_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1880 1881 [1882] 1883 1884 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931072 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28215 on: June 10, 2015, 12:48:38 pm »

would sprint down the hallway from the cryopod room, butt naked, carrying his MK1 suit, clothing, and credits screaming "Where am I! where am I going and where can I get some fertilizer, pvc piping, and some rope?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28216 on: June 10, 2015, 05:19:47 pm »

No cover, but he's using his pimped-out MkIII. Run a few simulations to see the rough victory ratio.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28217 on: June 11, 2015, 10:20:11 am »

would sprint down the hallway from the cryopod room, butt naked, carrying his MK1 suit, clothing, and credits screaming "Where am I! where am I going and where can I get some fertilizer, pvc piping, and some rope?
You get shocked flat onto your back.

>Calm down.

No cover, but he's using his pimped-out MkIII. Run a few simulations to see the rough victory ratio.
In that case, he'd use forward and side to side thrust of the MKIII to do what amounted to a high speed semi-random serpentine, making hitting him with a bullet based weapon much more difficult. After closing the distance there are several things that can be done, but what would probably be the best, assuming you don't have a weapon, is to transform the human arm into a large cutting blade slathered in that synthflesh eating sharkmist, and to build a cable and affix it to the Mechanical limb. That way you can jam the mechanical limb into the ground, acting as an anchor point, extend with the cable and use the angular momentum of the run in to swing around the anchor at high speeds and put all that energy into a blow with the blade. That way you get the most force you can, do damage, infect the target, and you come in and out at an angle, making yourself harder to hit.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28218 on: June 11, 2015, 10:25:01 am »

Can't synthflesh easily dodge such telegraphed attacks?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28219 on: June 11, 2015, 10:41:50 am »

Can't synthflesh easily dodge such telegraphed attacks?
Someone dodging left at several hundred miles an hour and then jerking backwards and sideways at another several hundred miles an hour is a telegraphed attack?

To someone watching they'd see a janky blur, a burst of dust as the arm got anchored and then probably nothing as the attack happened.

Alternatively: None of your teammates seemed to do a very good job dodging it when the Haebi did basically the same thing~

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28220 on: June 11, 2015, 10:46:55 am »

Yeah, but they were fleshy humans. And if this unfotunate target can hardly see the attacker, I do wonder how the attacker himself actually pulls things off (ever tried to shoot a guy when you're riding a rollercoaster?) though I guess if Steve is doing things you can explain that away. Still, won't the human inside the suit be very much dead from pulling such G forces? Like, brain mushed into liquid permadead and such.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28221 on: June 11, 2015, 10:56:43 am »

What 's going on? where am I, the last thing I remember was building....stuff....that isn't related to the loss of my record due toexplosion. Well I'll be on my way
search for piping, fertilizer, and some rope for making pipe bombs before going to the armoury and buy a kinetic amplifier and force infuser regular price and install them right away while trying not to piss off the armoury master.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:27:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28222 on: June 11, 2015, 01:41:52 pm »

go to mess hall
harass people eating

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28223 on: June 11, 2015, 04:26:46 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
After watching another simulation, Milno sighs and runs a hand through his hair, slumping on the theater's chair. The mission failed spectacularly while nearing its end and the rescue team seemed on its way to fail utterly when both of the lemmings decided to go for a space walk. One of them had died, but at least the other one had experienced a moment of clarity and was doing his work. He'd have to find a new replacement for the damned rookie and then have him pay his debt.

The temptation to just drag Thomas out of his depression-caused retirement and kick him into action is only beaten by the understanding it'd be a terrible decision. He just hopes the next mission won't be a load of crap, and he knows by itself, hoping is a hopeless action. "Steve, if I need to be sent to rescue the rescue team just call me."

He then heads to the armory. "Hey there. My team fucked up when the mission was about done. Saw any newbie around that seems competent enough? I'll need a replacement."

"And do you have an empty braincase? I could use studying one."

