Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First time for adamantine - help?  (Read 4102 times)

Balthazar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: First time for adamantine - help?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 08:03:58 pm »

I'm kind of in the same position as the OP; i'm digging out a cavern above the vein to fill with delicious water to drop all over it.

What are the chances this will go horribly wrong?

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 09:18:10 pm »

Nothing will go wrong... It'll just be a bit of unexpected fun
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 12:27:39 am »

Unfortunately I accidentally penetrated hell in the middle of a siege... YAY!!! Even better, during the siege my best fighter decided to throw a tantrum because 8 of his 11 war animals died in battle... He then got locked up, leaving me with 1 less awesome fighter.

Oh, please explain... 11 pages of fight report stray dog vs troll... Stray dog took 1 bruise, troll unconscious O.o

Anyway, after he got locked up I got swarmed by demons... That's when I let in the remaining goblins outside my walls... They killed one of the demons for me, and I killed 6 with my 40 strong military, before getting destroyed... Note to self, have safety precautions in place when mining adamantine
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 12:29:06 am »

Unfortunately I accidentally penetrated hell in the middle of a siege... YAY!!! Even better, during the siege my best fighter decided to throw a tantrum because 8 of his 11 war animals died in battle... He then got locked up, leaving me with 1 less awesome fighter.

Oh, please explain... 11 pages of fight report stray dog vs troll... Stray dog took 1 bruise, troll unconscious O.o

Anyway, after he got locked up I got swarmed by demons... That's when I let in the remaining goblins outside my walls... They killed one of the demons for me, and I killed 6 with my 40 strong military, before getting destroyed... Note to self, have safety precautions in place when mining adamantine

I just make a tunnel into the surface and and wall off my main fort.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 01:35:16 am »

I just make a tunnel into the surface and and wall off my main fort.

Duh... and why did I need to get someone to tell me the obvious solution -.-
Pages: 1 [2]