Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Roll to dodge The GM: Deathmatch arena of Doom !!! (6/6 players) Waitlist open  (Read 16624 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Jailbot saw Asterious rushing the Necromancer, and he knew what time it was. It was teamwork time. His tendrils turned into massive hammers, he scooped up Asterious with the blunt ends then charged the necromancer, bringing the hammer with Asterious on the necromancer.
((You'll smash Asoterius against the necromancer and that won't be nice. If you keep that action I'll change mine to attacking Jailbot.))
((No, as in the hammers are sledgehammers, with two blunt ends. I attack him with the bottom, you jump off the top.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No, as in the hammers are sledgehammers, with two blunt ends. I attack him with one end, you jump off the other.))
((The way you phrased it looks like the hammers will catch Asoterius in the way to the necromancer and smash him against the 'mancer. You should avoid any teamwork of that type and try simpler actions. Like just hammering the necromancer.

Teamwork that involves the combination of weapons and your companions almost never works in RtDs.))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:59:16 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No, as in the hammers are sledgehammers, with two blunt ends. I attack him with one end, you jump off the other.))
((The way you phrased it looks like the hammers will catch Asoterius in the way to the necromancer and smash him against the 'mancer. You should avoid any teamwork of that type and try simpler actions. Like just hammering the necromancer.

Teamwork that involves the combination of weapons and your companions almost never works in RtDs.))
((You're right. I was thinking about Ultimate Alliance, and the fusion attacks. Forgot that that's on console, and not B12.))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Not to mention that this is supposed to be a deadmatch, when are you going to kill each other?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not to mention that this is supposed to be a deadmatch, when are you going to kill each other?
((Killing each other so there are less people to resist the waves of enemies is not very smart. I don't think the waitlist would be able to handle the strain of people dying left and right.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

((Killing each other so there are less people to resist the waves of enemies is not very smart. I don't think the waitlist would be able to handle the strain of people dying left and right.))
Waitlisted people are immediatly inserted into the game, and are leveled so they equal the lowest member of the group. There's no real drawback for the group.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlisted people are immediatly inserted into the game, and are leveled so they equal the lowest member of the group. There's no real drawback for the group.
((I'm interested in getting used to the mechanics and gaining moar powah.))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Do we get xp for killing team mates? Anyway, Connery knees the necromancer's head in!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Do we get xp for killing team mates? Anyway, Connery knees the necromancer's head in!
Instant level up, actually.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Instant level up, actually.
((Except for me, actually  :P))

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

n a kind of quiet, menacing voice. "Not...Amused." Tighten grip on zombie and crush. (if hes still grappled.)
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

We seem to be missing Lordinquisitor.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

Then i shall drink the witchhunter blood, and attack the necromancer!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Great, update probably tomorrow.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Oh god, why not? 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9