_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1381 1382 [1383] 1384 1385 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937103 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20730 on: December 04, 2013, 12:54:48 pm »

(Get the mass. It allows more creativity and also then I won't be the only one with one. :P Seriously, tons of people have the microwave amp/manipulator, so that's pretty well covered.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20731 on: December 04, 2013, 12:55:48 pm »

(Get the mass. It allows more creativity and also then I won't be the only one with one. :P Seriously, tons of people have the microwave amp/manipulator, so that's pretty well covered.)
(I plan to get that too, assuming I have enough token. MOAR OVERSHOOT!)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20732 on: December 04, 2013, 12:56:58 pm »

(Speaking of, whenever I manage to save up enough I'm probably going to see about getting rid of my microwave amp in favor of something better. Not sure what, though. Organochemistry, maybe?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20733 on: December 04, 2013, 01:01:02 pm »

(Vector amp? If you have charisma then sure, go for the mind control amp.)
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20734 on: December 04, 2013, 01:05:34 pm »

Though this mission was brief, Lars felt he had learned a lot.  His experience with his new suit plus seeing what could be done with Gilgamesh up close had given him more insight into mechanical understanding.  Watching the miracles done by Jim was truly enlightening.  Getting ready for his position as a Prophet of Steve would really test his ability to spread the Word...

But he felt ready.

Tokens:  3 mission plus 3 bonus, +6

Stats:  +3 Charisma, +2 Willpower
Skills:  +1 Exo, +2 Aux

((Kriellya:  Lars now has ten tokens before selling the suit, so almost certainly he will have enough to get a battlesuit.  The problem is the Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier is reaaaaaally tempting, but an IC reason to get it is lacked.  Maybe another mission down the road.  I statted for it, just in case- the stats are down Lars's line anyway.))

((PPE:  Note there are two versions of this amp.  This is the lower one:  below is the stronger one.))

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:07:28 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20735 on: December 04, 2013, 01:09:21 pm »

((Simple - have Lars try to convert someone, fail due to their stubborness, and have him rationalize that faith caused by having your brain overwritten is still faith.))
Sig! Onol

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20736 on: December 04, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »

((Were we still on the old mission pay plan, Gorat would've bought one faster than he could say amp, having tested it out in VR already.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20737 on: December 04, 2013, 01:13:48 pm »

((NO training O.O, ok moving on.))

+2 tokens
Level up:
+ 5 Will
+ 1 Intuition, Con and Aux.

Go to the VR. See if there is anything new.

((Welcome back, Nick.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20738 on: December 04, 2013, 01:35:44 pm »

((As for the manip batteries, they're black box batteries just like the manips themselves are black boxes.
((Yes, but they're separate black boxes.))

Since the battery for the manip costs just as much as the manip itself, why not feed in the whole damn thing?))
((More pills. I'm hoping to get more powers, or a more interesting combination of powers, than if I just stuck one in.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20739 on: December 04, 2013, 01:36:07 pm »

+5 Will
+3 Conventional

+9 Tokens (3 Miyamoto+3 Steve+3 Auron's debt (see Unholy_Pariah's action))

EDIT: Do bonuses from a synthflesh body (+1 Dex, +1 to weapon use) still count inside a battlesuit?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:00:16 pm by Parisbre56 »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20740 on: December 04, 2013, 01:56:38 pm »

(I think you just buy a new one. Ninja'd. Also, you should get some of your blood and a bit of synthflesh, then take that pill and see if you can get yourself a synthflesh body. >.>)
((Actually I just thought of something. A pill made of Grate could grant Quantum Immortality. Useless for Grate himself, seeing as how he might still be that anyway, but hey, just a thought :P))

STEPHEN HAWKING INVENTED LEVEL UPS:

+5 Endurance
+3 Unconventional (may change to conventional, depending on shuriken launcher price)

+5 Tokens (3 Steve+2 Bonus)

He then does a quick tinker to invent the Wrist-Mounted Monoatomic Shuriken Launcher, and check its price.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20741 on: December 04, 2013, 02:19:41 pm »

(I think you just buy a new one. Ninja'd. Also, you should get some of your blood and a bit of synthflesh, then take that pill and see if you can get yourself a synthflesh body. >.>)
((Actually I just thought of something. A pill made of Grate could grant Quantum Immortality. Useless for Grate himself, seeing as how he might still be that anyway, but hey, just a thought :P))
((I doubt it. Might be worth a shot, though.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20742 on: December 04, 2013, 02:54:05 pm »

*ding* Level Up!

+5 INT
+3 AUX

+7 Tokens (5 Steve, 2 Fund)

Continue waiting for planning meeting.

(( Welcome back, Nik.You've basically enabled the Doctor to become a recluse who works with nothing but his abominations. And now I feel the envy, I want to be able to do routine medical for free :P

And @Toaster, yeah it will depend on the trade in. If it's near full price, just turn it in, I can only afford it it's ~half price.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20743 on: December 04, 2013, 02:57:22 pm »

((But what counts as routine? *cheese*))
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20744 on: December 04, 2013, 03:05:25 pm »

((And @Toaster, yeah it will depend on the trade in. If it's near full price, just turn it in, I can only afford it it's ~half price.))

((You could always borrow tokens to get that cheap MkIII.

Also, good to see you again, Nikitian. Your character has been useful to the Doc and the crew.))

Tokens: 5 Joker +2 Bonus. +2 from Pancaek after he pays the loan.
Total: Either 20 or 22 since my records are a bit confusing about whether the 2 tokens borrowed are included or not.

Level Up:
+5 End
+3 Uncon (No idea where to spend skill points, so this will suffice for now).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1381 1382 [1383] 1384 1385 ... 2101