Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to dodge The GM: Deathmatch arena of Doom !!! (6/6 players) Waitlist open  (Read 16642 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to dodge The GM: Deadmatch arena of Doom !!! (4/6 players)
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 09:26:53 am »

"Here, can I buy you a drink?" shouts Connery, his traditional warcry striking terror into his enemies' hearts. He immediately bursts forward, attempting to sever the foremost witch hunter's liver with a karate chop and poking his chest out to attempt entanglement in his chest hair.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to dodge The GM: Deadmatch arena of Doom !!! (0/6 players)
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 10:20:22 am »

Turn One

"Hunters! How did they get here?!" Feleris said, turning to the demon, "This one is innocent!"

Use {Adept Reflexes} and assail the Hunters with my arrows!

If possible, kick a table over and use it's turned side as cover.

"Get her, she's the witch, for she has betrayed herself. One a witch could lie about not being a witch." The witch hunters move forward to get you, but you're faster then them, and retreat to the left floor. Before they are able to react, you kick over a table,... littering the ground with food and sharp objects, though you ... manage to remain upright. You grab your bow and arrow and unleash a storm of arrows on your enemy.

3 2 4 2 6
...... Two of the witchhunters scream as the arrows imbed themselves in their bodies. Where are you hit? asks the third, while nimbly dodging an arrow. Both of them exchange glances: It's not important, just a flesh wound.  A fourth witch hunter is hit in the head, arrow going straight through the eye, and blood gushing out of the wound. He remains upright, mutteringGod, give me strength, let me take these develish fiends with me.. The last witch hunter expertly dodges the arrow.

Asoterius, in his obviously daemonic shape, stared back at the elf like he was insane. The high-demon's form was muscular and dark skinned, with huge curving horns like that of a ram. His face was feral and large canines protruded beyond his closed lips and his snarling face. "I highly doubt they would believe your words even if you weren't a pointy-ears."

That said, the demon prepared to take a defensive stance, separating his feet, raising his shield in front of him while angling his sword diagonally from the shield's right side.

Stay still and adopt a defensive stance with the shield.
Discovering the "witch" to be rather dangerous, the hunters look around for another target. "There, it's a demon. Take this." An onion bounces of your shield. Another witchhunter gives the thrower a whack on the head. "Can't you remember anything: It's silver for werewolves, onions for vampires and blessed water for demons. Have you got that with you" The other witchhunter responds negatively."Though I suppose we could find some spirits here." Another whack.

Finally, the witch hunters come back to their senses and three of them attack you. ... The first one attacks fiercely, and you're barely able to block his attacks. ... The second one overcompensates, and as he shoots past you, you... cut the tendons on his left ankle. According to the amount of blood you also hit some important stuff.... He manages to keep his balance on the littered floor though. ... The third one only had one eye, but nevertheless you barely manage to block his attacks.

The turmoil caused by the approaching witch hunters made it easy for Hezku to asses his surroundings.
Carrying no armor at all it would be foolish to stay in the frontlines.

Try to hide somewhere (Under a table or something) If a Witch Hunter comes near, try to attack him from my cover. If there`s no good hiding place i`ll move to the right floor instead.

.... You can't find any good hiding place, so instead you slighter farther towards the back of inn.

"Here, can I buy you a drink?" shouts Connery, his traditional warcry striking terror into his enemies' hearts. He immediately bursts forward, attempting to sever the foremost witch hunter's liver with a karate chop and poking his chest out to attempt entanglement in his chest hair.
Yeah sure, I would like some....Argh.... Sean Connery punches through the witchhunters hide, attempting to grab his liver. Sadly it's rather bloody in there, and it slips out of his hands. Still , he probably did quite some damage, as evidenced by the blood streaming out of the wound. The plentiful Red blood. Somewhere deep inside, Sean Connery feels how the fresh wound is torn open, and dark thoughts cloud his mind. Meanwhile the witch hunter has crawled away, managing to escape from the hairy doom.

Two witch hunters, who would rather like to enlighten Connery's thoughs attack Connery. ... The first one is unable to hurt Connery, but the second one ... runs head for in Conneries chest hair, cutting wildly. The hair attemps to protect Connery, but it cannot avoid a few scratches.

Mental Status: Broken hearted
Wound gained: Light chest bleeding

People stuck in Connery's hairy chest: 1
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Enemy reinforcements: 3/20
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Player list:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/quote]

Spoiler: Important notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:42:25 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 10:25:11 am »

Well, well. It seems like his companions have engaged the Witch Hunters and now he could smell their delicious blood.

Attack the Witchhunters. Focus on distracted or wounded ones. If possible try to drink some blood.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 10:42:40 am »

"Oh... God... warm and squishy... Just like Joseph's liver was..." Connery drops to his knees, witch hunter still paralysed within his forest-like chest hair. "Joseph!" he shouts, "I will avenge you! I will avenge you or die!"

Connery sobs.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 11:15:41 am »

Asoterius spun his sword, cleaning the ominous black blade of a good amount of the blood on it. "Hmph. Hunters."

Keep still, resume the defensive stance with the shield and prepare to defend from more attacks.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 11:46:47 am »

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:17:58 pm by Spinal_Taper »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 12:41:03 pm »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 12:42:00 pm »

You're in btw. Post your action

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to dodge The GM: Deathmatch arena of Doom !!! (4/6 players)
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 03:52:01 pm »

((So..the fourth one has an arrow through his eye and has 15/20, 1 more health than the second one I'm currently facing.  :o))

"I'm not female!"

Hold position behind that table and shoot Witch hunter 2

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 04:00:49 pm »

((So..the fourth one has an arrow through his eye and has 15/20, 1 more health than the second one I'm currently facing.  :o))

Best not to argue with the RNG or you might get your arm chopped off and then broken.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 04:02:16 pm »

Best not to argue with the RNG or you might get your arm chopped off and then broken.
And then doused with garlic flavored onions...

You're right.  :P Argument retracted.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 04:05:44 pm »

Speaking in gamemechanics, the arrow through the eye was is better(for the enemy at last) then a cut tendon(To be fair, some major arteries are also hit). Add to that the slight wound and you're done.
Just asume that the arrow hit the eye, but that it didn't break through the eyecase.

Also, thanks to the new mechanics, I can also blow your arm up, poison it and light it on fire.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 04:08:00 pm »

((And Spinal_Taper will probably take at least one more hour to post anything.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 04:08:18 pm »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 04:13:35 pm »

Just asume that the arrow hit the eye, but that it didn't break through the eyecase.

Also, thanks to the new mechanics, I can also blow your arm up, poison it and light it on fire.
((I-...it's an arrow:o))
light it on fire.

Excellent news.
((We can heal an arm back right, unless most of it is wholly decapitated, right?))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9