_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 [1837] 1838 1839 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926218 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27540 on: April 08, 2015, 11:57:46 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Armory

With sudden influx of tokens buy Pimp Cane, bottle of painkillers, bottle of coagulant boosters and exo battle stim. Already in [WIKI].

Go into hangar and try out simple exercise with Pimp Cane. Use most of it to form a thin circular platform hovering few centimeters above floor. Step on it, and command it to move straight forward two meters at walking speed. Personal hovercraft!

((Gotta pimp shit out of overgrown crotch fungus.))

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:06:18 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27541 on: April 08, 2015, 11:59:45 am »

((Lyra's weight wouldn't even slow you down from standing up by the way.))
When Flint starts talking to me I stop my circling and look at him, making eye contact. However, I don't respond to what he says at all, just standing there, watching him.
then when he's done, I stare at him for a little longer, then tilt my head to my left some and keep staring at him, waiting.
"You want me to do something?"
Wait for response. If no response or response is yes:
"Talk about me?"
If no response or response is no:
"Or... what? Do you disagree?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27542 on: April 08, 2015, 12:04:18 pm »

"You want me to do something?"
No change.
"Talk about me?"
I nod twice.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27543 on: April 08, 2015, 12:08:41 pm »

"I assume mission? Combat?"
If response is no:
"Or whatever?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27544 on: April 08, 2015, 12:12:28 pm »

((And that is at +3 Willpower while not in a stressful situation, though I suspect doing things quickly had to do with it. I think giving up on actively using the sharkmist suddenly looks more reasonable than ever due to the risks a roll of [1] poses in the field. And which action failed, the consumption or creation of the whip?))

Milno doesn't even flinch when his fingers explode like an overripe melon hit by a sledgehammer, though he does frown before getting to recover the pieces of xeno symbiote all over the immediate area. "Fuckin' aliens."

Recover all the lumps of sharkmist and absorb them back, wearing the MkIII if necessary to get to the bits in hard-to-reach places. Get my fingers to the way they were before (eating food as necessary).

Then get out of the MkIII (locker the suit so it isn't at risk in case of another explosion) and try once again, with the whip-creation part being done slowly and with a bunch of food handy to fuel the process.

Touch Empyrea's club and have the sharkmist quickly consume a bit of it to see the consumption speed.

Then go to an airlock and try to create a long (4 feet), thin (thinner than a pencil) and rigid sharkmist tendril coming from Milno's open palm, slowly thickening the tendril and making it more flexible until it looks like a whip.

Whatever the result may be, fix the mess caused and then head to the Armory to check whether there are many people around.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:04:51 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27545 on: April 08, 2015, 12:19:09 pm »

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27546 on: April 08, 2015, 12:23:55 pm »

"ALL RIGHT CHUCKLES, STOP PANICKING AND LISTEN CLOSELY. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU EXACTLY TEN SECONDS TO UNFUCK YOURSELF BEFORE I SPACE MAGIC MY WAY OUT OF HERE. I'VE GOT PLACES TO BE, MARINE. YOU BETTER BITE DOWN ON YOUR IMAGINARY PILLOW, BECAUSE IF I HAVE TO GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS I WON'T BE GENTLE."

count to 10. If by then the giant mouth hasn't stopped chewing me up, use universal amp to form a force bubble around me, expand until it no longer chews me and just throw it away from me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:44:05 pm by Pancaek »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27547 on: April 08, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »

"So what are my responsibilities on this mission?

check exoskeleton boots for electromagnets, if none are found requisition some from the armory master after my duties are explained.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27548 on: April 08, 2015, 01:26:13 pm »

"I fucking hate fleshhorrors."

Run back to the rec room and strength roll Taddok off of Pancaek. Then punch him until he is a normal human again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:49:19 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27549 on: April 08, 2015, 01:40:05 pm »

Jason smiles under the shroud as he suddenly knows the history of Gilgamesh. It seems he was right in his guess, and he felt confident in his ability to pilot the suit. Still, there was only one way to test it.

"Please excuse me again for interrupting, Flint and Miss Cat. It seems that the shroud does read the history of objects, but it also seems to give me the competence to use them. The only way I can test it is if I try, but I don't want to overstep any boundaries. Flint, would you give me permission to take your battlesuit for a lap around the hangar? I promise to keep it inside the ship, and if the effect wears off, I'll stop immediately and come get you." Jason asks politely.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27550 on: April 08, 2015, 01:49:11 pm »

Bothered by something that is clearly going on without him, Yaroslav wanders around the corridors until he discovers some puddle swallowing up commissar he met earlier.

- Um... Should I... light this up a little? Maybe?, - he inquires, not entirely sure about the nature of that being, and tightens his grasp on the handle of namite thrower. As he reaches the place where his back of the head used to be to scratch it to express uncertainty, he discovers he doesn't have one anymore, so the hand goes above him, making him look like if he performed some kind of a gesture.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27551 on: April 08, 2015, 01:51:04 pm »

We're fine! Totally fine! Nothing to worry about!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27552 on: April 08, 2015, 01:51:55 pm »

Pan turns himself and the blob on him around to face Yaroslav, using his cameyes to look through the blob.

"JEEZES CHRIST FUCKING SUPERSTAR, MARINE. WHY IS THAT EVERY NEW PERSON SEEMS SO EAGER TO WAVE MILITARY WEAPONS IN MY FACE. HOW ABOUT THIS, YOU PUT THAT THING DOWN CAREFULLY AND GIVE ME FORTY PUSHUPS, TIN CAN! YOU BETTER HAVE THOSE PUSHUPS DONE BY THE TIME I GET MYSELF OUT OF HERE OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO A DAMN LAWN ORNAMENT"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:55:23 pm by Pancaek »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27553 on: April 08, 2015, 01:59:36 pm »

((To be noted, I don't point my weapons at anyone yet, its muzzle looks at the floor, away from the place you are. Gun saftey, all that, my char is familiar with it.))

- I'm not quite sure I can "appreciate" any physical disciplinary measures you cast upon me, sir, since I'm, you know, a tin can.
Yaroslav looks down at the struggling with curiosity.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:07:20 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27554 on: April 08, 2015, 02:06:27 pm »

((I know. I'm not sure what good pointing it at the floor will do when you're holding a supercharged flamethrower, but I appreciate it nontheless.))

"A WONDERFUL REMARK MARINE. INSTEAD, YOU WILL FIND A SPOT WITH SOME MOVEMENT SPACE NEARBY AND DANCE ME THE DANCE OF YOUR PEOPLE. AND I BETTER SEE YOU BUST THAT METAL ASS OF YOURS, NO SLACKING OFF."
Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 [1837] 1838 1839 ... 2101