- 0 (0%)
no
- 0 (0%)
Poll
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 20, 2012, 01:25:07 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]  (Read 11513 times)

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 1:Welcome to Baranivka]
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2012, 03:24:11 pm »

"Well, it seems we are all ready. Anyone has anything to do before we leave??"

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 03:58:57 pm »

Turn incoming soon....
Durrr..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2012, 04:09:32 pm »

Waitlist
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 2:We'll go over there!]
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2012, 05:10:50 pm »

Little action data didn't allow me to write up that much and don't worry people. I will make one turn ATLEAST every week.

2. We'll go over there!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

AFter having finished their bussiness at the SSS, the group left into the wilderness heading to Sen'Kivka. The weather is cloudy with a little bit of sun and you're walking in what it seems to be a forrests/plains

So Elizabeth would end up like her father. He was Zalachenko, an ex-KGB agent. He had raised her, and passed away only a few years ago, when Elizabeth put an Axe in his skull.

Elizabeth approached the SSA official. "Excuse, but what exactly is a STALKER? I was simply picked up by the SSA, I don't know what is going on. Also, what has become of Sweden?" The SSA official would probably be surprised, as he probably would have guessed she was a man before he heard her.

((
Competent Skill: Electronics
Novice Skills: Kung-Fu, Stealth, Medic
))
You approach the SSA official. "Excuse, but what exactly is a STALKER?”, the man was surprised at first glance but quickly responded. “I hear you’re a woman, I don’t often see females out here. But it doesn’t matter for both bandit and beast, anyway the word Stalker is made out of the first initials of the following words.
Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, Robbers. There is not much else !”. The Man looks at the group “Well you should hurry up, the group is leaving and you don’t want to stay behind.”.
You were somehow dissatisfied as one of your questions wasn’t answered but you weren’t left completely clueless.

Aleksey:

Tactical Attachments: Flashlight and tactical knife.
Skills:
-Competent Pistol User
-Novice Wrestler
-Novice Dodger
-Novice Rifle User

(I assume you will follow the rest)

Eugeny:

Competent pistol user
Novice knife fighter
Novice persuasion
Novice trapper

((I suppouse trapper involves trap detection, handling and laying?))
(I assume you will follow the rest and training the trapper skill trains all of the 3 skills)

Competent Blades Fighter
Novice Hide-worker
Novice Pistol User
Novice Camp Chef

Steadman slips the Marakov and magazines into the pouch on his backpack, looking at the Russian made firearm with a slight amount of distrust.  "Anyone finds any .44 ammo, I'd be happy to trade, just tossing that out there mates.  So let's head out Sen'Kiva, and maybe we can catch some sort of mutated giant rabbit that tastes like sugar and cream.  Either way, we kill any animals who wants to volunteer to eat the first piece to see if it's edible?  Hahah."  After packing and adjusting his straps for comfort Steadman prepares to head out in whatever direction the group moves.

Take stock of the local plant life, and enviroment.  Follow wherever the group goes, and just generally look for anything that might be edible or medicinal.
[4] While the group walks, you start running around like a madman collecting anything that looks edible or has some kind of positive effect. You collect 3 wild potatoes, branch of elderberries, some dandelions and garlic. You know what all of these plants do but you are a bit unsure about the dandelions…

Harvey:

Competent Stealth
Novice Pistol User
Novice Dodger
Novice Wrestler

"Yes, I know of Nagoyiev. And of course people always say they need more proof, they can't see the signs..."

( I assume you follow the group)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Data

Quote from: Caellath
Spoiler:  Player Information (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Player Condition (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Quote from: EveryZig

Quote from: TCM

Quote from: Nights

Quote from: Kilakan

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:13:47 pm by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2012, 10:30:59 am »

bump
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2012, 10:34:55 am »

((My bad~))

Aleksey smirks before starting to search the area nearby.
"So, do you guys have an idea of aything in special we should search for to get some profit?"

Start looking for abandoned soviet-era bunkers.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2012, 12:32:07 pm »

Eugeny looks at the sky and then at the distance.
"I probably know the same about this area as you, no idea on what to search. If you have a plan i'll follow you though."
Follow Aleksey and help him searching for bunkers

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2012, 12:34:34 am »

"Searching is searching. It's all hidden away, whether here or elsewhere..."
Follow Aleksey

(Forgot quotation marks)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:36:12 pm by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2012, 01:39:57 am »

Elizabeth shrugged. "If you find a solar powered battery I would appreciate it."
Follow Aleksy, open computer and search the area for online acsess points."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2012, 03:30:50 pm »

Vacation time! Kilakan is somewhere and he hasn't posted an action yet. I Pmed him to send one to me till then i will lock the thread cause im going on vacation and i have no idea if i will have access to a computer with internet.
Durrr..

