_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947756 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23910 on: February 19, 2014, 11:47:32 am »

((Hey, guys, I'm back, sorry for the absence. I went on vacations and, when I came back, there was no Internet for a few days.))

Action for the time-skip: Train usage of conventional and unconventional weaponry, including the use of the body.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23911 on: February 19, 2014, 01:37:39 pm »

"How to describe it.  At first it felt normal, like I was that thing.  Then the team showed up.  It sparked my memory, and suddenly I felt like a separate entity.  I felt clumsy, unable to speak, unable to do exactly what I wanted.  It was almost as if there were multiple voices, all trying to control various parts of my body.  Then I was cut free, and I don't remember after that."
"Wow, that's... damn, that sounds unpleasant really. Though I think I know what you mean, I've had the Avatar forcefully take over in the last mission. And that ain't fun, no sir.

Anyways, glad to have you back."

((Radio what would the defence team need to handle?))
Click link in my sig, go to the 'current mission info' page, the objectives for each team can be found there.

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW.
IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE BUT ARE PART OF THE DEFENSE TEAM, MESSAGE THEM! LET THEM KNOW!
IT HAPPENS TOMORROW!
Anyone know who hasn't posted in a while? I messaged Tiruin, but who else?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23912 on: February 19, 2014, 02:47:28 pm »

((Thanks, Ill join team A please, also would my attempt to construct a frigate be able to access some of the RU for ship modification (namely in the event that I can't find/get something crucial)))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23913 on: February 19, 2014, 02:55:57 pm »

((Thanks, Ill join team A please, also would my attempt to construct a frigate be able to access some of the RU for ship modification (namely in the event that I can't find/get something crucial)))
((I'd say that our existing efforts, including existing shipbuilding efforts, have thoroughly exhausted our defense budget.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23914 on: February 19, 2014, 04:09:04 pm »

Based on this.

Feyri (timeskip action): Train and hone my skill with my weapon, and this new body I am in--along with getting used to the MKIII and its propulsion system, its advantages and disadvantages for future usage. Study up and improve my resistance to any kind of 'puppeteer' actions against me (Train Willpower?)

..I'm unsure once again if I did level up my character. :S

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23915 on: February 19, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »

Added. And the budget has been completely spend already.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:30:32 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23916 on: February 19, 2014, 09:05:56 pm »

Faith will snap out of her coma and spend the year in intellectual pursuits, ideally helping the research teams (we still have those right?) and maybe even the Doctor.

She'll also look into getting her current inhibitor system replaced with something with fewer possible long-term side effects, and making sure to "vent" it periodically to avoid buildup like on the Ground Zero mission.

She'll also check if she ever leveled up after her last mission.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23917 on: February 19, 2014, 10:17:06 pm »

((Denzel's action edited again. For science.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23918 on: February 19, 2014, 11:31:13 pm »

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW.

IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE BUT ARE PART OF THE DEFENSE TEAM, MESSAGE THEM! LET THEM KNOW!

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW!

WHAT TEAMS ARE THERE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE 'DEFENSE' TEAM?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23919 on: February 19, 2014, 11:36:37 pm »

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW.

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW!

WHAT TEAMS ARE THERE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE 'DEFENSE' TEAM?

((Aye, there are the Assault teams, who will take the fight to the UWM forces that land on Heaphestus, and Defence teams, who will defend the factory complex. After all that there are going to be Boarding parties who will assault the UWM fleet in orbit, and hopefully take the ships intact. If you need a team, Assault Team Blobfish is always accepting members. Unless, of course, General Radio objects. Or you want to defend.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23920 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:44 pm »

Yes, I was part of the Assault team.

However, isn't every team a part of the 1 year timeskip?

(Actually boarding is kind of interesting now. Who's heading that?)

*as this is all ooc planning and such, I figure no need for ooc brackets until the year is up. If it's annoying anyone, lemme know
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23921 on: February 20, 2014, 12:37:34 am »

((Oh yeah. Everyone still playing gets the timeskip, then we actually assemble into teams.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23922 on: February 20, 2014, 01:56:18 am »

Thomas decides to become a real asset to the revolution. Dividing up his time, he tries to improve his ability to react quickly and fire precisely. He also tries to use some of his time researching past missions, especially (relatively) more recent ones that he did not go on. Looking through the old records, he hopes to get a glimpse of what makes or breaks a mission. Any tokens that he has, or somehow comes across during the skip he will save, hoping to get a decompensator.

When he gets stressed or sick of that, he spends his time as he did before, fooling around with May or boozing around.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:59:50 am by Spinal_Taper »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23923 on: February 20, 2014, 04:53:25 am »

((I can see Thomas doing that for 5 minutes before going back to normal. If anything wipes out humanity, it'll be procrastination. That being said, I have part of a physics paper due on Monday.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23924 on: February 20, 2014, 11:32:15 am »

((When Thomas gets a robot body it'll be made out of a dialysis machine.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 2101