy the red button. Unfortunately, you have no idea how to go about destroying a button, so you end up just poking it instead. A voice comes on a short time later, 'Hello? What's wrong?'. (3-1)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 2: PHONE URINATION!)
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2012, 01:29:44 am »

Search for some reading material.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2012, 02:33:25 am »

Balakoj narrowed his eyes, peering stealthily down from his perch atop the bookshelf. He was not a happy kitty. He had received a scratch on the nose, his pretty comb (a gift from a previous human, actually) had been stolen from him, and all of these dolts were openly defying him.
He watched as Nix approached the shelves. If he had had eyebrows, one would have been raised as an idea came to him.
"I'll teach these brainless furballs to have some respect for their elders... Ohh yesss...*" The old cat murmured hissed quietly to himself in his metallic voice, a wicked gleam coming into his eyes as he timed his move, waiting for the right moment...

>Wait until Nix is searching the bookshelves for 'reading material', then lever the shelves away from the wall with my legs, causing them to fall ontop of him! Jump to safety, preferably landing with a badass commando-roll to show these upstarts I'm still the boss.

*translated from cat-speak
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 2: PHONE URINATION!)
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2012, 02:43:53 am »

Search for some reading material.

You stumble around, trip on your own feet, and are left vulnerable. (1)

Balakoj narrowed his eyes, peering stealthily down from his perch atop the bookshelf. He was not a happy kitty. He had received a scratch on the nose, his pretty comb (a gift from a previous human, actually) had been stolen from him, and all of these dolts were openly defying him.
He watched as Nix approached the shelves. If he had had eyebrows, one would have been raised as an idea came to him.
"I'll teach these brainless furballs to have some respect for their elders... Ohh yesss...*" The old cat murmured hissed quietly to himself in his metallic voice, a wicked gleam coming into his eyes as he timed his move, waiting for the right moment...

>Wait until Nix is searching the bookshelves for 'reading material', then lever the shelves away from the wall with my legs, causing them to fall ontop of him! Jump to safety, preferably landing with a badass commando-roll to show these upstarts I'm still the boss.

*translated from cat-speak
You don't see a shelf, so you go with a body-slam instead.

Attack! Balakoj bodyslams Nix!! (5)
Nix: Is seriously injured! (-2 to all actions for 3 turns unless healed) (2-1)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2012, 02:46:35 am »

Turns now reset.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 03:11:06 am »

Run Away! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 03:12:34 am »

Run Away! 
You start running, but notice your tail and start chasing it instead. (4-2)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 03:35:23 am »

Balakoj sat and licked a few patches of his fur back into order after his tumble, then glared smugly at Nix.
"I let you off lightly that time, youngling. In future, do try and have some respect!*" He turns his baleful yellow-green eyes towards the others with a warning growl, "That goes for all of you! Now, let us get out of here.*"

>Groom self, then search this place more thoroughly.

*Translated from cat-speak
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 4: BODYSLAMZ)
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 04:02:32 am »

Explore thoroughly
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 07:47:25 am »

Stay very very quiet and hide from the red button.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 09:23:47 am »

Eisenhard double-deuce'd Balakoj once more "Like I care." and got back to searching for something.

Search for medical supplies and heal Nix. If Balakoj tries anything funny, attack him with a spinning roundhouse kick.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2012, 01:14:26 pm »

Balakoj sat and licked a few patches of his fur back into order after his tumble, then glared smugly at Nix.
"I let you off lightly that time, youngling. In future, do try and have some respect!*" He turns his baleful yellow-green eyes towards the others with a warning growl, "That goes for all of you! Now, let us get out of here.*"

>Groom self, then search this place more thoroughly.

*Translated from cat-speak

You lick at your loins. Looks pretty clean now! You search and find absolutely nothing...all the easy stuff seems to have already been found here. (2)

Explore thoroughly

You explore The Vet's Room extensively. You find a back door, a locked refrigerated closet (along with the key on the other side of the room, which you pick up), and manage to get yourself to and pick up the whole set of sharp scalpels. (6)

Stay very very quiet and hide from the red button.

You stay perfectly silent. That red button most definitely won't get the best of you! (3)

Eisenhard double-deuce'd Balakoj once more "Like I care." and got back to searching for something.

Search for medical supplies and heal Nix. If Balakoj tries anything funny, attack him with a spinning roundhouse kick.

You search around and find a few band-aids in in the desk, which you pick up. Your kitty intuition also tells you that the mysterious syringe you have is helpful. (5)
----
The cats get bored of Balakoj's rule, and decide they aren't afraid of him any more. (Because I should have set a time limit on it to start with.)

Turns have been reset.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 5: Mewmewmew?)
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2012, 01:41:26 pm »

Eisenhard scratched his head contemplatively, half due to habit and half to groom his fur.

Eisenhard heals Nix if allowed to, with his help if possible.

If not allowed, give him some band-aids anyway and try to find a way out.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2012, 02:58:39 pm »

It was just a ruse... they were getting more and more cunning, Hebrides reflected. He would have to take immediate action to show the techno-fiends who was boss.

Jump on the desk, knock the computer to the floor, urinate on it through the cracks, and flee.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 04:44:13 pm »

Eisenhard scratched his head contemplatively, half due to habit and half to groom his fur.

Eisenhard heals Nix if allowed to, with his help if possible.

If not allowed, give him some band-aids anyway and try to find a way out.

(Would you like to attempt to use the syringe, bandaids, or something else to heal him?)

It was just a ruse... they were getting more and more cunning, Hebrides reflected. He would have to take immediate action to show the techno-fiends who was boss.

Jump on the desk, knock the computer to the floor, urinate on it through the cracks, and flee.

You knock the computer to the floor, and start to pee on it. Unfortunately, the electricity from the broken computer arcs up via your pee, and gives you a killer shock. Herbidies loses a (single) life!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19