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2012, 02:08:40 pm »

3. Follow the leader.

Encounter roll: 3 (Bit cloudy weather and wind is a bit stronger)
((My bad~))

Aleksey smirks before starting to search the area nearby.
"So, do you guys have an idea of aything in special we should search for to get some profit?"

Start looking for abandoned soviet-era bunkers.
(These rolls are combined rolls which enhance the possibility of doing something)
([5][3][6][6]:4= 5!)
You start discussing with your fellow group members about any possible bunker locations, cause who knows what treasures it contains? Suddenly Elizabeth runs up to the group and tells you about the feint signal she found. It can’t be a bunker for sure, but maybe some kind of radio station or beacon? Quickly you pack up and start heading towards the signal.

Eugeny looks at the sky and then at the distance.
"I probably know the same about this area as you, no idea on what to search. If you have a plan i'll follow you though."
Follow Aleksey and help him searching for bunkers
[3]
You try to discuss with your group mates, however you aren’t too familiar with that particular subject and the area, so you nod a few times.

"Searching is searching. It's all hidden away, whether here or elsewhere..."
Follow Aleksey

(Forgot quotation marks)
[6]
Discussing with Aleksey you try to guess possible bunker locations, you both conclude that you won’t quickly find a bunker here.  You’ll most likely find one near cities, military bases or mountainous area’s. Quickly you hear the good news from Elizabeth and start heading towards the signal.

Elizabeth shrugged. "If you find a solar powered battery I would appreciate it."
Follow Aleksy, open computer and search the area for online acsess points."
[6] After walking a while you got a bit tired, asking the rest to have a small break. While the rest is discussing about possible bunker locations you decide to start up your laptop. You start a few tracking software’s to see if you will receive any pings. Surprisingly, you get a feint radio signal that originates from North-West, quickly you notify the bunch and they really appreciate this finding. After a short pause and some more searching, the group packs up and starts heading for North-West.
Your laptop lost 7% of its power.

[Tiruin]
Appear! You are currently joined with the group, it is as if kilakan never existed and was replaced by you. You got most of the items kilakan found expect his personal goodies. Your standard action for this turn was simply to follow the group to wherever they are heading to.

Player Data

Quote from: Caellath

Quote from: EveryZig

Quote from: TCM

Quote from: Nights

Quote from: Tiruin
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 02:14:49 pm »

After packing up, Aleksey starts to move towards the source of the signal, hoping to find a beacon and maybe some goodies to sell.

"Well, how strong is the signal?" he asked, a grin spreading on his face as the prospect of profit and shelter was presented to them.

Keep searching for the source of the signal.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2012, 02:55:54 pm »

wake up bump for players!
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2012, 02:57:15 pm »

((*Aleksey starts to poke sleepy teammates OOC*))
>Yes?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2012, 03:44:15 pm »

Hmm. Seems interesting. May I join the waitlist? A sheet will be produced tonight.

Also, is it okay that I got the name, and then realized it was from Punch Out and went with that?

Name: Aran Ryan
Nationality: European, Irish.
Characteristics: Has a Brown mullet, stubble, and genuinely Evil Eyes.
2 Personal items: Pair of Boxing Gloves with Horseshoes in them, an old Irish Flintlock Pistol, a family Heirloom.
Small bio: As a kid, he always fought with his parents, beat up kids at school, and cheated on tests. That's what got him through it. He ended up doing well in school, and went on to become a Professional Boxer Part time, and a Professional Cheater Full Time. He hates Americans, and became enraged when he lost to one. He left the ring and went on to hunt his cares away, often making bets with fellow hunters he met along the way. He won a lot, and sure he cheated, but he was down on his luck, and that's incredibly serious when you're Irish! He's spent his years wandering the wilderness, having a bit of a tough time, but surviving quite well nonetheless. He'll do anything to get his way, even if includes killing someone, and he'll probably work cheating in there somewhere too.
Survival Motto: Cheaters never prosper. Unless yer' Irish!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:52:16 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6