_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934012 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29025 on: July 15, 2015, 10:43:23 am »

Suggested action: have the Armory Master try and split Chief out of the gestalt entity. Roll the black dice and all that.

Nonononononononono! Ask armoury master to be more specific before he tries anything, in terms of risks, likely outcomes, "brain damage", etc.
One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29026 on: July 15, 2015, 10:47:41 am »

Nonononononononono! Ask armoury master to be more specific before he tries anything, in terms of risks, likely outcomes, "brain damage", etc.

she. armory master is she. and from what she said, i assume the risk is high, the possible outcomes are you losing something in the way of abilities, while i get hurt in other ways, or maybe me dying while you three remain, and brain damage being me forgetting how to do certain things.

point is, don't know what could happen. this is not an approved procedure. but why not try? the body might be hurt, but probably not the minds inside it. and while this is not bad, i would like to be free again.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:49:25 am by Harry Baldman »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29027 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:14 am »

I would just like to be a little more aware of what might happen. And please don't tell the armoury master I said that, remember that if I get slapped, we all get slapped. Perhaps we shuold wait for the others to make a decision

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29028 on: July 15, 2015, 10:54:33 am »

Go to the armory.  Verify the battlesuit legs have been fixed; pay any cost for it if there is one.  Also get a quote on non-nuclear rounds (and nuclear, for completion) for the Battlesuit Cannon.  Are there any other rounds available?
The repairs were free.

As per cost of rounds, do you want self guiding or just big metal rounds?

Quotes on both; I'd like to know what options there are.  Got tokens to burn!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29029 on: July 15, 2015, 11:29:58 am »

she. armory master is she. and from what she said, i assume the risk is high, the possible outcomes are you losing something in the way of abilities, while i get hurt in other ways, or maybe me dying while you three remain, and brain damage being me forgetting how to do certain things.

point is, don't know what could happen. this is not an approved procedure. but why not try? the body might be hurt, but probably not the minds inside it. and while this is not bad, i would like to be free again.

I would certainly like to learn more about this. And, if it does work for Chief, I would definitely like to give it a try
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29030 on: July 15, 2015, 12:03:47 pm »

I also want to tinker a pain suit but Ulrich isn't tinker oriented and you never stay in IRC long enough. Or join early enough. And I don't want to gain attention of every anomaly monster either by looking like the guy who murdered their entire family...

What exactly is a pain suit?

Isn't that obvious? It is a suit that tortures its wearer constantly.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29031 on: July 15, 2015, 12:18:35 pm »

Dubley finds Flint in the armoury and gives him the sliding blade mechanism. It looks both extremely functional and elegant, powered by a complex internal spring mechanism, and covered with intricate swirling designs. There is a small pickaxe engraved on the side, which Dubley has taken as his personal insignia.
"Here you go, one sliding bayonet sheathe. Turned out even better than expected."

Things to do before mission.
1. Some people left two robobodies empty lying around in the wreck room. Go loot them. That's a lot of free stuff to work with.
2. Remove some limbs from the robobodies shove them in my backpack. 2 arms and 2 legs.
3. Add the generator from one more MCP-I to my cannon, for EVEN MORE POWER! Thank Hasala.
4. I still have those single use batteries from the disposable cutting lasers. Wire those into my laser cannon to allow for a few extra shots when the diesel generator runs out.
5. Turn the remaining shard from my pickaxe into a necklace. Purely for sentimental and aesthetic reasons.
6. Get a free counter-pressure underwear suit. I don't need it at all with my robot body, but a tiny extra layer of protection can't hurt.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:30:01 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #29032 on: July 15, 2015, 12:29:54 pm »

A Thought occurs to Kai. Not your average thought, this was a Thought.

Kai walks up to the AM.

H-How much would a few square metres of copper mesh cost?

Inquire.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29033 on: July 15, 2015, 12:47:11 pm »

Erm, guys? You all set for the mission? And have we decided which of the piles of weapons strapped to our body we're using?

we aren't going on any missions. not yet. need to figure things out. speaking of, mind if armory master tries to split me out? am nonessential in most ways. then if it works, try it on thad if he wants to brave the risks.

Suggested action: have the Armory Master try and split Chief out of the gestalt entity. Roll the black dice and all that.
No, don't not worth the risk, we will go and set up a terms of use and agreement with all decisions being voted for and using whom ever has the best skill in the task. Normal decisions will be voted upon.
oppose
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:48:50 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29034 on: July 15, 2015, 01:33:04 pm »

Oppose going to armoury to have operation done on Cthunkan, support just asking Chief if she can give more details about the operation, e.g. risks, what would happen to who, how likely it would be that we all die, etc. Try not to get slapped.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29035 on: July 15, 2015, 01:34:59 pm »

Oppose going to armoury to have operation done on Cthunkan, support just asking Chief if she can give more details about the operation, e.g. risks, what would happen to who, how likely it would be that we all die, etc. Try not to get slapped.
I agree with that.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29036 on: July 15, 2015, 01:39:04 pm »

And by this he means the Armory Master.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29037 on: July 15, 2015, 01:40:44 pm »

And by this he means the Armory Master.
yah.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29038 on: July 15, 2015, 01:41:16 pm »

The protectorate suit...ask what?
It looks like it never got transferred over to the new stat system.
Hm. Do you really want it now or is it something that can wait?
Naw, it can wait, just bolded so you wouldn't miss it.

Buy a MKII suit (5 tokens), Ablative Armor Plating for the MKII suit (2 tokens), and the 1-token Milnoplate helmet for the MKII suit. Prepare for glory and/or death.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:32:38 pm by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29039 on: July 15, 2015, 01:48:42 pm »

Buy a MKII suit (5 tokens), some Mind stims (2? tokens), and the 1-token Milnoplate mod for the MKII suit (Helmet, Shin Pads, Forearm Plates, Knuckle pads, Knee Guards). Prepare for glory and/or death.
((Those Milnoplate plates are one token each, not one token for all of them. The wiki's also very out of date on Milnoplate prices. I recommend just getting the helmet for one token.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 ... 2101