Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You + Werebeast = Same guy?  (Read 1743 times)

snoopychicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You + Werebeast = Same guy?
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:30:17 pm »

So I become a werebeast, for argument we'll say I'm a were-chicken, now if it's my "time of the month" and I get all moody and peck some unlucky townsfolk to death, will they know it is me when I go back to being human?

I'd guess they would shun me but have only been a were once (were-beaver!) and didn't think to test it. Also I think it'd be cool in the future if you went on a werebeast rampage and then townsfolk later assigned you a quest to hunt yourself down and you could frame someone!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: You + Werebeast = Same guy?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:44:41 pm »

They will find you.

Then kill you.

Then you'll transform.

They'll kill you again.

And again.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 12:15:10 am »

They will find you.

Then kill you.

Then you'll transform.

They'll kill you again.

And again.
then you will turn green
then you will grow giant
then you will get so raged you pickup a tree
then you smack every single civilized creature in the world
then you suicide
then you rot
then you turn into bones
then aliens will destroy the world because the humans died off and cant use anti-matter alternate dimention weapons.
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

imperium3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 02:35:05 am »

To answer the question, I *think* that at the moment yes, the town will still blame you for what you did when transformed. I'm fairly certain that Toady doesn't intend that to be the case forever, and it will change if it hasn't already.

I'd suggest attacking them anyway. For !!SCIENCE!!!
Socks inspire the same sort of emotions in dwarfs that Helen of Troy inspired in the Achaean Greeks. Although it is said that Helen's face launched a thousand ships, socks have surely launched a million ultimately-fatal Store Owned Item tasks.