Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with back  (Read 29184 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with social links
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2012, 09:47:51 am »

Ask a teacher who's moving about on where Mrs Yokoyama's whereabouts.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2012, 11:24:08 am »

"Great, I forget a flashlight of all things. Hold on, let my eyes adjust to the darkness. There's a trick my mom taught me..."

Roll for Nightvision.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2012, 11:41:21 am »

"Great, I forget a flashlight of all things. Hold on, let my eyes adjust to the darkness. There's a trick my mom taught me..."

Roll for Nightvision.

Derek squints and tries to adjust his eyes to the heavy darkness. He notices that the soft section of the wall seems to be a blue material that ripples as if it's a section of ocean. It seems kind of out of place.

(GAIA): "Do you see anything yet?"

Ask a teacher who's moving about on where Mrs Yokoyama's whereabouts.

Ochita notices the mean History teacher bustling about. He walks in front of him, almost getting knocked over by the dude's large girth. He then asks the dazed teacher about Yokoyama's whereabouts.

: (Mr. Hoshino) "What? Oh, Red. Yeah, last time I saw her she was headed off to fix the fuses in the basement again. What is it with this place and electrical problems?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 03:16:22 pm by freeformschooler »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2012, 11:53:50 am »

"Ah, okay. Thanks sir!"
To the basement!
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2012, 02:09:03 pm »

"Hm, why would Miss Yokoyama be assigned to fi- Hey, wait up!" Liam stops himself to run after Ochita, who had just run back towards the staircase. Suddenly I have the feeling that I'm going to be really pressed for any free time these next few days.

OOC: Damn, this was a really bad time to lose my phone >.<
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2012, 02:12:07 pm »

"I found a wobbly blue... pane? It's soft, shaped like a square with a half circle on top and I think I could possibly push my hand through it. There's a brick wall behind it though. Any ideas on what it is?"

Give a thumbs up to Akihiro.

((This is my first time in the basement right? What last time is there?))

((((I am the luckiest man alive.))))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:14:06 pm by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2012, 03:17:07 pm »

((Ah yes, I was confused. Thought I had led everyone into the basement once before))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2012, 01:00:06 pm »

"I found a wobbly blue... pane? It's soft, shaped like a square with a half circle on top and I think I could possibly push my hand through it. There's a brick wall behind it though. Any ideas on what it is?"

Give a thumbs up to Akihiro.

Akihiro nods from above and descends the staircase. Undine follows him. In a moment, he is near Derek.

(Akihiro): "A wobbly blue pane?"

Akihiro pushes his hand through it. His hand disappears, and he quickly retracts it.

(Akihiro): "AHHHHH! It's like a portal! I thought I lost my hand for good!"

"Hm, why would Miss Yokoyama be assigned to fi- Hey, wait up!" Liam stops himself to run after Ochita, who had just run back towards the staircase. Suddenly I have the feeling that I'm going to be really pressed for any free time these next few days.

OOC: Damn, this was a really bad time to lose my phone >.<
"Ah, okay. Thanks sir!"
To the basement!

As Derek and Ochita examine the strange portal, Ochita and Liam appear on top of the staircase. They leave the door open behind them, letting a little light in. It's still pretty dark, though.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2012, 01:26:33 pm »

"I- you- Augh! Don't stick your hand into things you don't know what are! That's what random debris is for!"

Derek Covered his face with his hand for a moment, then sighed. "At least we know that whatever is on the other side isn't immediately lethal, nor will it do a portal cut. Next step is peeking through it, I guess. If I start acting like something on the other side is pulling me in, pull me out."

Let's take a look-see. Head only.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2012, 02:04:19 pm »

Liam takes a few steps down, takes a quick look into the thick darkness, and then says to Ochita, "Damn, I can barely see anything down here. You got a flashlight or something?"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2012, 06:56:13 pm »

"I- you- Augh! Don't stick your hand into things you don't know what are! That's what random debris is for!"

Derek Covered his face with his hand for a moment, then sighed. "At least we know that whatever is on the other side isn't immediately lethal, nor will it do a portal cut. Next step is peeking through it, I guess. If I start acting like something on the other side is pulling me in, pull me out."

Let's take a look-see. Head only.

Derek sticks his head in as Gaia, Akihiro and Undine stand back. Akihiro readies himself for the distinct possibility of Derek being pulled in. However, instead of being pulled, he finds himself voluntarily trapped by the mesmerizing display he sees.

A vast expanse of civilization: incredible architecture, infinite attention to detail, the laughter of children and the growls of beasts. Towers with glass windows, market buildings and walled-off bath houses. And every single inch of it is painted blue like someone took the largest bucket of blue paint in the universe and poured it over a city.

Then Derek sees the one thing that finally gives an explanation to what's happening in this school. Or, to be more precise, many things.

Demons.

Demons everywhere. Mythical hounds, three-headed birds of prey, humans with snake tails. Every single person and creature in the grand blue city is some form of otherworldly entity, and they've got a direct gateway to the basement of Hiramasu Academy, and by extension, Earth in its entirety.

How long has this been here? Why did no one notice it before? And why are the demons in the streets of the demon world apparently ignoring it, going on with their normal activities as usual?

(GAIA): "Hey, what is it? What do you see?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2012, 07:02:23 pm »

Derek pulls his head out of the portal. He opens his mouth, then closes it. He blinks.

"Uh. There's a blue demon city." He manages to say. He blinks again. "Why was everything blue? Why is there a demon city in the basement of the school? Is the universe trying to screw with me?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 17, 2012, 09:10:03 am »

Ochita shrugs, and looks at archangel. "Hey, Archy. Can you make some light?" He also looks into his bag, seeing if there wasn't a cellphone or something that could make light.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2012, 09:23:07 am »

OK LAZY TIME IS OVER

Derek pulls his head out of the portal. He opens his mouth, then closes it. He blinks.

"Uh. There's a blue demon city." He manages to say. He blinks again. "Why was everything blue? Why is there a demon city in the basement of the school? Is the universe trying to screw with me?"

(GAIA): "A blue demon city? In the basement of a high school? You've got to be kidding me. Hold on."

Gaia peeks through the portal herself.

(GAIA): "Oh. Oh, my. That would explain where some of the demons are coming from. But... it almost looks like they can't see the portal. What's it attached to, anyway?"

(Akihiro): "I'll find out!"

(Undine): "Wait, Akihiro!"

Akihiro jumps through the portal head first, becoming fully immersed in the demon world. Undine has a look of terror on her face, but prepares for Akihiro to come back through any moment.

After a couple of minutes, it becomes clear he's not coming back. Uh oh.

Ochita shrugs, and looks at archangel. "Hey, Archy. Can you make some light?" He also looks into his bag, seeing if there wasn't a cellphone or something that could make light.

Archangel flicks his wrist a few times and makes some sparks, but nothing that can sustain itself.

(Archangel): "Unfortunately, demons and angels alike aren't granted great power over the elements. We must learn how to harness them for uses other than battle on our own."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2012, 10:25:24 am »

Derek gapes at the portal for a moment.

"Did that just happen?" He asks no one in particular. "That just happened."

Balling up the front of his shirt, he quickly stuffs it in his mouth for a brief moment and yells into it. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
Coming up for air, he quickly turned to Undine. "Undine, go get the others, tell them it's an emergency and that Akihiro is a dumbass. They should be near the principles office."

Peek through the portal again, see if I can catch a glimpse of him.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16