_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1991 1992 [1993] 1994 1995 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923299 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29880 on: October 09, 2015, 12:30:04 pm »

...okay......that was rather heated maybe i should apologize? No i don't need to apologize they tried to kill me...ill need to figure out the guy's name who stopped them...this place seems a little better then home...maybe...that guys offering a drink...ill take it seems....trustworthy T-Thank you for r-resolving that comflict may i...inquire your name she will take the drink that is being handed to her sniff it and if nothing smells like volcanic ash she'll drink it
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29881 on: October 09, 2015, 12:34:46 pm »

I said to try 3 different combinations that turn. You said that was okay. Why only one? Now I'm not sure what number you used last turn.

Try #4.
Try #9.
Try #13.
Try #4913.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29882 on: October 09, 2015, 12:40:56 pm »

I said to try 3 different combinations that turn. You said that was okay. Why only one? Now I'm not sure what number you used last turn.

Try #4.
Try #9.
Try #13.
Try #4913.

((perhaps combinations of numbers also have unique effects ahahaha))

Nunzillor

« Reply #29883 on: October 09, 2015, 12:41:25 pm »

((augh mismatched quote delimiters D: I understand though, you're busy and I think it's still legible. thanks pw :D!
I think miya's washed his hands of it, which gives me the chance to suggest we simply land at the cradle, have a plan-meeting, and go from there))

Respond to Steve while stasis fluid fills me lungd: "touché, computer. I think we might actually get alonblurblorblubgurgle..."
((I agree.   Let's land somewhere fairly close to the problem area,  and let the characters who know of them converse with ARESTEVE and the Doctor so we can get a better handle on the situation.   Then we can further discuss our plans,  break into groups as necessary,  and execute.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29884 on: October 09, 2015, 02:05:41 pm »

...okay......that was rather heated maybe i should apologize? No i don't need to apologize they tried to kill me...ill need to figure out the guy's name who stopped them...this place seems a little better then home...maybe...that guys offering a drink...ill take it seems....trustworthy T-Thank you for r-resolving that comflict may i...inquire your name she will take the drink that is being handed to her sniff it and if nothing smells like volcanic ash she'll drink it
The drink being offered is Xeno Spit.
((@Piecewise: Sorry piecewise, just one action to conclude some RP.
@AbstractTraitorHero: Xeno-Spit doesn't taste or smell a particular way. And when it enters your system, the moment it enters your stomach, the effects of the xenobiological enzymes are instantaneous: either hallucinations or unconsciousness or both.))

"Flint Westwood. Awesome actor, crack shot. Pilot of mighty Gilgamesh, the most badass battlesuit in the ARM-y, wielder of the Rainbow Cannon. Nice to meet you." he said with a relaxed salute.
"And you are?"

Reasoning that someone as small as her couldn't be implying she could take him on in a straight battle (unless she was so delusional or overconfident, which wasn't completely off the table), he could only assume that there was magic at work here. He hated to do so, but he had no choice but to follow the advice given to him by the Armory Master so long ago. He had no guns on him, didn't even have his suit on. All he had was his trusty monorazor. It would have to do.

The moment the xeno-spit entered her system, the effects were unnaturally instantaneous.
"Hold her down!" he shouted as he did the same with one hand, while the other moved to his monorazor and swiftly tried to bring it to her neck to sever her head from her body. It was the only way to ensure everybody would be safe. He wouldn't make the same mistake he did on Hephaestus again.

Edit: Do not proceed with the severing if there is danger of hurting Lenglon or TheBiggerFish. Or if their attempts to stop me make me hurting AbstractTraitorHero's brain more likely.
If the spiderbot action happens and it is in danger of hurting ATH, kick the bot away. If it persists, monorazor it.
I will understand and will not protest if you choose not to run this action.

((Lyra told Flint she had venom, not that she had anesthetic, so he can't consider that option.))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 04:45:13 pm by Parisbre56 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29885 on: October 09, 2015, 02:12:37 pm »

