_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928450 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25935 on: September 23, 2014, 01:26:27 pm »

((I guess I get to be the new guy greeter this time :P)

Michael notices the fresh meat new recruit hanging out at the AM's counter. "I see they keep thawing them out at odd times! Hello, I'm Michael. I got here by indulging in a spot of controlled demolition. Who are you and why did they send you here?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25936 on: September 23, 2014, 01:34:01 pm »

What?! You dare imply that wizards riding unicorns are not intimidating? Why, I never. Not to mention the symbolism behind the artwork. [/joking]

Paint Gilgamesh something more intimidating. I'll leave it up to a roll.

If piecewise is too busy to process the roll, then just go for a simple Blood Raven black and dark red with the ARM insignia painted somewhere.

EDIT: Oh, and get a dictionary or book with phrases or similar. Something that will help me speak/understand their language if necessary, like the one Faith had in Ice-9, the one that let her talk the language with speech rolls.

And download a map of the area, if available. Tourist map, geographical map, whatever I can find. ((I don't want you to draw a map, just want to have a map in case I need to search for something nearby.))

EDIT EDIT: Oh, if I got those kings/diplomats some of those fine (and rare) Earth-3 cigars we are carrying as a gift, would they appreciate it greatly? If yes, buy them for 3 tokens.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:17:25 am by Parisbre56 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25937 on: September 23, 2014, 01:49:26 pm »

"Hey Miyamoto, can I test one of the fancy prototype laser cannons? I'm strong enough to use it, and my aim's improved significantly since I shot my own body off.

I plan on testing a technique where one uses it alongside a sidearm. Shoot the sidearm at the enemies while it's charging and cooling off, and switch to the big gun when it's ready.
"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:48:48 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #25938 on: September 23, 2014, 02:28:38 pm »

Mispost

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25939 on: September 23, 2014, 03:34:09 pm »

Search for a guide to the local flora and fauna for the area around M18, and a guide to both the Q'Baja language, and any local dialect that the people around the desert.

((Faith's gene therapy cost her her soul. She got the Doctor interested, and he knocked her out and performed SCIENCE!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25940 on: September 23, 2014, 03:42:52 pm »

Quote from: Piecewise
I'll give ya 2 tokens if I can use your body to hit people while you're gone.
I accept your terms, feel free to slip metal plates into my boxing gloves.

((See you guys in 3 weeks, unless i find free wi-fi.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #25941 on: September 23, 2014, 03:58:24 pm »

buy PAWN-SFE for 6, reinforce shield with a bit of scrap metal ,go sit in that shuttle
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 05:09:48 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25942 on: September 23, 2014, 04:25:17 pm »

buy hard point mounted laser rifle for 4 (assuming 2 for hardpoint 2 for laser gun)
((You wish, this is what i paid with no gun.))

The armory master builds your junk for 2 tokens. As per that hard point, standard would be like 5 token or so. Heavier ones would be more. Extending and retracting would be even more. Probably like 7-10 for larger versions, and the extending version...I have no idea, would depend on what it's attached to.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25943 on: September 23, 2014, 04:35:15 pm »

((Yeah, but yours is for a heavy weapon. He wants for a light, I think.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25944 on: September 23, 2014, 04:44:50 pm »

((Nope thats for lasers and gauss rifles etc, the 7-10 is for heavy weapons.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #25945 on: September 23, 2014, 05:33:14 pm »

((I guess I get to be the new guy greeter this time :P)

Michael notices the fresh meat new recruit hanging out at the AM's counter. "I see they keep thawing them out at odd times! Hello, I'm Michael. I got here by indulging in a spot of controlled demolition. Who are you and why did they send you here?"
Hobby gasps and spins around.

AH! O-oh, oh my. I'm sorry, you frightened me..

Hobby waits patiently for his spiel to end, then carefully extends a hand.

Uhm, my name's Hobby Deckard, Deckard with an 'A'.. Uhm, I hope you don't mind my asking, but you're not a super prisoner are you? They were supposed to send me to Super Jail for murdering four consecutive sectors using naught by my right middle finger-

B-b-b-b-but it wasn't me!! Hobby adds quickly, forgetting about the handshake, his head whirling quickly left and right before he takes a calculated step closer, mumbling confidentially behind one hand, his eyes wide. It was that other Deckard, Deckard with an 'E'! That bastard must've framed me or something! I've got to get out of here, maybe get an appeal or talk to the warden or something. Oh, they probably repossessed my flat too-

Hobby sighs and nibbles one one of his fingernails. I hope the cat's okay..
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:35:17 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25946 on: September 23, 2014, 06:00:17 pm »

Michael shakes his head. "Yeah, about that, doesn't matter whether or not you were framed. Once you get chucked in here, they basically throw away the key and forget about you, appeal or no appeal. As for the guy in charge, that would be Steve, the AI that runs the ship. Wave to Steve!" He waves to the intercom and then smiles a little maliciously. "Oh, and to make your life even MORE screwed, when you got frozen and sent here this WAS a prison ship, but now we're kinda engaged in a rebellion against the entire UWM, so even if you somehow manage to convince Steve to send you back for an appeal, they likely would just greet you with a bullet to the brain, and that's only if you were lucky."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25947 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:22 pm »

Sticking with Maurice
((but yes, I'm interested in the next mission, and still have shopping to do.))
third time's the charm:
oh, and Lyra never got the mission end tokens from mission 12. she didn't do a whole lot, but she was active for the ground action and attempted to engage and be helpful throughout. could she get the standard 5 tokens added to her current 3 for a total of 8?
Haven't pressed this since I've been on-ship, but if I'm going to try to join a mission I kinda need a reply, even if it's a 'no'
Welp, if it's time to bring up tokens now... here it is.

If I have 7+ tokens, then buying a mass manipulator amp (confusing name on that thing by the way)
If I don't, then saving what few I have for later.
Wiki was NOT updated after mission 12 for Lyra because I was on a long hiatus. Hence why I've been asking this question. repeatedly.

((other than the above, I'm ready for mission))
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:44:30 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #25948 on: September 23, 2014, 09:31:34 pm »

Should have posted this long ago, but... procrastination.

May I add the bodysuit made out of human flesh to the shuttle being sent to the Sword?  I want to trade it with someone for an unopened Nyars box.

((If anyone's interested, my price is a medium red pentagon w/ horizontal line.  Five tokens, for a bodysuit that may or may not let you change your visible form and face and mimic the Armory Master.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25949 on: September 23, 2014, 10:01:47 pm »

Head back to the meeting room with my brand new organs and shiny new cam-eyes. Get comfortable and ask Steve:"What would be the chance of us sneaking in some C4 and thermite? I could see that coming in handy, if we have to brute force our way in. Oh, and what about some some of those battle stims? And one final question, what kind of police/military do they have? Weapons, armor, vehicles, probable response type, that kind of thing."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:33:20 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 ... 2101