Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The string dump has some interesting unused stuff in it.  (Read 6146 times)

SethCreiyd

• Bay Watcher
  • [VESPERTINE]
    • View Profile
Re: The string dump has some interesting unused stuff in it.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 11:45:43 pm »

The vomit burns away in the magma.

This one is implemented.  Try dumping a nauseous troll into a volcano, you'll see.

RedRutile

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2021, 08:39:15 pm »

I once got "Leave it to the besotted dullard to miss the finer points of discourse.  I'm leaving.  Do reflect." when trading with tree-lovers elves, but I don't know how to do it again.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2021, 05:52:12 am »

I once got "Leave it to the besotted dullard to miss the finer points of discourse.  I'm leaving.  Do reflect." when trading with tree-lovers elves, but I don't know how to do it again.

Maybe really poor social skills?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:53:50 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2021, 09:50:11 pm »

Isn't "Welcome home, my child." what priests say when you join their religion and then go somewhere and come back?

You can do that? Cause all priests ever do is tell me to screw off because I suck.

Suck my arse, I downed three dragons and over thirty goblin bandits. Biotch.

Maybe the priest likes dragons.

I have a story like that. Back when I was like 12 and playing Everquest, my first MMO, I was invited to join a guild called "Dragon Hunter's Guild". I don't think they actually hunted dragons but that's besides the point.

I was in the Southern Desert of Ro on my enchanter character, and I was challenged to a duel by another player who was around my level. He told the guild I should duel him because his character worshipped dragons or something. I eventually did and just used the (pretty much broken OP for PVP at the time) enchanter charm on him to turn him into my pet. I then told him to go stand under about 8 feet of water next to the boat dock. Unfortunately, I felt bad (because corpse runs were a pain in the butt) and let him out before he drowned, and he killed me when I let the charm wear off. Like the entire guild watched it happen. Oops

Neat, I don't remember seeing that. I anger them on accident sometimes by accidently trying to sell them a wooden bin. Maybe it's something to do with the tree limit demand or not offering enough value in trade enough times?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 10:05:31 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2021, 10:39:16 pm »

It's like watching those sloths in Zootopia. 9 years for a conversation to take place. Maybe get an answer if you wait another 9.  :)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 08:10:09 am »

the worldgen death methods have existed in-game for a while now, may even have been in when i first made this post
Pages: 1 [2]