_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922588 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30210 on: November 28, 2015, 07:40:17 pm »

Iveson looks genuinely sad for a moment.  "To not know God...?  It is not a fate I would wish on anyone.  God is the creator of the universe, a just, vengeful, and all powerful entity that seeks what is best for its creations.  At any cost.  Somewhere in the celestial heavens, God watches us all, meting out order with one hand and destruction with the other."

He smiles, seemingly convinced that such a god is benevolent, and not grotesquely terrifying.  "Is it not glorious?"
...t-that sounds ...like something I would get along with...but why is the universe like this then if such a being truly exists why is their death pain misery and hatred and
...why do I have to be the one to try and change all of that?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30211 on: November 28, 2015, 07:53:51 pm »

Red blooms on Iveson's face.  "It is the other gods!  The gods of the xenos!  They are not true gods, of course, but their presence weakens God's will.  That is why heretics must be destroyed.  They are bringing the entire universe into disarray!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30212 on: November 28, 2015, 07:57:07 pm »

Red blooms on Iveson's face.  "It is the other gods!  The gods of the xenos!  They are not true gods, of course, but their presence weakens God's will.  That is why heretics must be destroyed.  They are bringing the entire universe into disarray!"
(Abigail's face changes to one of curiosity)how can you be so sure of that without proof?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30213 on: November 28, 2015, 08:10:00 pm »

"There is a book, passed down uncorrupted since time immemorial, that describes God and how we must act in his name.  It is called the Bugle, and it is supernaturally glorious.  It must be truth, for how otherwise could a piece of literature have survived the ages completely intact and unchanged?  The only explanation is God's will."

"Sometimes, God also speaks to his servants through something called 'prayer,' which is focused meditation in His name.  That is how I learned of the insidious other gods that seek to erode His holiness.  If you are ever alone in need of guidance, try prayer and you too may see the wonder of God."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30214 on: November 28, 2015, 08:14:06 pm »

"There is a book, passed down uncorrupted since time immemorial, that describes God and how we must act in his name.  It is called the Bugle, and it is supernaturally glorious.  It must be truth, for how otherwise could a piece of literature have survived the ages completely intact and unchanged?  The only explanation is God's will."

"Sometimes, God also speaks to his servants through something called 'prayer,' which is focused meditation in His name.  That is how I learned of the insidious other gods that seek to erode His holiness.  If you are ever alone in need of guidance, try prayer and you too may see the wonder of God."

...well that explains how I dident know about this books weren't a thing were I came from and even if they were I was never taught how to read so it wouldn't have mattered.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30215 on: November 28, 2015, 08:28:41 pm »

"Oh, child.  I am truly sorry to hear that.  One day, I hope, you will learn to read and your world will also be enlightened, brought terminals with book data.  Among that data, I hope, will be the Bugle."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30216 on: November 28, 2015, 08:35:43 pm »

"Oh, child.  I am truly sorry to hear that.  One day, I hope, you will learn to read and your world will also be enlightened, brought terminals with book data.  Among that data, I hope, will be the Bugle."
eh don't worry one of my friends said they would teach me....to be honest I don't like you but I'll make sure to back you up on any missions we go on your more sane sane then most of the people I grew up with so I'm gonna give you the benifet of the dout... how old are you and what can you do? Any medical problems I should be aware of?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30217 on: November 28, 2015, 08:48:35 pm »

((More sane than most?  Hmm.))

"If God does not age, can age truly be said to affect the extension of His will, His servants?  But yes, I am 24, and I am proficient in the holy wielding of swords and, to a lesser extent, the use of guns.  Fear not, for God grants me health in proportion to my prodigious service to Him."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30218 on: November 28, 2015, 09:01:07 pm »

((More sane than most?  Hmm.))

"If God does not age, can age truly be said to affect the extension of His will, His servants?  But yes, I am 24, and I am proficient in the holy wielding of swords and, to a lesser extent, the use of guns.  Fear not, for God grants me health in proportion to my prodigious service to Him."
((most people on her planet were mostly insane give her another year there after her backstory she would have cracked herself))
im 14 I use what is called a psychokinetic amp something that is inside my brain and I can use to manipulate heat I also know a little about medicine healthwise bad lungs and a vitamin defieceny reason my hairs this color my grayskin is becusse of volcanic ash but I have a feeling that will fix itself eventually.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30219 on: November 28, 2015, 09:11:04 pm »

"Astounding!  You can manipulate existence with your mind?  I have never heard of such a wonder!  As for your physical deficiencies, there is one simple solution.  You must pledge yourself to the service of God, and act in His name.  For He lends his strength to His servants, both in body and mind."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30220 on: November 28, 2015, 09:19:25 pm »

"Astounding!  You can manipulate existence with your mind?  I have never heard of such a wonder!  As for your physical deficiencies, there is one simple solution.  You must pledge yourself to the service of God, and act in His name.  For He lends his strength to His servants, both in body and mind."
yeah I can but it can be dangerous if your not smart in how you use it. I can only really manipulate heat with this amp I could probably boil your blood or fry your brain before you could move its quite useful.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30221 on: November 28, 2015, 09:21:49 pm »

"I do not believe it.  God would not allow harm to come to His servant!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30222 on: November 28, 2015, 09:23:52 pm »

"I do not believe it.  God would not allow harm to come to His servant!"
ah okay so what does iveson mean?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30223 on: November 28, 2015, 09:36:48 pm »

"Ives was my father, a glorious Reaver in the employ of God!  Sadly, he was destroyed by heretics that had infiltrated his holy order.  When I heard his glorious story, I knew I had to take up his mantle and fight in both his and His name."

"Was there no worship on your planet?  Of pagan gods of any form?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30224 on: November 28, 2015, 09:42:22 pm »

"Ives was my father, a glorious Reaver in the employ of God!  Sadly, he was destroyed by heretics that had infiltrated his holy order.  When I heard his glorious story, I knew I had to take up his mantle and fight in both his and His name."

"Was there no worship on your planet?  Of pagan gods of any form?"

ah I was also named after my father Abigail means fathers joy you know and I lived on a volcanic world there weren't any books and most people just weren't sane as far as I know there was nothing at all about any of that stuff everyone was too violent to dead mindless or focused on survival that I knew  to care.
Pages: 1 ... 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 ... 2101