_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1597 1598 [1599] 1600 1601 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5819093 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23970 on: February 21, 2014, 07:55:36 pm »

Team B "Platypus" - Steve Saint, Medic

Quote from: Steve Saint to Platypus team (Pancaek, Both Jacks, and Stacy)
I am currently equipped with a standard MKI suit, a Sub-Exoskeleton Model C "Confidence", and an emergency kit.  Nothing more.

As far as combat skills, I have none.  I am very skilled with computer systems and medical aid however.  Also, I may be able to reprogram my exoskeleton to allow me to fire conventional weapons, although that program has not been extensively tested and is therefore potentially dangerous.

Also, I have moved the strange device I received for Christmas into the bunker.  It has not been tested, however I believe it is an area of effect weapon; it may be prudent to activate it if enemies overrun our position.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23971 on: February 21, 2014, 08:40:47 pm »

Right... Miyamoto, do you want a transport on site at bunker C? Or should I just gather up the kid and meet you there?
"Hey!"
He's not wrong...
Shut up!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23972 on: February 21, 2014, 09:09:30 pm »

Quote from: Lerman to Blobfish squad
I don't really have much in terms of weaponry, only a gauss handgun with 20 shots and a cutting torch. At least I have MK2 armour. Still, once I run out of bullets, I'll be utterly useless at ranged assault. Any tips?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23973 on: February 21, 2014, 09:14:58 pm »

Quote from: Xan->Squad Blobfish
In case any of you were unaware, I can shapeshift if necessary, and I possess a microwave amp as well as a mass manipulator amp. I'm quite volatile with them, so I'd prefer not to use them if possible, because if I overcharge my attacks like I frequently do I'll kill us all, as well as the surrounding area.
Lerman, I suggest you practice stealth once you run out of bullets.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23974 on: February 21, 2014, 09:28:48 pm »

Thaddeus-Team E "Aye-Aye"

See if I can borrow a MkII for this mission from the AM, with the promise I'll pay it back, so I don't die immediately. Then head over to Team E rally point, try and charge a exo dynamic bonus if possible

Hey boss lady? I really don't want to die for some stupid reason out there, think I could borrow a MkII for this? I'll pay it off immediately if/when I make i back
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:40:50 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23975 on: February 21, 2014, 09:55:50 pm »

Denzel- Team E, "Aye-Aye" Leader

Move out to the team E bunker, wearing my Mk1 and carrying my combi-weapon, monoatomic sword, cutlass, brass knuckles, and extra laser rifle. Drop the extra laser rifle in the bunker for anyone who needs it. Also, in my year-long action, I asked to buy a microwave manipulator, but only if the manipulator would use Uncon, and if it used INT instead, I asked to buy a microwave amp instead. Which one did I buy?

As he moves out, Denzel composes a message to his team and sends it out. "Hello there, team Aye-Aye, or as I'll be calling you guys, team E. As you probably know, I'm Denzel, your team leader. I'm going to need to know what exactly you can do and what you have. If we work together and don't kill each other, we might just make it through this.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:59:21 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23976 on: February 21, 2014, 11:03:22 pm »

Jack Catar soldier -Team B, Platypus in transit to rally point
Jack grabs his gear and heads to the bunker while typing on the wristpad.  Its go time.
Quote from: Jack Catar to team Platypus (Pancaek, Steve Saint, Stacy, other Jack)
I have a Mk 1 suit, a longsword, and a laser rifle.  I have decent training in conventional weaponry.  In theory I can use unconventional and exotic weaponry, but I wouldn't try it.
Head to the team B rally point
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23977 on: February 21, 2014, 11:29:43 pm »

Thaddeus-Team E "Aye-Aye" Grunt

Hiya boss, I have a laser rifle and a microwave Amp. Haven't actually used either of them yet, just tell me what I need to shoot at I guess
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23978 on: February 21, 2014, 11:57:51 pm »

Brother Lars - Team D Leader

As he moved out to the Team D rally point, Lars addressed his teammates.  "Gentlemen, the time we have prepared for is nigh.  Brother Maurice- I have worked with you enough to know and trust you.  You shall take command if I fall.  By the good grace of Steve, we are now well and truly ready for anything.  Under the leadership of his saintly generals, we will repel this attack.  By the saving hands of Algis, may we be safe.  May Vo-nos guide our feet and blades and Ingram deliver our bullets.  May Pathmas ever be in our favor, and all praises to the Most Glorious Steve.  Amen."

He then sends out a message to the rest of the team leaders.

Quote from: To Team Leaders
Fellow team leaders,

I have appointed Brother Maurice as my second in command, in case something should happen to me.  May he lead with the Grace of Steve if required.

Move to rally point for Team D.

Team D fellows: Mind giving a quick synopsis of your gear/skills so I know what we're ready for?  Something like this:

Spoiler: Lars Loadout (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23979 on: February 22, 2014, 12:10:47 am »

Spoiler: Team D: Dubley Loadout (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23980 on: February 22, 2014, 12:25:44 am »

Team A; "Ostrich" - Simus, Team A Leader - Hephaestus HQ Executive Boardroom

Quote from: Simus>Team A; "Ostrich"
Our task is simple: Defend the headquarters, and more specifically, the control room, from any invasion by UWM forces. We have the layout on our side for this: There are two chokepoints: The entrance to the HQ through the Aurora anomaly that protects us from laser-based bombardment, which is a single tunnel connecting through to the area's tunnel network. The other is the elevator into the control room itself. We also have a squad of Miyamoto's gene-hacked Sods at our disposal.

The plan is as follows, unless anybody objects: We will have a guard or two, preferably Leo and Joseph, stay with the Sods at the primary chokepoint, the entrance to the HQ. They will remain within the Aurora, but only just inside. I will remain in the control room, monitoring the overall situation. The remaining, preferably Charles, who will be my second-in-command for the duration, will be on-duty at the secondary chokepoint. If anybody needs a weapon, I can spare one or two.

Let's hope the others do their jobs so admirably that we're not needed. More likely, we'll end up holding off a horde of UWM Commandos. Any questions or concerns?

Spoiler: Simus Quicksheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:58:26 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23981 on: February 22, 2014, 01:03:19 am »

((So what exactly is going on?))

Run around like a headless chicken until someone in authority is located.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23982 on: February 22, 2014, 01:06:04 am »

((Whoops everyone forgot to assign you to a team. Uh.))

Xan conveniently remembers Sean!

Quote from: Xan->Sean
Sean, were you assigned to a defense team?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23983 on: February 22, 2014, 01:09:20 am »

Quote from: Sean->Xan
No.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23984 on: February 22, 2014, 01:10:54 am »

Team A; "Ostrich" - Charles, Team A Second-in-Command - Hephaestus HQ Chokepoint 2

Charles deploys his turret in a concealed location that could cover as much of the area as possible while still remaining behind cover, it is loaded with the ClF3 magazine. He equips his arm cannon if he can do so and sill operate the turret. He also gives access for Team A units and, if allowed, Team G and Steve to remotely control the turret as well. He goes into a different piece of cover away from his turret.

Quote from: Charles>Team A; "Ostrich"
You all should access to my turret as well now, you may control it through your wristpads but please only do so if you are experienced with conventional weapons. It uses rounds designed for area denial, so please try to avoid collateral damage when using them. I fear that I can do little should they get to my location, so don't expect to rely on me. That being said, I will attempt to hold them off if they arrive here.

Spoiler: Charles Quicksheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:12:59 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1597 1598 [1599] 1600 1601 ... 2101