_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1875 1876 [1877] 1878 1879 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932535 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28140 on: June 03, 2015, 10:11:56 am »

Welp, after a long absence time to ask a very important question!

Inquire about the possibility of purchasing Sods.
Note to self: Adwarf expresses interest in the reinstatement of slavery. Watch him carefully.

We might be able to make you some, though we'd have to custom order them in because training them to respond to you as a commander has to be done in their childhood; short as that time period is.

Wait, they need to be trained specifically to listen to one person? I thought they could take orders from anyone provided they were ordered to do so by their original commander. I mean, Hasala could take over from Miya during Hep defense without problems.

And who are the current sods trained to listen to then?
Well, their current commander can transfer power, yeah. But then they'll just listen to two different people, which I figured people didn't want. I mean, how are you gonna abuse your personal army when someone else can order them around as well?

Right now, I think they're probably programmed to listen to sy. I don't think anyone else as specified.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28141 on: June 03, 2015, 10:12:36 am »

grumblegrumblemissedopportunitiesgrumble
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #28142 on: June 03, 2015, 10:38:00 am »

Okay, here's the deal: I want vision restored for Rimma (to regular vision). If it is possible to do it for two or less tokens, then I would also like civic defenders longcoat or Sharksuit, if it is available. If restoration of regular vision costs more than 2 tokens, then I'd like to have CamEyes for 5 and nothing else. Then I'd like to place her retroactively into action.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:28:55 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28143 on: June 03, 2015, 10:55:22 am »

wait, they listen to sy and not steve?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28144 on: June 03, 2015, 11:10:00 am »

Obviously they're all under Leo's command.  :P

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28145 on: June 03, 2015, 11:53:18 am »

continue forgetting to post actions.

idly wonder if the other guy set the bombs up adequetly, then shrug it off and try to find the doktors office. maybe he left some interesting samples behind that could be scienced upon.

((Question: would steve stop me if i tried breaking into someones room?))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:24:27 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28146 on: June 04, 2015, 09:46:27 am »

Okay, here's the deal: I want vision restored for Rimma (to regular vision). If it is possible to do it for two or less tokens, then I would also like civic defenders longcoat or Sharksuit, if it is available. If restoration of regular vision costs more than 2 tokens, then I'd like to have CamEyes for 5 and nothing else. Then I'd like to place her retroactively into action.
We can just give you standard roboeyes for free.
Longcoat is the only one available.

We'll assume you grab both of those. You may want a weapon or something.

wait, they listen to sy and not steve?
Shhhhh don't reveal the secret that steve has control over everyone and everything, including you.

continue forgetting to post actions.

idly wonder if the other guy set the bombs up adequetly, then shrug it off and try to find the doktors office. maybe he left some interesting samples behind that could be scienced upon.

((Question: would steve stop me if i tried breaking into someones room?))
The doctor's office is buried deep in the back of the infirmary. You have little chance of getting back there unmolested.

As per steve trying to stop you from getting into someone elses room. No. He won't. But that isn't to say that the cube apartments don't have their own security systems.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28147 on: June 04, 2015, 11:57:50 am »

You may want a weapon or something.

I'll get that laser rifle, thank you. I don't think I'll use it, so I would like to inquire about return policy. Can I get a refund if I return an unused rifle?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28148 on: June 04, 2015, 12:19:45 pm »

I'll get that laser rifle, thank you. I don't think I'll use it, so I would like to inquire about return policy. Can I get a refund if I return an unused rifle?
Alright. Which ship you wanna be on?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28149 on: June 04, 2015, 12:21:24 pm »

Snapdragon rescue mission. Those guys could really use some people who are in one piece, I can drag the wounded onto ships or something.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:08:42 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28150 on: June 04, 2015, 09:07:19 pm »

(And the plans shall begin)

Ask for the price of getting five or eight Sods, and some basic equipment for them. (Warhammers obviously)

If they're free get them, otherwise I shall begin advertising that I am willing to test unknown/untested drugs for tokens.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28151 on: June 05, 2015, 10:51:24 am »

Snapdragon rescue mission. Those guys could really use some people who are in one piece, I can drag the wounded onto ships or something.
Consider yourself over there

(And the plans shall begin)

Ask for the price of getting five or eight Sods, and some basic equipment for them. (Warhammers obviously)

If they're free get them, otherwise I shall begin advertising that I am willing to test unknown/untested drugs for tokens.
"If they're free"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No. No they're not free. And I don't know who you're advertising to. I think you and Unholy are the only people on this damn ship right now. 

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28152 on: June 05, 2015, 06:09:32 pm »

((this is where I post a character sheet right?  I know it says so but I don't see any and I'm confused by it.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28153 on: June 05, 2015, 06:12:56 pm »

((Yep, in this thread charsheets are posted))
Sigs

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28154 on: June 05, 2015, 06:14:09 pm »

((okay and for stats/skills do I post the initial level?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 ... 1875 1876 [1877] 1878 1879 ... 2101