Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Misc. Object Problems  (Read 776 times)

rumpy46

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Misc. Object Problems
« on: May 13, 2012, 11:34:37 am »

I read in a recent topic that you can use chests/coffins/cages as weapons, and load them with heavy items to make them more useful. However, I have no idea how to actually place things in the containers, since the 'p' key just comes up with the message 'you have no suitable container'.
Also, how efficient is a super-heavy coffin compared to the speed decrease that comes with it?

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
Re: Misc. Object Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 12:14:04 pm »

I read in a recent topic that you can use chests/coffins/cages as weapons, and load them with heavy items to make them more useful. However, I have no idea how to actually place things in the containers, since the 'p' key just comes up with the message 'you have no suitable container'.
Also, how efficient is a super-heavy coffin compared to the speed decrease that comes with it?

At maximum speed decrease (which is necessary to kill people with a whale corpse club), enemies and other creatures can take 10 actions for every one of your actions. This is very likely to be fatal.

rumpy46

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 12:16:15 pm »

I thought so. But, how do I place things in containers like coffins/cages?

KittenCoffee

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 01:56:56 pm »

Press 'p', select what you want to put in a container, and then select a container.