_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934086 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23865 on: February 17, 2014, 07:58:38 pm »

If Denzel can receive melee weapon training from the doctor without having to duel someone, he will.
Either way, he trains END up and purchases...

Also, if he can trade the baseball bat for a Nyars capsule, he gets a green heptagon, in the largest size he can.

A microwave manipulator. He then practices on the VR machines to hone his monosword and combi-weapon skills.

If I can only train one stat or skill, then I'll train END, but if I can train more than one, arrange it so that it's END and Conventional Weapons. In addition, if manipulators only run on INT, and not on Unconventional Weapons skill, then trade the manipulator out for an amp.

((If you have problems with this plan of action, please feel free to let Denzel know.))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:14:11 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23866 on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:47 pm »

Return to ship, debriefed with rest of team

Timeskip Stuff:

Set up a target range to practice with the laser rifle and microwave amp far away from the ship, when Thaddeus has free time. Ask AM for any books to read on conventional weapons, the MkII suit, and tips/tricks with amps. Spend time in VR using laser rifle and Amp in multiple training scenarios to become familiar with using both and the MkII suit. Try to train up Dexterity, Willpower, and a little bit of Endurance on the exercise machines. Help out where needed around the ship and on planet to try and earn some extra tokens. Buy MkII if possible.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 07:35:57 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23867 on: February 17, 2014, 08:47:46 pm »

Xan has a thought, and pads over to wherever Simus is at the moment.

May we talk?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23868 on: February 17, 2014, 08:59:08 pm »

Yes?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23869 on: February 17, 2014, 09:12:20 pm »

I don't wish to die. I've lived only a few decades, but now that I've awakened and become the highest form of biology, I find that I no longer have as much longing for death as I once did. So I have a proposition for you. I know you have places where you can store things you want to preserve. I'm going to create a copy of my brain with some biomass, and give it to you to store in a secure location as a measure in case I die on mission. If we survive the UWM assault, you will then let my clone go into the wilderness of Hesphaestus, where it will quickly absorb most of the native biomass. I will then assist in manning your factories and such while my main body is off bringing down the UWM. Is this acceptable?
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23870 on: February 17, 2014, 09:25:56 pm »

Lerman again appears from nowhere."If you both die, then your consciousness will be trapped in a safe or something."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23871 on: February 17, 2014, 09:28:21 pm »

If both me and my clone die, the configuration of electricity that is my mind will dissapear into the foam of possibilities that is the void of this universe, never to be seen again. I wish to prevent that, worm.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23872 on: February 17, 2014, 09:43:29 pm »

repeatedly charge a dynamic bonus...
Hypothetical Question: If we ignored the new rules on not charging dynamic bonuses past a certain point, how high of a bonus could we get if we spent the entire timeskip doing that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23873 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46:02 pm »

If you spent the entire year charging your laser, you'd probably die of hunger.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23874 on: February 17, 2014, 11:37:25 pm »

Dismount from Xantalos, go looking for the Armoury Master or Doctor.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23875 on: February 18, 2014, 12:45:54 am »

Charles spends the year practicing his public speaking skills. He also consults the AM for advice (on using his turret rifle and new arm cannon along with negotiating during combat) and The Doctor for recommendation on how to improve his charisma and speech through augmentative means (preferably modifying his robot body not his mind). He enjoys it thoroughly as, for once, he doesn't see any bold text for the duration of the year.

He helps Lars with the propaganda as required.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:48:35 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23876 on: February 18, 2014, 01:07:15 am »

((Wait, we're having a timeskip?))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23877 on: February 18, 2014, 02:13:51 am »

Joseph spends the year gathering together a group of elite engineers from the planet populace and after teaching them where necessary (using VR if possible) and using spare parts and any RU/tokens he can get his hands on to fund the construction of a small frigate and when the engineer team is not needing him he works around Hephaestus for tokens/spare-parts/RU/raw material. When frigate is complete arm with point defence systems and gauss cannons or anything he can get a hold of.

If there is spare time construct a mass driver to help with launching ships that require it, and train with conventional weapons & bombs/grenades in VR inbetween building
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:36:32 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23878 on: February 18, 2014, 03:53:30 am »

((@ toaster: nice propaganda you've got there. One small thing: make sure to depict Miya's face like it was before he rolled out of stasis. I'm going to get rid of my current metal one anyways.))

Theodore gets healed, debriefed,and figures out what happened to the tear of Timmy and his other belongings.  Anything else important, like volunteering for defense and boarding.  He then devotes his time to practicing with all forms of conventional weaponry, that he can use safely that is.
For leveling up from the defense mission, we still get 5 stat points and three skill points, right?
Stats: +2 strength, +2 endurance, +1 intelligence
Skills:+2 Con, +1 Int
Potentially get a 1 token bonus for defending the sword.
Hey, uhh, you joining the next mission? If yes, I can assign you to a squad.

((So, am I returning the Namite thrower to Miya?))
((Well, that's what we agreed upon, so yes please.))

((Wait, we're having a timeskip?))
elementary, my dear Watson Captain Oblivious.
Read PW's previous post in this thread for explanation.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23879 on: February 18, 2014, 03:55:07 am »

Spend the year refining the use of different amps and experimenting with ways to transcend my mundane and mortal existence.
Pages: 1 ... 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 ... 2101