_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1690 1691 [1692] 1693 1694 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935615 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25365 on: August 10, 2014, 11:39:27 am »

(Hmm, OK, interesting to know. I'll also have to try levitating just Jim soon too.)

Break the concrete lump with punches Asura's Wrath style, then use the manip amp to make it hail on the enemies. Bonus points if Jim follows the concrete down and smashes one or more people with his fists.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25366 on: August 10, 2014, 04:47:53 pm »

((Actually, trying to figure out what the suit does (or rather, the nyartefact I got from the coupon) was part of my timeskip action. I didn't put it on until the Hephaestus defense. I'd think I'd have found that dial earlier. But let's say Gorat forgot about it from stasis dementia, or that "braindeath effect" of idling.))

"Okay. So, may I ask what happened?"

If the AM is still in the hangar, ask her about the experiments. Otherwise, find her, then ask

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25367 on: August 10, 2014, 10:25:41 pm »

(Hmm, OK, interesting to know. I'll also have to try levitating just Jim soon too.)

Break the concrete lump with punches Asura's Wrath style, then use the manip amp to make it hail on the enemies. Bonus points if Jim follows the concrete down and smashes one or more people with his fists.
((Hey i bought that game not 3 days ago. Apparently the earth is hollow and completely invincible.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25368 on: August 11, 2014, 12:57:49 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, in house 4.

Empty house, missing knives, sings of sudden departure... Did our target reside here? Did he notice our arrival and leave? Or did he turn citizens into homicidal drones? Hmm, not enough information here...

Look out for valuables, don't take anything though. Can't help it, instincts of thief...
Go back outside and scan buildings 1 and 5 with x-ray eye.
What rest of the team are doing?

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: VR Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25369 on: August 11, 2014, 02:53:09 am »

(I've only even played the demo, but it seemed a more appropriate reference than Goro or Kintaro. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25370 on: August 11, 2014, 12:04:58 pm »

Daineal's mind wandered. He decided he wanted to look around the rest of the ship, and figure out what he could do.

Wander to Research labs, examine to see who -or what- is inside.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25371 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:28 pm »

Kai, groggy and confused from an extended period of stasis, wanders into the briefing room and looks around with bleary eyes.

H-hello? W-where am I?

Kai yawns.

What time is it?

Rubs his eyes and looks around to see if there is anyone actually in the briefing room.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25372 on: August 14, 2014, 08:28:40 pm »

ORA ORA ORA!

You spray chunks of concrete down at the assembled masses. It's pretty damn effective, killing several and wounding many more.

((Actually, trying to figure out what the suit does (or rather, the nyartefact I got from the coupon) was part of my timeskip action. I didn't put it on until the Hephaestus defense. I'd think I'd have found that dial earlier. But let's say Gorat forgot about it from stasis dementia, or that "braindeath effect" of idling.))

"Okay. So, may I ask what happened?"

If the AM is still in the hangar, ask her about the experiments. Otherwise, find her, then ask

"Black dome covered you  when you pressed the button. Didn't let anything in or out, as far as I could tell. But it seems you aren't conscious during it, so who knows?"

((Hey i bought that game not 3 days ago. Apparently the earth is hollow and completely invincible.))
It's anime, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, in house 4.

Empty house, missing knives, sings of sudden departure... Did our target reside here? Did he notice our arrival and leave? Or did he turn citizens into homicidal drones? Hmm, not enough information here...

Look out for valuables, don't take anything though. Can't help it, instincts of thief...
Go back outside and scan buildings 1 and 5 with x-ray eye.
What rest of the team are doing?

The rest of the houses, besides 4 seem pretty normal. You see a few other houses down the way that look odd, specifically one with the door just hanging wide open.

The rest of the team is basically milling around. To prevent horrible goings on they're in idle mode. If you take them off idle mode they'll try and do what their AI brain tells them is normal. And considering one of them is a killer robot with a keg of booze, I dunno if you really wanna do that.

(I've only even played the demo, but it seemed a more appropriate reference than Goro or Kintaro. :P)
Maybe a 4 armed JoJo?

Daineal's mind wandered. He decided he wanted to look around the rest of the ship, and figure out what he could do.

Wander to Research labs, examine to see who -or what- is inside.
You can't get into the research lab, that door is shut tight and heavily armored. But there is a guy next to the door with a big cardboard box who appears to be selling large plastic eggs. That's...confusing.

Kai, groggy and confused from an extended period of stasis, wanders into the briefing room and looks around with bleary eyes.

H-hello? W-where am I?

Kai yawns.

What time is it?

Rubs his eyes and looks around to see if there is anyone actually in the briefing room.
The only one in the briefing room is a large synthflesh guy with a projector embedded in his hand. He's idly messing with it and doesn't seem to pay much attention to you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25373 on: August 14, 2014, 08:57:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Observe who's left, and stomp anyone who's down but not finished off. If someone is still standing, prioritize then instead and destroy them with punches. If everyone is down, then collect some weapons before the next wave spawns.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25374 on: August 15, 2014, 06:57:06 am »

Slightly disturbed by the lack of response, Kai wanders over to the mess/rec room

H-hello?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25375 on: August 15, 2014, 07:24:29 am »

((Killer robots with booze are FUN!))
Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, near house 4.

Idle mode off! Take a closer look at the house with door open.
Head to the intersection in middle of village.
Stare around with x-ray and motion tracing.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25376 on: August 15, 2014, 11:32:11 am »

Against my instincts, avoid plastic-egg salesman. Head to Recreation room, but pass through the briefing room to look at who is there. If there is anyone there, stop and greet them.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25377 on: August 15, 2014, 11:44:16 am »

((Wooo, M15 back on the On Ship Thread!))

Jason Caldwell
Injuries: Yes. Broken stuff. A lot of broken stuff.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:01:19 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25378 on: August 15, 2014, 11:52:14 am »

Dubley's injuries: unarmed.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25379 on: August 15, 2014, 12:13:36 pm »

Vincent Klart

Injuries: None to my knowledge

Head to debrief room, helping others to get there as well
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v
Pages: 1 ... 1690 1691 [1692] 1693 1694 ... 2101