Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to dodge The GM: Deathmatch arena of Doom !!! (6/6 players) Waitlist open  (Read 16674 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to dodge The GM: Deathmatch arena of Doom !!! (4/6 players)
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2012, 05:16:51 pm »

Jailbot was confused. Where was he? What was going on? Regardless, he saw a riot breaking out, and he knew what to do. Put down the prisoners.
Fire some electricity at the healthiest hunter.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 05:20:47 pm »

Name:Codename:Thanatos
Race: Bio-organic weapon
Class: Clean-up crew
XP: [0/2]
Health: [50/50] Using Gatleos system
Skills:
Spoiler: Organic Weapon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Lifter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Programing (click to show/hide)
Inventory: Skill/ race related items, Tbdecided by the GM
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 07:06:58 am »

Health: [50/50]
Skills:
Organic weapon
Heavy lifter
Reprogramable
Inventory: I have no idea, suggestions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Skills:
Organic weapon
Heavy lifter
Reprogramable
Wooden Mop and Steel Bucket with some type of liquid.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to dodge The GM: Deadmatch arena of Doom !!! (0/6 players)
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 08:22:57 am »

Turn Two

"I'm not female!"

Hold position behind that table and shoot Witch hunter 2
"Blast, it's the nefarious wizard, master of illusions." "Luckly we have seen through his deception." "Kill him". Having set that straight, Feleris grabs his bow and shoots a single arrow at the struggling witch hunter ... , but unfortunately you miss. The arrow ends up inbedded in the wall.

The witchhunter moves closer to you,...  and tries to cut of your head. You evade, but not complete. A long open wound is drawn across your face.

Wound gained: Heavy face bleeding

((The table would have given a ranged cover bonus, but not in melee))

Asoterius spun his sword, cleaning the ominous black blade of a good amount of the blood on it. "Hmph. Hunters."

Keep still, resume the defensive stance with the shield and prepare to defend from more attacks.
You take up your position once more, waiting for the enemy to run into your blade. An arrow embeds itself in the wall not far from you, but that might just be because you're standing close to the hunters.

Two of the hunters try to attack you again .... One of them tries to imitate what his made did with Feleris, but isn't as succesfull. ...
The other just stamps on your feet. That hurt.

Wound gained: Light face bleeding
Wound gained Bruised feet (-1 to movement rolls)
 ((You keep the +1 shield bonus as long as you don't move between sections. You're free to attack without problems.))

Well, well. It seems like his companions have engaged the Witch Hunters and now he could smell their delicious blood.

Attack the Witchhunters. Focus on distracted or wounded ones. If possible try to drink some blood.
You glide back to the witchhunters and ...  and slice open his arm.  While he's still suprised, you grab his arm and drink the fresh blood.... You suddenly find yourself invigorated by the desire to pure this world of evil. What you'll take as evil you haven't decided yet, but you'll be sure to kill it.

"Oh... God... warm and squishy... Just like Joseph's liver was..." Connery drops to his knees, witch hunter still paralysed within his forest-like chest hair. "Joseph!" he shouts, "I will avenge you! I will avenge you or die!"

Connery sobs.
Connery sobs... and the floor becomes salty and wet with tears. Not to forget blood, and possibly other bodily juices. He swears revenge for the umpteenth time, and is probably electro shocked. Not death though.

Meanwhile the stuck witchhunter tries to escape... and succeeds.  He and his mate attempt to attack you again ... but both of them fail, though they evade the hairy tendrils.

People stuck in Connery's hairy chest: 0
Jailbot was confused. Where was he? What was going on? Regardless, he saw a riot breaking out, and he knew what to do. Put down the prisoners.
Fire some electricity at the healthiest hunter.
Suddenly, what appeared to be a rather strange shield hanging on the wall comes alive and observes the chaos. Only one rational though passes in it's ages old mind(or is it really, really young. You never know with timetravel), to electrocute everyone. It fires a blast of electricity at the recently freed witchhunter. ... Unfortunately the witchhunter is coated in Connery's salty tears, making an excellent conductant. ... The witchhunter himself doesn't feel anything from the lightning crackling around his skin.. His pierced liver commerade, is not so fortunate. The lightning burns his feet. ... Connery, sitting nearby isn't harmed, but suddenly feels quite happy. That electrotherapy certainly helped.(<--Just fluff). ... The lightning crackles back, and hits jailerbot, scorching his upper body.

Wound gained: Scorched upper body. (-1 to dodge)

((Grimjow6th. You're in. You can now make a dramatic entrance.))

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Enemy reinforcements: 5/20
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Player list:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/quote]

Skills:
Organic weapon
Heavy lifter
Reprogramable

Spoiler: Important notes(New) (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:16:39 am by 10ebbor10 »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Aha!" realises Sean Connery. "Lads, we should finish off the weakest ones and concentrate on the remainder! Och!"

Charge in and finish off witchhunter 3 with a SHARP kick to the groin!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Didn't...that witchhunter who cut me have to roll for balance? Ah well.))

"Right, I'm quite busy with this one, then." Feleris sees a strange metallic being, "It looks like reinforcements have arrived!"

Leg sweep to Witchunter 2, followed by melee arrow to the knee to pin that heretic down.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

(He moved previous turn, when he shot past Caelleath. He rolled and passed then. The minus only applies to acrobatic stunts(or being pushed) and moving away and into the section)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Noted on the XP. People will start kill stealing now...))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

((Noted on the XP. People will start kill stealing now...))
But otherwise I need to keep track of whoever did the most damage and such, which is complicated for me. Besides, player rivalry isn't that bad.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Asoterius spat on the nearest witch hunter's face. Him being in his daemonic form basically meant the spittle smelled like sulfur and burnt flesh.
"Idiots. Why can't you just give up and die?"
He once more takes position with his black shield and sword and prepares to charge an enemy.

Whilst keeping my shield raised, attack Witch Hunter #3 if he still happens to be alive. If not, then target Witch Hunter #4.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Just had a rather good idea. I can divide xp. This means that I'll divide amongst the players that attacked the now desceased NPC that turn.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just had a rather good idea. I can divide xp. This means that I'll divide amongst the players that attacked the now desceased NPC that turn.
((May you explain how it works?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Just had a rather good idea. I can divide xp. This means that I'll divide amongst the players that attacked the NPC that turn.
((May you explain how it works?))
Player a  A and B attack NPC C. NPC C dies after B's attack. Both get 50% of the xp. (They need to have delivered wounds though))  Player D, who attacked him the previous turn, and player E, who planned on attacking but failed on his initiative check, get nothing.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That hurts me and my useful skill very muchly, but it makes sense that only those who kill get the XP.

Great.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9