((@PW:I am moving the Explosion Simulator requirements sheet to Tinker.))
"AughWHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOING."
Generally attempt to not let Flint killificate Abigail by ineffectually flailing from current position.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:46:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29886 on: October 09, 2015, 02:26:55 pm »

what is going on!? oh he's crazy i like being alive he's gonnah decapitate me I'm gonna die! ((she dosent know about the if your brain survives your still good))(if conscious)bite out his throat kick him as hard as possible get neck away from his bladeOH GOD! ARMORY MASTER! ANYONE PLEASR STOP THIS GUY FROM MURDERING ME!(THE EXPRESSION UPON HER FACE IS CLEARLY TERROR)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:04:45 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29887 on: October 09, 2015, 02:27:41 pm »

what ia going on!? oh he's crazy i like being alive he's gonnah decapitate me I'm gonna die ((she dosent know about the if your brain survives your still good))bite out his throat kick him as hard as possible get neck away from his bladeOH GOD! ARMORY MASTER! ANYONE PLEASR STOP THIS GUY FROM MURDERING ME!(THE EXPRESSION UPON HER FACE IS CLEARLY TERROR)
((You are unconscious.  None of this happens.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29888 on: October 09, 2015, 02:30:33 pm »

what ia going on!? oh he's crazy i like being alive he's gonnah decapitate me I'm gonna die ((she dosent know about the if your brain survives your still good))bite out his throat kick him as hard as possible get neck away from his bladeOH GOD! ARMORY MASTER! ANYONE PLEASR STOP THIS GUY FROM MURDERING ME!(THE EXPRESSION UPON HER FACE IS CLEARLY TERROR)
((You are unconscious.  None of this happens.))
Well, either unconscious or having freaky hallucinations. Either way, her mind is not on-ship.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29889 on: October 09, 2015, 02:34:12 pm »

((Well if shes concious and hallucinating You look like a monstor probably that's if she's not unconscious i have to guess piecewise is either gonna shock you or there's gonnah be rolls))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29890 on: October 09, 2015, 02:36:58 pm »

((Well if shes concious and hallucinating You look like a monstor probably that's if she's not unconscious i have to guess piecewise is either gonna shock you or there's gonnah be rolls))
((We mean the "you are in an alien world, walking amongst the busy streets of their dead civilization" kind of hallucinations. Not the "you see your friend as a steak" sort of hallucinations. They're more like dreams.))
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:46:42 pm by Parisbre56 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29891 on: October 09, 2015, 02:43:22 pm »

((Abigail is not gonnah be a happy camper no matter how this ends))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29892 on: October 09, 2015, 04:34:13 pm »

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE ON THE 24th MISSION IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON MISSION.

Hmm. Not sure how to insert you guys though. Whats the plan miya? We just landing on a normal landing pad and then heading, talking to the peeps and then down to the deep freeze? Or were you planning a more direct assault? Either works for me
'Oh god this whole thing just won't leave me alone. I have stuff to do dangit!

Drop them off at the edge of the containment (not anomalous) zone with normal shuttle. Somewhere close to an underground entrance i(f they'll need one) if possible. Have shuttles approach from a good bit away then fly in low to the drop zone, in case of AA shenanigans somehow. From there they can choose to move in or do other stuff first or whatever.
This has been taken care of it seems.

Any chance of a Hep update sometime? It's been several weeks.

Alternatively, do you think it might be time to rethink how we go about this whole Hep thing? I get the feeling you don't enjoy doing it anymore at all.

Well, it's variable because the material would have to SURVIVE the vibration. And as you know, force fields are best made from very fragile things.

I dunno of that would work. From a purely mechanical standpoint. Not sure if grinding a second, parallel cut would help that much, since it's not like it will clear the way for the first blade.

I meant, the first blade cuts, but if it doesn't get through, the razor is pushed into the cutting edge to where the forcefield was able to cut, then 'continuing' the cutting.

Alternatively, what if we made a sort of chainsaw or circular saw but with small forcefield blades (to help solve the vibration problem a bit). Would that allow forcefield to keep biting through like a monorazor after initial cut?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:38:39 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29893 on: October 09, 2015, 05:04:07 pm »

Enter tinker. Kinamp anything that comes for my kneecaps.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29894 on: October 09, 2015, 05:29:28 pm »

((So mission people are off the ship? Back to faffing around. Time to do that thing I was trying to do like two turns ago that got missed in the torrent of stuff.))

Piecewise, can you see my action this time? I quoted it.

Ah, fuck it. I'll just use what I have. Borrow some tongs, go fetch the Shackle from my room with the tongs, and head to a Testing Chamber. Put the Shackle on the floor and put the tongs outside the room. Drink Potion #7 while standing in close proximity to the Shackle, but not near either hole. More like to the side of it. Also, I should still have the HEP Pyramid floating around my arm or wherever if that matters.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1991 1992 [1993] 1994 1995 ... 2101