_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938948 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24045 on: March 20, 2014, 11:28:39 am »

((On second though, I'm going boarding since there seem to be a number of spots left. Forgive me if this isn't how this quite works.))
Go to the armory to pick up some weapons and join up for one of the Boarding Parties.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24046 on: March 20, 2014, 11:31:59 am »

Since no one's going to object, Jim changes the channel to something that isn't jiggling or bananas.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24047 on: March 21, 2014, 01:32:34 pm »

((On second though, I'm going boarding since there seem to be a number of spots left. Forgive me if this isn't how this quite works.))
Go to the armory to pick up some weapons and join up for one of the Boarding Parties.
Well, start posting in the mission thread then. Also, you'd need to buy them. And also say what they are. Unless you want five hand lasers.

Since no one's going to object, Jim changes the channel to something that isn't jiggling or bananas.
So wiggling cucumbers? Hmm. Something that isn't fruit or jiggling of some variety...does such a thing exist on television?

How about an episode of Iron Chef where the ingredient is sulfuric acid?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24048 on: March 21, 2014, 01:37:54 pm »

"Could be entertaining. Let's go with this."

Jim definitely watches Sulfuric Chef.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24049 on: March 21, 2014, 02:05:09 pm »

Well, start posting in the mission thread then. Also, you'd need to buy them. And also say what they are. Unless you want five hand lasers.
Already did. I'l repeat what I'l get from the armory here.
Armory Checklist: 1 Laser Rifle, 1 Kinetic Amplifier. Also a mk. 1 suit if I can bring that with me.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24050 on: March 21, 2014, 04:22:42 pm »

I hope Alarith still happens to be around. His character (Jack Catar) is going to be Milno's fire support for the mission in case we do manage to engage enemies in battle as opposed to having our pod blown to small chunks.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24051 on: March 22, 2014, 12:00:46 pm »

"Could be entertaining. Let's go with this."

Jim definitely watches Sulfuric Chef.
Well, things go well when that one guy in the intro bites into a live white phosphorous grenade.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24052 on: March 22, 2014, 03:01:45 pm »

Jim laughed to himself.

Keep watching this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24053 on: March 24, 2014, 09:31:00 am »

Jim laughed to himself.

Keep watching this.
The dish they are tasked with making is a three layer cake. The iron chef, who in this case is a robot with a variety of cooking implements for limbs, is being challenged by a specialty chef from the high end tourist restaurants of Earth Prime, who specializes in early 21st century cuisine and considers the Double Down Sandwich (A sandwich consisting of bacon and cheese held between two pieces of fried chicken instead of bread) to be the height of early mankind's culinary engineering.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24054 on: March 24, 2014, 09:32:44 am »

"Hmm, wonder what that sandwich tastes like. May have to hit the VR here in a little while," Jim muttered to himself as he got more comfortable on the couch, choosing to lay on his side for now.

Keep watching and takes bets with self if the acid is going in the frosting or the cake itself.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24055 on: March 24, 2014, 08:23:17 pm »

Spoiler: New Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Crawl out of stasis pod, acquire clothes!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24056 on: March 24, 2014, 08:39:13 pm »

"H-hello? Guys? Is anyone out there?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24057 on: March 24, 2014, 08:49:46 pm »

((You forgetting that you're on this mission?))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24058 on: March 24, 2014, 08:51:38 pm »

((You forgetting that you're on this mission?))

((No, but are we actually in the ship yet?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24059 on: March 24, 2014, 08:53:22 pm »

((Yep. A bunch of people died already.
It was a good turn.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 ... 2101