Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn Seven: It's Alive! *evil laughter.*  (Read 6788 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn four: Everything is not as it seems.
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 10:44:15 pm »

"Oh god!"

The smell hit her just before the shock did, it was so strong that she almost dropped the knife. She was suddenly glad she had taken it.

"There's a body in here!"

Investigate the back room carefully, knife out and ready incase someone might attack me for finding this person. Take a closer look at the body.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 12:28:38 am »

"What is i- Oh.. oh god! Isn't that where the policeman came from?" Help Orrin search the back room.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 01:59:08 am »

"Alright, what is going on?!"

Follow Ashley, and nod at Jason as he comes with me into searching the back room.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 02:50:14 am »

Look around for anyone, any items, anything.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 01:44:02 pm »

"What on earth is going on here?!" Justin frantically looks around the street, and realizes he might need to head back inside.

Head back into the shelter, and investigate the closet with Ashley.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn five: In which everyone roles terribly.
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 04:54:13 pm »

~Everyone~
The siren begins growing louder as you all realize something. The ground below you and around you begins coming off in flakes, revealing rusted metal and a dark void below your feet. The dead man in the far corner begins stirring...his face now a sickly color and his eyes glowing yellow. The lights begin flickering at a rapid pace as the man rises to his feet. Jeremy spots a broom nearby, as well as a roll of duct tape. The man has lurched to his feet by now and looks at you all with a blank expression, his eyes not staring at anyone inparticular. The world outside has grown dark, and the fog has become thicker, with a reddish tint to it. The man begins lurching toward the group, his arms outstretched. A horrible gurgling sound comes from his throat, as you realize yellow-ish ickor is pouring down from where his throat was slit.

Sidenote:I hope everyone is enjoying it somewhat. Im trying to let you all do what you want, but the rolls are not with you :/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:56:25 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 08:48:34 pm »

"Sweet mother of god..."

Back away from the thing, knife held up to defend myself and look for more weapons.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:10 am »

"T-t-tha-...

YAAARRGH!"

Orrin was both in shock at seeing a presumably dead person rise. His friends were notably sharing the same expression.

Pull up a chair and slam it into the abomination!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 11:54:14 pm »

Grab Broom and Duct Tape.  Attack the thing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2012, 12:48:52 am »

"What the hell? Everybody, stay together! This isn't a place where we want to split up!" His voice wavers slightly in fear, as he steps back, before looking around for some sort of weapon that isn't being taken already to use on the corpse.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2012, 01:07:20 pm »

"Dear sweet mother of... What the hell is this?!? This is damn near anything but good!! This is a living hell now!!" Justin shouts as he panics. Noticing the reanimated body with the ichor trickling from its throat, Justin decides to Make sure the damn thing stays dead this time. (i.e. shoot its head open)

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2012, 12:53:36 pm »

~Ashley~
Backing away, you find your back hit the metal grating behind you. the creature iss till coming forwards, it's hands out-stretched. a gurgling till coming from its mouth.

~Jason~
You look around the room, and find what appears to be a small coooking pan. It appears rusty but somewhat useable.

~Orrin~
Grabbing a nearby chair, you pick it up and slam it into the creatures chest...this does not deter it at all, and the chair breaks! It reaches for you.

~Jeremy~ You tuck the duct-tape into your pocket and hold your broom out like a spear. you jab at the creature, poking it and generally drawing attention.  It appears you saved the man who hit it with a chair, as it now turns it attention onto you.

~Justin~
Taking out your gun, you aim a steady hand at the creature. You pull the trigger and your shot slams into its chest instead of its head. Your shot managed to send it  stumbling back a ways, as its now focused on you.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn Six: Fighting for your lives.
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2012, 03:43:05 pm »

There must be something to bring this one down.

If a chair can't work on the largest cavity of the body...it had to be the head, or the legs.

Another chair > lower body!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2012, 05:36:13 pm »

Pick up the pan, it's better than nothing. Then attempt to help anyone being focused/attacked by the thing, in the form of getting it away from them, and preferably everyone.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2012, 09:04:12 pm »

This thing is tougher than it looks... Maybe I can help?

Take a quick look around the room where I am then circle around the creature into the open and stab it in the back and then quickly back off out of it's reach.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5