Ask Steve to be called in case there's the need to rescue the rescuers. Go fetch an empty braincase with the AM.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:12:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28224 on: June 11, 2015, 06:12:15 pm »

After watching another simulation, Milno sighs and runs a hand through his hair, slumping on the theater's chair. The mission failed spectacularly while nearing its end and the rescue team seemed on its way to fail utterly when both of the lemmings decided to go for a space walk. One of them had died, but at least the other one had experienced a moment of clarity and was doing his work. He'd have to find a new replacement for the damned rookie and then have him pay his debt.

The temptation to just drag Thomas out of his depression-caused retirement and kick him into action is only beaten by the understanding it'd be a terrible decision. He just hopes the next mission won't be a load of crap, and he knows by itself, hoping is a hopeless action. "Steve, if I need to be send to rescue the rescue team just call me."

He then heads to the armory. "Hey there. My team fucked up when the mission was about done. Saw any newbie around that seems competent enough? I'll need a replacement."

"And do you have a empty braincase? I could use studying one."

Ask Steve to be called in case there's the need to rescue the rescuers. Go fetch an empty braincase with the AM.

I can help you! jsut let me gather my stuff and build what...devices...I need
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28225 on: June 12, 2015, 10:43:38 am »

Yeah, but they were fleshy humans. And if this unfotunate target can hardly see the attacker, I do wonder how the attacker himself actually pulls things off (ever tried to shoot a guy when you're riding a rollercoaster?) though I guess if Steve is doing things you can explain that away. Still, won't the human inside the suit be very much dead from pulling such G forces? Like, brain mushed into liquid permadead and such.
I never did say people would survive my intervention very well. But in a mk III and with proper sharkmist reinforcement, He'd live.

Still, I wouldn't recommend it. I wouldn't recommend taking on a well armed synthflesh robot in general.

What 's going on? where am I, the last thing I remember was building....stuff....that isn't related to the loss of my record due toexplosion. Well I'll be on my way
search for piping, fertilizer, and some rope for making pipe bombs before going to the armoury and buy a kinetic amplifier and force infuser regular price and install them right away while trying not to piss off the armoury master.
Well the piping you can get from the armory for free (ish) but we don't usually keep a bunch of nitrogen based fertilizers sitting around in this big metal box.
You get the standard stuff though.

go to mess hall
harass people eating

I don't think there's anyone eating in there?

The temptation to just drag Thomas out of his depression-caused retirement and kick him into action is only beaten by the understanding it'd be a terrible decision. He just hopes the next mission won't be a load of crap, and he knows by itself, hoping is a hopeless action. "Steve, if I need to be send to rescue the rescue team just call me."

"And do you have an empty braincase? I could use studying one."

She gives you the brain case but tells you the only people she's seen around are a severed hand and a guy who tried to buy fertilizer when there are many varieties of high explosives ready and available.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28226 on: June 12, 2015, 10:57:51 am »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start punching force infuser with kinetic amp to charge up kinetic battery. get some gasoline or high explosive. then go and build the drunk monkey fight pit in the cafeteria room using tables and chairs to build the ring (yay!)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:08:44 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28227 on: June 12, 2015, 01:51:33 pm »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start spinning arm around to charge up kinetic battery. then go and attempt to get one of those high explosives and make pipe bombs (yay!)

((If you punch your Force Infuser with your Kinetic Amplifier, you'll charge it a lot faster.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28228 on: June 12, 2015, 02:05:36 pm »

"...I see." Milno replies, following the wannabe pipe-bomber with his gaze as the newbie moves away from the armory. The severed hand is certainly looking like a more attractive option; at the very least there would be less homemade explosives involved. "Guess I'll have to pick from this batch's survivors. Thanks for the braincase and see ya."

Go to the the test chamber and poke the braincase with the mechanist gauntlet.

>Yes?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28229 on: June 12, 2015, 02:06:42 pm »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start spinning arm around to charge up kinetic battery. then go and attempt to get one of those high explosives and make pipe bombs (yay!)

((If you punch your Force Infuser with your Kinetic Amplifier, you'll charge it a lot faster.))
the amp is already installed in my head so you want me to face palm? wouldn't that require me to be careful and think or else I would have my head flung off
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:12:37 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1880 1881 [1882] 1883 1884 ... 2101