_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1985 1986 [1987] 1988 1989 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924331 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29790 on: October 05, 2015, 07:43:46 pm »

...i wonder....how many people have i yet to meet....i met the P-Preacher and M-Milno...There was that other guy who came out recently...and...A-A-Armory Master...she...looked...kinda...p-pretty....(she sighs and begins looking for people to converse with that she hasent met)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29791 on: October 05, 2015, 08:25:15 pm »

Well, the mission is starting soon. Just hang out until we depart.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29792 on: October 05, 2015, 08:33:56 pm »

Go to stasis (I assume?), continue musing to Auriel or Miyamoto or whomever else I think would both understand and care: "Maybe we can seal it within a Fermi gas, then it could be isolated even while at absolute zero..."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29793 on: October 05, 2015, 08:50:25 pm »

Quickly, go to the AM, and get collapsible pokin poles, duct tape, cable ties, rope, a backpack to store this stuff in, artifact containers, several different connector cables for a wristpad to plug into other computers, non heat producing light sticks, and a flashlight for backup. After that, go and get podded for the mission before something bad happens.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:45:14 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29794 on: October 05, 2015, 09:22:08 pm »

(I'm on the roster)

Grab gear. Go to the deployment area. (It's by shuttle isn't it?)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29795 on: October 05, 2015, 09:24:58 pm »

Mycroft, assuming he is not somehow shanghaied onto the Heph mission, will wander off and look for a proper computer terminal, and an IDE.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29796 on: October 06, 2015, 01:04:21 am »

Find a source of scrap, such as locker doors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29797 on: October 06, 2015, 02:41:38 am »

"Hm. Looks like it's mission time again. Don't know what's going to happen, if I'm going to get chosen to go down there or not. But, I might as well help them and prepare. Wanna join me? Or... I dunno, wanna do anything else before I go?"
I rub against Flint once more, but then step away and shake my head from side to side.
...i wonder....how many people have i yet to meet....i met the P-Preacher and M-Milno...There was that other guy who came out recently...and...A-A-Armory Master...she...looked...kinda...p-pretty....(she sighs and begins looking for people to converse with that she hasent met)
((You haven't met Flint or Lyra, if you want.))
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:43:28 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29798 on: October 06, 2015, 04:06:23 am »

Ensure I have Whig, my longcoat, and my various grenades with me, then head to... wherever we're supposed to be going.
The stasis pods, I guess.

Get a feel for my newly-installed feet by running along the ceiling on my way there.

Edit: If I happen to encounter this Abigail person en route, drop from the ceiling and perform a stunning mid-air headkick with my robofoot.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:06:41 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29799 on: October 06, 2015, 08:07:42 am »

[Sure] ...h-hello?...i-im Abigail S-South (Abigail is staring at Lyra very intensly)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:28:35 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29800 on: October 06, 2015, 09:44:52 am »

[Sure] ...h-hello?...i-im Abigail S-South (Abigail is staring at Lyra very intensly)

Vladimir stops by the teen looking at... what did the file said was the catgirls name... Lyra Arden? He walked in from behind, respectively to her, but he approaches the teen from the side not to spook her.

- You sound nervous, Abigail. Are you alright?

He watches at her with faint surprise and disbelief written on his face - he probably didn't expect to see someone that young on a ship full of space misfits, revolutionaries and supernatural beings.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:12:18 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29801 on: October 06, 2015, 10:37:55 am »

Go be ready for mission

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29802 on: October 06, 2015, 11:29:52 am »

Lets try 4, 9, and then 13.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29803 on: October 06, 2015, 12:52:50 pm »

Cthunkan, feeling mighty pleased with his industrial suit regardless of whether it's working out as good as intended, walks about for a moment, considering a list of people he could try and bother. None of them, however, hold his present interest terribly well. So instead he goes off to try out the computers.

Find a computer terminal and search for when exactly was it that the Altered Wars ended, and what criteria were used to determine this. Was it just a declaration by the UWM after a period of prolonged peace, or something more concrete?

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29804 on: October 06, 2015, 01:13:41 pm »

Cthunkan, feeling mighty pleased with his industrial suit regardless of whether it's working out as good as intended, walks about for a moment, considering a list of people he could try and bother. None of them, however, hold his present interest terribly well. So instead he goes off to try out the computers.

Find a computer terminal and search for when exactly was it that the Altered Wars ended, and what criteria were used to determine this. Was it just a declaration by the UWM after a period of prolonged peace, or something more concrete?
((Hell will freeze over before you type with those gigantic sausage fingers of yours.))
Pages: 1 ... 1985 1986 [1987] 1988 1989 ... 2101