_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1632 1633 [1634] 1635 1636 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920679 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24495 on: May 17, 2014, 01:30:28 pm »

Magilla looks at the banana, then after fighting back the urge to eat it, heads over to Stacy, waving the banana in front of his face.
"Ook ook, dancing robot man see banana, yes?"

Regard this man's banana. Comment on its quality.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24496 on: May 17, 2014, 01:47:22 pm »

"I'll try to... do something about it. I need to tell...somebody. Thank you. Ohh, I don't feel...so...good." Jason responds to the sheep, his hand going to cover his eyes as he feels his head hurting. "I need medical attention." Jason mutters, pulling his hand back and spotting blood. He can only wait for the vision to end before stumbling back down the hallway towards the Medical Bay.

Wait for the vision to end, then seek medical help. Preferably from someone qualified to provide it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24497 on: May 17, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »

Wait for the vision to end, then seek medical help. Preferably from someone qualified to provide it.
"I can't help but notice you appear to be in distress."
Help.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24498 on: May 17, 2014, 02:24:51 pm »

"Nah, unused equipment gets you full price back as well. And official rulings don't exist around here, friend! They're more like suggestions, really, especially now that we're a revolution and such. As long as the kit's not too grubby and Sandy has no reason to dislike you, though I could see how the latter could not be the case, everything should be gravy. Besides, nobody around here is going to buy your emergency kit anyway. Not at 3 tokens. They can get a fresh one from Sandy at that price. So, really, you're basically begging for tokens right now. It's kind of funny, you know?"

Saint turns back towards Stacy with a smiley, and tilts his head "Y'know, I'm actually starting to like you.  You put on a good show of being an idiot, but you actually do, think.  Maybe I will take your advice.  Thanks."

((Just because I'm curious, are you just RPing Stacy, or do you really think returning the kit gets full price?  Because PW's normal rule is 'if you took it on a mission, it's devalued'.  Sometimes he does deviate from that by accident or kindness, but it's his normal rule.))

Since you're actually processing stuff during the weekend (!), go sell my emergency kit to the armory, and take a single token from the newbie fund (If this isn't possible immediately, take a single token from Miyamoto.  He authorized this in the OOC thread.)  Go to the armory to collect my three tokens from the newbie fund, then go buy a large green vertical line hexagon from Nyars.  Then get off the ship and go look around the command center.

((If any of the Nyars scientists think I should get a different shape/line for science, speak up.  I just noticed a lack of vertical line hexagons.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24499 on: May 17, 2014, 02:31:08 pm »

((Just putting the list here, in case some people don't read the OOC thread.))

Seeing Saint leave the room, Pan spots a sudden vacuum in the amount of goods harking in this room

"Battle stims! Fair prices, all kinds available!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24500 on: May 17, 2014, 02:45:29 pm »

Saint turns back towards Stacy with a smiley, and tilts his head "Y'know, I'm actually starting to like you.  You put on a good show of being an idiot, but you actually do, think.  Maybe I will take your advice.  Thanks."

"Hey, you don't kill several thousand people without learning something!" Stacy says before turning to look at Magilla and his priceless 3-token treasure.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24501 on: May 17, 2014, 02:49:26 pm »

Quote from: Xan->Everyone
I have an MK. 2 that I am willing to sell for 4 tokens, as well as a katana that I am ambivalent to the price of. Likely 2 or 3 tokens. If you want either of these and have the money, come visit me. I'm the octopus by the infirmary.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24502 on: May 17, 2014, 02:53:51 pm »

After recieving its tokens from the mission MGAXT-85674/FR saluted silently, turning on his heel and marching out, after a brief pause for some mental arithmatic it headed towards the armory.

Salute Armory Master, purchase a MK2 suit and a dose of coagulant boosters then head to the gym, train until interupted by something or the point of physical exhaustion

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:47:10 am by Phoenix Flame »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24503 on: May 17, 2014, 02:58:10 pm »

After recieving its tokens from the mission MGAXT-85674/FR saluted silently, turning on his heel and marching out, after a brief pause for some mental arithmatic it headed towards the armory.

Salute Armory Master, purchase a MK2 suit
I have an MK. 2 that I am willing to sell for 4 tokens, as well as a katana that I am ambivalent to the price of. Likely 2 or 3 tokens. If you want either of these and have the money, come visit me. I'm the octopus by the infirmary.
*ahem*
Sig! Onol

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24504 on: May 17, 2014, 03:18:40 pm »

Salute Armory Master, purchase a MK2 suit
*ahem*
((You expect me to read *and* think at the same time? I've just spent all afternoon running shadowrun for people and I have to familiarise myself with the Rogue Trader rules for tomorrow... sorry Xan...))

Action correction go to *Xan* in the infirmary and buy his mk 2 assuming it's in good condition, be completely unsurprised by the presence of an octopus in the infirmary, if time permits continue with purchase of coagulant boosters, use saved credit to also purchase anti-shock meds
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:47:29 am by Phoenix Flame »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24505 on: May 17, 2014, 03:25:30 pm »

((Eh, no problem :P))

Sell my repaired Mk. 2 Angel for 4 tokens.
Sig! Onol

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24506 on: May 17, 2014, 04:10:49 pm »

Got it. You know whats going on or you need an intro? We've got a new player guide on the wiki, if you wanna give it a read.
(( I found the wiki but i'm still pretty lost. Seems like a mission's just ended and the ship's gearing up to go somewhere after putting everyone in stasis? Maybe wake me up and give an intro and then freeze me again so my char sort of knows what's going on? ))

De-icicle. Get briefed. Re-icicle. (maybe)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:01:10 am by yobbo »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24507 on: May 17, 2014, 05:31:05 pm »

Dump my rocket launcher + 1 frag and 1 seeker rocket in the noob pile.

Sell my laser rifle, buy synth-arms.
Ask the AM how much it costs for a synthflesh body from the neck down, no head or cameyes.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:52:31 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24508 on: May 17, 2014, 05:57:54 pm »

Meant to post this in the Level Up thread. Please ignore/delete.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24509 on: May 17, 2014, 06:11:43 pm »

Talk to the Doc about whether or not it would be possible to move my -1 on exotic to medical and what that would cost and what dangers it would entail.

"Hello. I was talking to Steve the other day about AIs and I was thinking about how in my age it's hard for me to learn new things and I had a bit of a... crazy idea. You know how you erase and rewrite the minds of humans for use in AIs, right? I was wondering whether or not it would be possible to erase my knowledge of medicine with knowledge of how to use those weird alien stuff, since it seems inevitable that I'll have to use some in the coming conflict. Plus they seem to be able to help me save the lives of my teammates and the lives of my enemies and... well... that's important to me. It doesn't feel right to me to take another human's life. Do you think you could help me with that?"

Won't level up yet.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:29:29 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 1632 1633 [1634] 1635 1636 ... 2101